New guy

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: New guy

Postby tylerparker » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:43 pm

greenster wrote:That's Not SC Timber!!! That big hole looks awful familiar. Welcome to DHC! anywho Nice pic's.



It's not! I gave pic numbers that were from Arkansas!

To those asking location in NC, my farm is located in Anson County. Right at SC state line. As far as NE NC, I'll be near Swan Quarter on private land filling my swan tag after the first of the year.

Thanks on gator. It is pure adrenaline from start to finish!
tylerparker
hunter
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:16 pm


Re: New guy

Postby tylerparker » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Here's pics of said farm. State of NC purchased some land from us about 15 years ago and turned it into a mitigation site for waterfowl. Slowly but surely we are doing our best to have some prime waterfowl spots in the backyard.

Image

Image

Image

Image

All water is 6-24" btw

It's not the biggest or best but it is a very fun process on working that piece of the farm just for waterfowl.
tylerparker
hunter
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Re: New guy

Postby MODuckkiller » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:02 pm

right click on original gator photo--->select 'search google for photo'--->formulate opinion of new guy
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: New guy

Postby waterfowlman » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:24 pm

tylerparker wrote:
greenster wrote:That's Not SC Timber!!! That big hole looks awful familiar. Welcome to DHC! anywho Nice pic's.



It's not! I gave pic numbers that were from Arkansas!

To those asking location in NC, my farm is located in Anson County. Right at SC state line. As far as NE NC, I'll be near Swan Quarter on private land filling my swan tag after the first of the year.

Thanks on gator. It is pure adrenaline from start to finish!


Welcome. :beer:
You any kin to Linwood Parker?
Rule Number One: Always use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
User avatar
waterfowlman
SIR
 
Posts: 4279
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:35 pm
Location: Eastern Shore of Virginia

Re: New guy

Postby Underradar » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:37 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:right click on original gator photo--->select 'search google for photo'--->formulate opinion of new guy

I'm on a smartphone so I can't right click it. Gimme the scoop?
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
User avatar
Underradar
hunter
 
Posts: 5166
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: Rut Coon, LA

Re: New guy

Postby tylerparker » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:39 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:right click on original gator photo--->select 'search google for photo'--->formulate opinion of new guy


No worries pal. It's mine. Look at gator pic and goose pic in dry field. Share a resemblance? If that's not good enough.....

Image

Holy crap! Same guy holding a shark!
Image

If ya jealous just say so. No need to make assumptions pal
tylerparker
hunter
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Re: New guy

Postby tylerparker » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:43 pm

waterfowlman wrote:
tylerparker wrote:
greenster wrote:That's Not SC Timber!!! That big hole looks awful familiar. Welcome to DHC! anywho Nice pic's.



It's not! I gave pic numbers that were from Arkansas!

To those asking location in NC, my farm is located in Anson County. Right at SC state line. As far as NE NC, I'll be near Swan Quarter on private land filling my swan tag after the first of the year.

Thanks on gator. It is pure adrenaline from start to finish!


Welcome. :beer:
You any kin to Linwood Parker?


Doesn't ring a bell. My father is Dennis Parker. He owns Duke's Grill in Monroe, NC. It was recently on an episode of Burgerland on the Travel Channel.
tylerparker
hunter
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Re: New guy

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:45 pm

I see that you love boobies!

image.jpg
image.jpg (6.38 KiB) Viewed 240 times


I also love boobies!
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7914
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: New guy

Postby Botiz630 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:46 pm

tylerparker wrote:Here's pics of said farm. State of NC purchased some land from us about 15 years ago and turned it into a mitigation site for waterfowl. Slowly but surely we are doing our best to have some prime waterfowl spots in the backyard.

Image


I was all set to like the new guy til I noticed the pitbull in this picture.
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15961
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: New guy

Postby OGblackcloud » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Botiz630 wrote:
tylerparker wrote:Here's pics of said farm. State of NC purchased some land from us about 15 years ago and turned it into a mitigation site for waterfowl. Slowly but surely we are doing our best to have some prime waterfowl spots in the backyard.

Image


I was all set to like the new guy til I noticed the pitbull in this picture.

I thought that was gator bait
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 12001
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Re: New guy

Postby tylerparker » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:53 pm

I understand that some people dislike pit bulls and I respect their decision on that. That dog has a soft spot in my heart tho. I rescued him at 2-3 weeks(unsure) and had to bottle feed him for the first few weeks. He does it all.

Image
tylerparker
hunter
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Re: New guy

Postby steve-o » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:04 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:right click on original gator photo--->select 'search google for photo'--->formulate opinion of new guy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 3914
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:02 am
Location: Arkansas

Re: New guy

Postby WTN10 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:10 pm

This guy slays dinosaurs. He's in.

Woody's still out.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14016
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: New guy

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:13 pm

WTN10 wrote:This guy slays dinosaurs. He's in.

Woody's still out.


Bad news new guy, once WTN has accepted you, you are automatically a world renown douche.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7914
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: New guy

Postby WTN10 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:23 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
WTN10 wrote:This guy slays dinosaurs. He's in.

Woody's still out.


Bad news new guy, once WTN has accepted you, you are automatically a world renown douche.


PETA member.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14016
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: New guy

Postby WTN10 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:26 pm

tylerparker wrote:Holy crap! Same guy holding a shark!
Image


Strong leg brace. You look ginger. We already have one of you. What do you feel that you bring to the table that the other ginger lacks?
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14016
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: New guy

Postby TXducksanddeer » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Cool ducks and sweet gator. Lose the gay yeti cooler hat though. Watch out cause some people on here act like they own the place.
User avatar
TXducksanddeer
hunter
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 am
Location: Waco TX

Re: New guy

Postby WTN10 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:36 pm

TXducksandqueers wrote:Cool ducks and sweet gator. Lose the gay yeti cooler hat though. Watch out cause some people on here act like they own the place.


Yeti rules.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14016
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: New guy

Postby tylerparker » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Picture with leg brace was after ACL surgery. Notice fresh scars in hero shot with gator.

A ginger? Sorry friend. Blonde hair all the way! Except my beard. It's got a red tint in it.

And I bring Carolina girls to the table :biggrin:

Image
tylerparker
hunter
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Re: New guy

Postby WTN10 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Send one to Brian. Don't worry, she will be well cared for.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14016
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: New guy

Postby MODuckkiller » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:14 pm

Underradar wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:right click on original gator photo--->select 'search google for photo'--->formulate opinion of new guy

I'm on a smartphone so I can't right click it. Gimme the scoop?

Verbatim from the "Wrecking Crew" Website.

"Welcome to the official website of the Team Wrecking . We are one of the top names in Waterfowl guide services, here in the Carolina's. We are well known for our real live calling and hardcore attitude of pursuing waterfowl. Our "crew" is dedicated 110% to provide you and your party a "Wrecking" experience."

Tyler, it wasn't so much as that I don't believe you, it's the fact that the hilarity that ensued when I did that search was worth mention, and I thought that others might get a kick out of it too.
Last edited by MODuckkiller on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: New guy

Postby MODuckkiller » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:19 pm

tylerparker wrote:Picture with leg brace was after ACL surgery. Notice fresh scars in hero shot with gator.

A ginger? Sorry friend. Blonde hair all the way! Except my beard. It's got a red tint in it.

And I bring Carolina girls to the table :biggrin:

Image

Lol @ Carolina Girls.
....The south my friend, pay a visit to Aggieland, or LSU, Florida, FSU, or as much as I hate to say it, Ole Miss. Or anywhere for that matter. Beautiful women are everywhere. Your Carolina girls are indeed something special, but nothing we haven't seen before. Unless you're referring to Ms. North Carolina, she's worth watching several times over. :thumbsup:
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO AND LAUGH YOUR @$$ OFF
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: New guy

Postby steve-o » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:19 pm

don't forget the black hoodies.
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 3914
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:02 am
Location: Arkansas

Re: New guy

Postby MODuckkiller » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:24 pm

steve-o wrote:don't forget the black hoodies.

How could I forget to mention the black hoodies?! Man, I messed up real bad.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: New guy

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:24 pm

I like the new guy. He's from the carolinas and did not come here to cyberscout. :thumbsup:
:welcome: to DHC! :beer:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56144
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baymen Moe, DuckManClyde, Hawk87, Locked&Loaded and 28 guests