HELP ME OUT HERE

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Re: HELP ME OUT HERE

Postby txhunter90 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Is this a real thread??? ***
txhunter90
hunter

Postby bighop » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:52 pm

txhunter90 wrote:Is this a real thread??? ***

No. You're dreaming. Go back to sleep.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby Frylock » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:55 pm

No it's not, go back to sleep.
Frylock
hunter

Postby Cujo1 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Nope, sure isn't. Go back to sleep!
All turkeys must die!

bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
Cujo1
hunter

Postby txhunter90 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:12 pm

Good im glad I got reassured
txhunter90
hunter

Postby Cujo1 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:12 pm

txhunter90 wrote:Good im glad I got reassured

We're there for ya man :thumbsup:
All turkeys must die!

bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
Cujo1
hunter

Postby t_baker » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:27 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:yes

You sound like a brat who needs his tail beat. Now go take out the trash and get your dad another beer.

Its the teenage years, no-one i know my age thinks their parents are 100% reasonable. Im nooooo different.

Face the facts kid, your Mom sucks. She needs WD to cheer her up. When I was your age I was doing lines of coke off bitches titties.
t_baker
hunter

Postby bighop » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:42 pm

t_baker wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:

You sound like a brat who needs his tail beat. Now go take out the trash and get your dad another beer.

Its the teenage years, no-one i know my age thinks their parents are 100% reasonable. Im nooooo different.

Face the facts kid, your Mom sucks. She needs WD to cheer her up. When I was your age I was doing lines of coke off bitches titties.

And now he's his age and trading BJs for snow plows...
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby t_baker » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:55 pm

bighop wrote:
t_baker wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:

And now he's his age and trading BJs for snow plows...

Skanks be attracted to me. What can I say?
t_baker
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:40 pm

hahaha i talked to my uncle about all this hoo haw, and he says " isnt there something else you could prepare for next year? maybe ice fishing? what kind of fish are ya shooting for while your ice fishing" uhh, idk walleyes are nice. " Then go online and learn everything you can about them damn walleye, learn how they act, that way you can hammer them when you get out on the ice" - i guess its back to making calls, and apparently reading about walleye untill next season. Thanks guys
If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby TrapperRob » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Also look into hunting turkey's. They are delicious and and a real challenge to hunt.
Good luck with the walleye, I wish we had those here.
I went into the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
-Henry David Thoreau
TrapperRob
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Give us a heads up and have your mom come on here with you maybe we can talk her into letting you go hunting .
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:51 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:Give us a heads up and have your mom come on here with you maybe we can talk her into letting you go hunting .

noooooo, the last thing i need her to see is all this, I knew all along my season was over, unless i can convince her to let me hunt a field in the afternoons after school. Shes already made me delete my many facebooks ive had and more recently my twitter. You guys are all ive got left. Ill skip the last 3 weeks of this season if it means i get to keep my account. :rolleyes:
If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby Cujo1 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:56 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:Give us a heads up and have your mom come on here with you maybe we can talk her into letting you go hunting .

noooooo, the last thing i need her to see is all this, I knew all along my season was over, unless i can convince her to let me hunt a field in the afternoons after school. Shes already made me delete my many facebooks ive had and more recently my twitter. You guys are all ive got left. Ill skip the last 3 weeks of this season if it means i get to keep my account. :rolleyes:

Sounds like you have a good mother. Social media such as forums, twitter, and facebook are destroying the world.
All turkeys must die!

Cujo1
hunter

Postby TrapperRob » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:19 pm

Cujo1 wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:

Sounds like you have a good mother. Social media such as forums, twitter, and facebook are destroying the world.

Xstaythehelloffthosesites
I went into the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
-Henry David Thoreau
TrapperRob
hunter

Postby Cujo1 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:27 pm

TrapperRob wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:

Xstaythehelloffthosesites

Tapatalk will be the death of serious forums.
All turkeys must die!

Cujo1
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Don't make me back track your IP address . Now get your mother and bring her to us
OGblackcloud
hunter

HELP ME OUT HERE

Postby La. Hunter » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:51 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:
T Man wrote:
t_baker wrote:So you mean to tell me that she will let you duck hunt if you wear hunter orange? Are you simple? Leave the house with a orange vest. Hide it when you get to the lake.

Do you know how long he would be grounded if he got shot and wasn't wearing orange?

I do the same thing with life vests, i could be hunting in 6 inches of water, she'll send me with one for each person we usually just chuck them into the back cattails till were done. She actually asked me once, why i cant wear a life jacket while i shoot ( is anyone starting to see what kind of mom im living with? She could make 100000000 excuses or conditions for my hunting, and in the end, wont let me go) :no: i told her to grab one, and come out with me while my buddies and i were out shooting some clays. see for herself why no-one in the history of anything wore a damn life vest while shooting at ducks. She wouldnt trust me to wear the orange anyways.

Does she also make you wear a helmet while riding your bicycle? Were you ever allowed to jump on a trampoline? Is DJJ by any chance your brother?
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:05 pm

t_baker wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:

Thank you!!!
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:06 pm

La. Hunter wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:
T Man wrote:
t_baker wrote:So you mean to tell me that she will let you duck hunt if you wear hunter orange? Are you simple? Leave the house with a orange vest. Hide it when you get to the lake.

Do you know how long he would be grounded if he got shot and wasn't wearing orange?

I do the same thing with life vests, i could be hunting in 6 inches of water, she'll send me with one for each person we usually just chuck them into the back cattails till were done. She actually asked me once, why i cant wear a life jacket while i shoot ( is anyone starting to see what kind of mom im living with? She could make 100000000 excuses or conditions for my hunting, and in the end, wont let me go) :no: i told her to grab one, and come out with me while my buddies and i were out shooting some clays. see for herself why no-one in the history of anything wore a damn life vest while shooting at ducks. She wouldnt trust me to wear the orange anyways.

Does she also make you wear a helmet while riding your bicycle? Were you ever allowed to jump on a trampoline? Is DJJ by any chance your brother?

Fwiw I make my daughter wear her helmet...
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:15 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:
T Man wrote:

Maybe you should introduce Clyde to your daughter... Never too early to look for a future son in law :lol3:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:20 pm

:shades: Houston we have a problem
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:24 pm

OGblackcloud wrote::shades: Houston we have a problem

LOL! :lol: Well whisper wants to meet Clyde's mom, maybe Clyde wants to meet his daughter? At least they can duck hunt together :lol3:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby Anoldhuntersc » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:22 am

Clyde no doubt your mom has your best interest at heart. It's the struggle we have all went through. You want your freedom. Mom wants you safe. Sounds like no one else in family duck hunts? So mom knows nothing about it? It's your job to inform. Talk to her about the things you do to be safe. Handling the gun, maybe you don't hunt certain areas cause the water is deeper?,or you stay away from some spots cause they are more crowded,etc. you got to make her comfortable. If you have a phone tell her you will text her every hour or whatever she wants. Maybe miss the daylight flight and not go till sunrise. Stay calm in your conversations with her and compromise on what it takes
For her to let you go. Take a buddy mom feel safer when your with another person. Don't act like a kid about it if she want give in start preparing your next attempt to persuade her. Talk talk talk!!!! Don't fuss!! Good luck!!
Anoldhuntersc
hunter

Postby whisperin' duck » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:46 am

wanapasaki wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:
T Man wrote:

Maybe you should introduce Clyde to your daughter... Never too early to look for a future son in law :lol3:

She's 6... The only good part is that he'd be an easy target with all the orange on!
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole