Ok who shot down the Drone??

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, La. Hunter, Preacher1011, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: Ok who shot down the Drone??

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:23 am

Gunnysway wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:Ok, I confess, It was I. Really wasn't that hard to bring down, just used 7/8 ounce of bb's going 1925 feet per second like I use on snow geese and Swans. The real battle was packing out the 2 dozen decoys, that was a real bitch!!!!!

:lol3: That's funny right there...

I'm curious as to what were used as decoys lol
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:31 am

I'd lay out a couple copies of the Constitution as decoys. Or is that more like bait?
This is the Internet. This is serious.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:35 am

Botiz630 wrote:I'd lay out a couple copies of the Constitution as decoys. Or is that more like bait?

That's bait, can't hunt drones over bait.
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Ok who shot down the Drone??

Postby bighop » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:37 pm

JuniorPre 360 wrote:
Gunnysway wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:Ok, I confess, It was I. Really wasn't that hard to bring down, just used 7/8 ounce of bb's going 1925 feet per second like I use on snow geese and Swans. The real battle was packing out the 2 dozen decoys, that was a real bitch!!!!!

Two options
Scarecrows with turbans with toy AK's.
Scarecrows in old BDU's with gun show ticket stubs and toy AR's.

Either have drones buzzing in just a few minutes.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby assateague » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:45 pm

Botiz630 wrote:
T Man wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
T Man wrote:Am I the only one thinking about depleted uranium rounds in a #3 at 1550fps? You want to talk about some Hevi Shot...

Gots to be non-toxic.

It wont cause lead poisoning...

Federal regs don't say jack about lead. They say non-toxic.

I'm sure bismuth is toxic if I eat enough of it.. Hell, water is toxic in enough quantity. See? It's yet another stupid, undefinable federal reg. Like "race" or "ethnicity".
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby Cujo1 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:39 pm

JuniorPre 360 wrote:
Gunnysway wrote:

Cutouts of Assateague holding a limit of Pintails.
All turkeys must die!!!

WTN10 wrote:Mark your calendars, boys. This is the day WTN10 was wrong. The cat above is 100% correct.
Cujo1
hunter

Postby bighop » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Cujo1 wrote:
JuniorPre 360 wrote:
Gunnysway wrote:

Limit? Assa? If he kills one, I doubt he'll be able to stop shaking enough to shoot again. Or he'll miss the rest of the flights trying to post the picture on DHC.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby Cujo1 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:28 pm

bighop wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:
JuniorPre 360 wrote:
Gunnysway wrote:

Limit? Assa? If he kills one, I doubt he'll be able to stop shaking enough to shoot again. Or he'll miss the rest of the flights trying to post the picture on DHC.

Thats why the drones showed up, the government couldn't believe it either! :thumbsup:
All turkeys must die!!!

WTN10 wrote:Mark your calendars, boys. This is the day WTN10 was wrong. The cat above is 100% correct.
Cujo1
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:04 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/military-could-help-looking-drone-lost-lake-ontario-144230402.html

A $4 million military drone plopped out of the sky into Lake Ontario and now nobody can find it. The National Guard reported that one of its flying robots plummeted into the eastern part of the lake around 1 p.m. yesterday, but had to give up searching for it because of bad weather.

The MQ-9 Reaper was on a practice mission over the military-controlled waters when it suddenly crashed about three hours into its session. The unarmed drone was being operated from the New York Air National Guard's 174th Attack Wing in Syracuse. A Coast Guard vessel and helicopter were deployed to find it, but, uh, couldn't.

It's unclear what caused it to go down

Good!
devildog28
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:05 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/military-could-help-looking-drone-lost-lake-ontario-144230402.html

A $4 million military drone plopped out of the sky into Lake Ontario and now nobody can find it. The National Guard reported that one of its flying robots plummeted into the eastern part of the lake around 1 p.m. yesterday, but had to give up searching for it because of bad weather.

The MQ-9 Reaper was on a practice mission over the military-controlled waters when it suddenly crashed about three hours into its session. The unarmed drone was being operated from the New York Air National Guard's 174th Attack Wing in Syracuse. A Coast Guard vessel and helicopter were deployed to find it, but, uh, couldn't.

It's unclear what caused it to go down

Good!
devildog28
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole