Duck Hunting Forum banner

Another Farmington Bay Mishap

1K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  AKWoody 
#1 ·
#12 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
Underradar said:
Where is her left tit?
Breast augmentation surgery is very expensive. I'm guessing she budgeted the right one in for this year and plans to get the left one done in 2014.
Cut her a deal Dr. 1 free boob if you get to inspect your work once a week until shes old and saggy

#13 ·
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Underradar said:
Where is her left tit?
Breast augmentation surgery is very expensive. I'm guessing she budgeted the right one in for this year and plans to get the left one done in 2014.
Cut her a deal Dr. 1 free boob if you get to inspect your work once a week until shes old and saggy
I do like your thinking! Unfortunately those bastards at the American Medical Association frown upon this sort of thing.

#15 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Underradar said:
Where is her left tit?
I do like your thinking! Unfortunately those bastards at the American Medical Association frown upon this sort of thing.
Call it a free breast exam

#16 ·
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Underradar said:
Where is her left tit?
My wife got a coupon for this very thing for her last birthday.

#18 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Underradar said:
Where is her left tit?
I sent it to her she hasn't cashed it in yet :mad: . Tell her it is good till she's old and saggy, aww who am I kidding, it'll be good then too

#19 ·
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Underradar said:
Where is her left tit?
I sent it to her she hasn't cashed it in yet :mad: . Tell her it is good till she's old and saggy, aww who am I kidding, it'll be good then too
I didn't recognize the handwriting on the coupon and just figured it was my drunk man's penmanship. It's all making sense now you sumbeech.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.