Disney world

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter

Re: Disney world

Postby O.D.Lid » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:59 pm

of all the advice you have gotten here listen to this one if you have a daughter :lol: Dress her up in a princess outfit and she will be treated like one by all! :thumbsup:
If the ocean was made of WHISKEY and I was a DUCK I'd swim to the bottom and get all F!@#% up!
O.D.Lid
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:32 am

So thankful my kids went once so we never have to go back.... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby whisperin' duck » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:48 am

O.D.Lid wrote:of all the advice you have gotten here listen to this one if you have a daughter :lol: Dress her up in a princess outfit and she will be treated like one by all! :thumbsup:

Noted

18javelin wrote:So thankful my kids went once so we never have to go back.... Lol

I've never been myself so I'm pretty excited too.
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby whistlin_wings » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:02 am

Find a person in a wheelchair, pay them $200 a day, never wait in line.
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:12 am

whistlin_wings wrote:Find a person in a wheelchair, pay them $200 a day, never wait in line.

They caught on to that. Cant cut in line if you are in a wheelchair anymore :hammer:
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote: I'm borderline retarded .
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:14 am

Get a knee brace, fake injury, rent wheelchair, get pushed around The Magic Kingdom, save $200 for t!tt!es and beer... :hi:
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:15 am

Damn... never mind... :mad:

Gunnysway
hunter

Postby T-TOP » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:45 am

If you have a little one that can't ride or scared to ride you can get Switch tickets. You and your wife walk up with one child in hand. Tell the ticket person the child is scared to ride, 2-tickets handed to you. straight to the front of the line you go.
T-TOP
hunter

Postby whisperin' duck » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:52 am

T-TOP wrote:If you have a little one that can't ride or scared to ride you can get Switch tickets. You and your wife walk up with one child in hand. Tell the ticket person the child is scared to ride, 2-tickets handed to you. straight to the front of the line you go.

So what do you do if you don't have a wife? Where does the kid go in this scenario?
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby whistlin_wings » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:10 am

T-TOP wrote:If you have a little one that can't ride or scared to ride you can get Switch tickets. You and your wife walk up with one child in hand. Tell the ticket person the child is scared to ride, 2-tickets handed to you. straight to the front of the line you go.

Low blow

#singledadsunite #blindmomforlife
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Postby rank duck » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:10 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Isn't enough beer in the world to get me in that hell on Earth again. :no:

This.

Sent from my THANG.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:36 am

:hi:
I'll take your beer... :hammer:

Gunnysway
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Nothing wrong with being excited I like amusement parks however hate Disney hate hate Disney some of their other parks are bad ass typhoon lagoon rocks... Scuba with the fishes over a sunken submarine it's cool but jan I doubt it's open. Our condo is 30 min away so we know Orlando. Wonder works is fun and hands on 6 year old will love it.

Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Park hopper pass 3 days would be what I recommend so ur not in a hurry and can take ur time through the parks

18javelin
hunter

Postby T-TOP » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:56 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:

So what do you do if you don't have a wife? Where does the kid go in this scenario?

Sorry man! I assumed wrong.
T-TOP
hunter

Postby whisperin' duck » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:29 pm

T-TOP wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:

You know what happens when you assume?
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Cujo1 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:03 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:
T-TOP wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:

You know what happens when you assume?

Ya, it makes an ass of you and that other feller :thumbsup: :hammer:

Seriously, don't try to do to much to fast. Go to one of the theme parks one day, the next day take off and relax, go to another theme park, go relax. If you do too much everybody gets cranky and ruins the fun. The kids will enjoy the pool, putt putt and other little things as much as the big parks.
All turkeys must die!

bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
Cujo1
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole