Looking at gun safes

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Re: Looking at gun safes

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:38 pm

hv_5.jpg
hv_5.jpg (5.33 KiB) Viewed 100 times

HV-5 12 GAUGE ALARM
THIS UNIT WHICH IS MADE OF AIRCRAFT ALUMINUM THAT UTILIZES A SPRING LOADED FIRING MECHANISM AND A TRIP TRIGGER. WHEN LOADED WITH A 12 GAUGE "BLANK", AND THE TRIGGER IS DISTURBED THE UNIT WILL DISCHARGE. THIS DEVICE CAN BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE 12 GAUGE WHISTLE CARTRIDGES, 12 GAUGE FLARES AND 12 GAUGE PEPPER GAS DEPENDING ON ONES SITUATION AND REQUIREMENTS. COMES WITH MOUNTING HARDWARE, ONE 12 GAUGE BLANK AND INSTRUCTIONS. CAUTION: FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY. KEEP AWAY FROM FLAMMABLE MATERIALS.
HV-0105 $26.95 EA
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:44 pm

I bought a mint Browning Medalion safe off craigslist for $500, it was like a year old and the interior hadn't even been installed yet...weighs about 700 lbs, 90 minute fire rated.

look around, you don't need a brand new product all the time... these things are made to last.

also you can NEVER put in as many guns as they say FOR getaboutit!

unless you want to scratch up all your long guns
the tool
favorite quote: We constantly dont do things this way
toolmaker
hunter

Postby hopkins11 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:12 pm

AKWoody wrote:I have a cannon and I love it. Here is a link to the one I have. I got it at the Great Alaska Sportsmans show on special from a local dealer. Worth every penny.

http://www.cannonsafe.com/gun-safes/s45.html

That's the same one I got @ TSC for $1000.
hopkins11
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole