HELP ME OUT HERE

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: HELP ME OUT HERE

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:50 pm

wanapasaki wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:(srry, i lost the wifi so i just posted what i had already typed by accident ) She always does this,she tells you yes to shut you up untill you have it all set up, then tells you no... LIKE ***! She says shes glad i like doing this stuff instead of sitting in my basement playing xbox. Just this past summer, she pryed and pryed about me getting a fishing licence to i could get out of the house, so i get it then she tells me no, EVERY TIME I ASKED TO GO WITH MY FRIENDS, i got to go once, on the POS river we live by didnt catch chit, waste of MY $$$$. And she bought me all this ice fishing stuff for christmas last year and guess what? havent even gotten the damn tags off of the rods, tip ups, or anything. My dads all for me going, which makes her mad because he knows she just being unreasonable.

Your mom sounds hilarious.

from a grown ups point of view im sure this just tickles your bones but for someone who has very few hobbies, a box and a half of shells left, and only 11 or 12 ducks to show for the season. This turns into an obsession,

Call in sick to school and sneak out :lol3:

Thought about that....heres another story,and the reason doing that wont work. ONE TIME, i was out with a couple friends we went to go to the fair, stopped in the hospital to say hi. Later that night im out at my buddies house ( a 30 minute drive from her work/ I dont have a cell phone- loser i know/ and my friend is actually my neighbor, a 5 min. ride on 4wheeler) and it turnes 1am and i hadnt talked to either of my folks in a few hours HERE SHE COMES down the gravel road, left her work to come find me when i had told her were id be and that id call her when i got home, actually drove home in the middle of her shift. It blew my GD mind. If she isnt 100% positive shell come a lookin, and shes real good at catching me.
If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby go get the bird » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:56 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:(srry, i lost the wifi so i just posted what i had already typed by accident ) She always does this,she tells you yes to shut you up untill you have it all set up, then tells you no... LIKE ***! She says shes glad i like doing this stuff instead of sitting in my basement playing xbox. Just this past summer, she pryed and pryed about me getting a fishing licence to i could get out of the house, so i get it then she tells me no, EVERY TIME I ASKED TO GO WITH MY FRIENDS, i got to go once, on the POS river we live by didnt catch chit, waste of MY $$$$. And she bought me all this ice fishing stuff for christmas last year and guess what? havent even gotten the damn tags off of the rods, tip ups, or anything. My dads all for me going, which makes her mad because he knows she just being unreasonable.

Your mom sounds hilarious.

from a grown ups point of view im sure this just tickles your bones but for someone who has very few hobbies, a box and a half of shells left, and only 11 or 12 ducks to show for the season. This turns into an obsession,

Call in sick to school and sneak out :lol3:

Thought about that....heres another story,and the reason doing that wont work. ONE TIME, i was out with a couple friends we went to go to the fair, stopped in the hospital to say hi. Later that night im out at my buddies house ( a 30 minute drive from her work/ I dont have a cell phone- loser i know/ and my friend is actually my neighbor, a 5 min. ride on 4wheeler) and it turnes 1am and i hadnt talked to either of my folks in a few hours HERE SHE COMES down the gravel road, left her work to come find me when i had told her were id be and that id call her when i got home, actually drove home in the middle of her shift. It blew my GD mind. If she isnt 100% positive shell come a lookin, and shes real good at catching me.

Stop sucking at hiding.
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Man, maybe you should tell your dad you should all see a family counselor and find out your mom's underlying issue and why she can't trust you or give you a little freedom? Sounds like she needs to loosen up. Hope you have a plan when you turn 18.
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Maybe you can give GGTB your home number and he can talk some sense into your parents :thumbsup:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby dakotashooter2 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Ask her if she would allow you to go deer hunting.... If she says yes ask her to explain why the risk is any greater.It's not any riskier than walking or even driving down the road during deer season. Explain that you will wear orange to and from the blind and have it available to flash at any hunters you see in the area.
dakotashooter2
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:00 pm

dakotashooter2 wrote:Ask her if she would allow you to go deer hunting.... If she says yes ask her to explain why the risk is any greater.It's not any riskier than walking or even driving down the road during deer season. Explain that you will wear orange to and from the blind and have it available to flash at any hunters you see in the area.

:thumbsup: Good idea, or she can always go with you :fingerhead:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby go get the bird » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:00 pm

wanapasaki wrote:Maybe you can give GGTB your home number and he can talk some sense into your parents :thumbsup:

They need the advice of a raging liberal hippy. They don't need my conservative opinions. I'd likely talk them into beating the crap out of him for posting his family proplems on a public forum. :lol3:
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:01 pm

go get the bird wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:Maybe you can give GGTB your home number and he can talk some sense into your parents :thumbsup:

They need the advice of a raging liberal hippy. They don't need my conservative opinions. I'd likely talk them into beating the crap out of him for posting his family proplems on a public forum. :lol3:

:lol: ..... :no:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Are you an only child? Get dad to knock her up again. She will be to busy planning to screw up your hunting.

You never did say if she was hot!
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby t_baker » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:04 pm

go get the bird wrote:

This ^^ Best advice yet.
t_baker
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Replace her birth control with smarties and do what Scaup says.. He has a point :beer:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:15 pm

wanapasaki wrote:
dakotashooter2 wrote:Ask her if she would allow you to go deer hunting.... If she says yes ask her to explain why the risk is any greater.It's not any riskier than walking or even driving down the road during deer season. Explain that you will wear orange to and from the blind and have it available to flash at any hunters you see in the area.

Id never entertain the thought of my mother in a duck boat with me, or in a deer stand. She actually wants me to go deer hunting, she understands the blaze orange, but doesnt understand why i cant wear it while duck hunting. :fingerhead: :fingerhead: :fingerhead: :no: :no: :no:
If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:16 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:

Id never entertain the thought of my mother in a duck boat with me, or in a deer stand. She actually wants me to go deer hunting, she understands the blaze orange, but doesnt understand why i cant wear it while duck hunting. :fingerhead: :fingerhead: :fingerhead: :no: :no: :no:

Go make her talk to a hunters ed teacher in your area. Maybe he can provide her with some insight
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby t_baker » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:24 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:

So you mean to tell me that she will let you duck hunt if you wear hunter orange? Are you simple? Leave the house with a orange vest. Hide it when you get to the lake.
t_baker
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:59 pm

t_baker wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:

So you mean to tell me that she will let you duck hunt if you wear hunter orange? Are you simple? Leave the house with a orange vest. Hide it when you get to the lake.

Wrecked my plane laughing.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Postby T Man » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:14 pm

t_baker wrote:So you mean to tell me that she will let you duck hunt if you wear hunter orange? Are you simple? Leave the house with a orange vest. Hide it when you get to the lake.

Do you know how long he would be grounded if he got shot and wasn't wearing orange?
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:19 pm

t_baker wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:

I did the same thing with life jackets growing up.
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:23 pm

T Man wrote:
t_baker wrote:So you mean to tell me that she will let you duck hunt if you wear hunter orange? Are you simple? Leave the house with a orange vest. Hide it when you get to the lake.

Do you know how long he would be grounded if he got shot and wasn't wearing orange?

I do the same thing with life vests, i could be hunting in 6 inches of water, she'll send me with one for each person we usually just chuck them into the back cattails till were done. She actually asked me once, why i cant wear a life jacket while i shoot ( is anyone starting to see what kind of mom im living with? She could make 100000000 excuses or conditions for my hunting, and in the end, wont let me go) :no: i told her to grab one, and come out with me while my buddies and i were out shooting some clays. see for herself why no-one in the history of anything wore a damn life vest while shooting at ducks. She wouldnt trust me to wear the orange anyways.
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Run away and join a carnival.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby Professor_Leakey » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:26 pm

how old is your mom?
I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
Professor_Leakey
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:32 pm

yes
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:50 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:
T Man wrote:

I do the same thing with life vests, i could be hunting in 6 inches of water, she'll send me with one for each person we usually just chuck them into the back cattails till were done. She actually asked me once, why i cant wear a life jacket while i shoot ( is anyone starting to see what kind of mom im living with? She could make 100000000 excuses or conditions for my hunting, and in the end, wont let me go) :no: i told her to grab one, and come out with me while my buddies and i were out shooting some clays. see for herself why no-one in the history of anything wore a damn life vest while shooting at ducks. She wouldnt trust me to wear the orange anyways.

Watch your mouth. Momma gonna be washing your mouth out with soap
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:59 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:
T Man wrote:

Watch your mouth. Momma gonna be washing your mouth out with soap

Just using this as a place to vent, then again my attitude is great at getting me in trouble.
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:59 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:yes

You sound like a brat who needs his tail beat. Now go take out the trash and get your dad another beer.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:05 pm

sampsonhuntin wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:yes

You sound like a brat who needs his tail beat. Now go take out the trash and get your dad another beer.

Its the teenage years, no-one i know my age thinks their parents are 100% reasonable. Im nooooo different.
DuckManClyde
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole