HELP ME OUT HERE

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: HELP ME OUT HERE

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:08 pm

This kid's mom is going to be a wreck, come end of the season
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:20 pm

shes a nurse, so she gets to see all the retards that go out and come back hurt. she says, and i quote " them deer hunters dont care what they shoot at, i dont want you out on te water with all the crazies, a duck is not worth your life!" getting shot by deer hunters on a lake makes as much sense as getting in a car accident with an airplane in the sky. and btw im only 16

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free
If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:22 pm

so telling my mom off doesnt work to my advantage,

If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Is your mom a hot nurse??
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Well she sounds like a caring mother to me, and of course she is just looking out for you. Are there any state wildlife areas that prohibit deer hunting during waterfowl season, or are there any areas you can hunt that have no deer hunting pressure like prarie land? Maybe you can try knocking on some farmers doors, and it might not hurt if your mom goes with you and explains that she just wants you to have a safe place to hunt. If you offer the farmers help around their land, they may be more than happy to let you hunt. Good luck buddy
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:35 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:shes a nurse, so she gets to see all the retards that go out and come back hurt. she says, and i quote " them deer hunters dont care what they shoot at, i dont want you out on te water with all the crazies, a duck is not worth your life!" getting shot by deer hunters on a lake makes as much sense as getting in a car accident with an airplane in the sky. and btw im only 16

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Is your mom a hot nurse??

If so, how would you feel about calling me dad?
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby go get the bird » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:21 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:shes a nurse, so she gets to see all the retards that go out and come back hurt. she says, and i quote " them deer hunters dont care what they shoot at, i dont want you out on te water with all the crazies, a duck is not worth your life!" getting shot by deer hunters on a lake makes as much sense as getting in a car accident with an airplane in the sky. and btw im only 16

You're almost a man. Tell that meager female to fill up the minivan with gas, hand over the keys, and make you a sandwhich for the trip.

Better yet, hook up with these guys. They put more birds on the ground than most people. One of them is 19, he does the driving.
3utesetu.jpg
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby i_willie12 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Ha dont get me wrong i like seeing younger generation getting out and hunting and being successful and killing some ducks...

BUT that pic makes me laugh!!!!!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: I'm sure their mom took the pic too! at the end of their culdesac!
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

Postby Boocephus » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:44 pm

That's good stuff right there. I'd rather see kid's enjoying the outdoor's then playing that wee-pod game. Or out causing trouble around town. Better to be safe then sorry Clyde. Know any adult's you can hunt with?
Boocephus
hunter

Postby go get the bird » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:02 pm

i_willie12 wrote:Image

Ha dont get me wrong i like seeing younger generation getting out and hunting and being successful and killing some ducks...

BUT that pic makes me laugh!!!!!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: I'm sure their mom took the pic too! at the end of their culdesac!

Go read the Duck Dynasty thread in the CI forum. You'll understand. :lol3:
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:24 pm

i told myself id shoot my first greenhead this season, an now that theres plenty to go around i cant go. Id like to hunt a field but without scouting whats the point?

DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:27 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:i told myself id shoot my first greenhead this season, an now that theres plenty to go around i cant go. Id like to hunt a field but without scouting whats the point?

Stop worrying about that, let's get back to what's important...
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:41 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:Stop worrying about that, let's get back to what's important...

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Is your mom a hot nurse??

X2
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:43 pm

hahaha i was going to use this as leverage but i cant really show her now lol. btw happily married.

DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:47 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:hahaha i was going to use this as leverage but i cant really show her now lol. btw happily married.

Where do you live, I imagine we can find someone on here in your area that would be happy to take you?
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby rank duck » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Botiz630 wrote:I know folks who have been shot and shot at, and I've had a couple experiences of my own on public ground that have been enough to convince me it ain't worth it.

My 16 year old cousin was shot and killed by a deer hunter.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Deer hunters trespass and will shoot at anything.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

HELP ME OUT HERE

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:28 pm

wanapasaki wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:hahaha i was going to use this as leverage but i cant really show her now lol. btw happily married.

Where do you live, I imagine we can find someone on here in your area that would be happy to take you?

DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:33 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:

I was asking what state... There are some older guys on here that wouldn't mind taking you on a hunt.. Anyways good luck :thumbsup:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:17 pm

(srry, i lost the wifi so i just posted what i had already typed by accident ) She always does this,she tells you yes to shut you up untill you have it all set up, then tells you no! She says shes glad i like doing this stuff instead of sitting in my basement playing xbox. Just this past summer, she pryed and pryed about me getting a fishing licence to i could get out of the house, so i get it then she tells me no, EVERY TIME I ASKED TO GO WITH MY FRIENDS, i got to go once, on the POS river we live by didnt catch chit, waste of MY $$$$. And she bought me all this ice fishing stuff for christmas last year and guess what? havent even gotten the damn tags off of the rods, tip ups, or anything. My dads all for me going, which makes her mad because he knows she just being unreasonable.
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:20 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:(srry, i lost the wifi so i just posted what i had already typed by accident ) She always does this,she tells you yes to shut you up untill you have it all set up, then tells you no... LIKE ***! She says shes glad i like doing this stuff instead of sitting in my basement playing xbox. Just this past summer, she pryed and pryed about me getting a fishing licence to i could get out of the house, so i get it then she tells me no, EVERY TIME I ASKED TO GO WITH MY FRIENDS, i got to go once, on the POS river we live by didnt catch chit, waste of MY $$$$. And she bought me all this ice fishing stuff for christmas last year and guess what? havent even gotten the damn tags off of the rods, tip ups, or anything. My dads all for me going, which makes her mad because he knows she just being unreasonable.

Your mom sounds hilarious.
Holy Molly
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Botiz630 wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:(srry, i lost the wifi so i just posted what i had already typed by accident ) She always does this,she tells you yes to shut you up untill you have it all set up, then tells you no... LIKE ***! She says shes glad i like doing this stuff instead of sitting in my basement playing xbox. Just this past summer, she pryed and pryed about me getting a fishing licence to i could get out of the house, so i get it then she tells me no, EVERY TIME I ASKED TO GO WITH MY FRIENDS, i got to go once, on the POS river we live by didnt catch chit, waste of MY $$$$. And she bought me all this ice fishing stuff for christmas last year and guess what? havent even gotten the damn tags off of the rods, tip ups, or anything. My dads all for me going, which makes her mad because he knows she just being unreasonable.

^^^ Think your mom would want to party
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:29 pm

Botiz630 wrote:

from a grown ups point of view im sure this just tickles your bones but for someone who has very few hobbies, a box and a half of shells left, and only 11 or 12 ducks to show for the season. This turns into an obsession,
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:37 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

from a grown ups point of view im sure this just tickles your bones but for someone who has very few hobbies, a box and a half of shells left, and only 11 or 12 ducks to show for the season. This turns into an obsession,

Call in sick to school and sneak out :lol3:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:39 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

So how old is she?
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole