My truck was totaled today..

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, La. Hunter, Preacher1011, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: My truck was totaled today..

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:06 pm

AR Dave wrote:I'll sale you my 3/4 ton 2001 GMC Crew Cab, with 80,000 miles on it. Love the truck but need it in 1/2 ton for better gas mileage.

Thanks for the offer Dave. I have a GMC as my personal truck too. The truck that was totaled was my company truck, so that's all in the hands of the insurance companies
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Re: My truck was totaled today..

Postby Glimmerjim » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:56 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
KyFowl20 wrote:Glad everyone is ok man. Biotch can't drive. I too hate red light runners. :mad:

She got out of the car, and said " Did you have the green or did I?" :no:

In a way that sort of redeems her for me. Seems like that shows her problem is inattentiveness rather than putting others in danger with a "Gonna beat it" attitude. I think we've all been insufficiently attentive at one time or another. Glad everyone's OK, buddy! :thumbsup:

I agree. She didn't lie and while someone could have gotten killed, it sounds like an honest mistake.

Now will she learn or is she a hopeless airhead?

:lol3: :lol3: I was wondering that, too!
Glimmerjim
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole