Pet peeves

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Re: Pet peeves

Postby t_baker » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Oh and the lake average depth is 4-6 footish. I can find you a deeper spot if you want to stand on his shoulders and drown him.
t_baker
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:34 pm

One of my biggest is when I pull into a station to get diesel and there are 11 gas only pumps and 1 diesel/gas pump and there is a gasser parked at it and its the only other vehicle there. Most of the time the douchebag is inside bs'in with the attendant while I'm getting more pissed by the second. THIS REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS!!! :mad:
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby t_baker » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:36 pm

KyFowl20 wrote:One of my biggest is when I pull into a station to get diesel and there are 11 gas only pumps and 1 diesel/gas pump and there is a gasser parked at it. Most of the time the douchebag is inside bs'in with the attendant while I'm getting more pissed by the second. THIS REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS!!! :mad:

It pains me to say this, but you found my biggest pet peeve. I get very angry about this.

PS, you still suck.
t_baker
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:48 pm

t_baker wrote:
KyFowl20 wrote:One of my biggest is when I pull into a station to get diesel and there are 11 gas only pumps and 1 diesel/gas pump and there is a gasser parked at it. Most of the time the douchebag is inside bs'in with the attendant while I'm getting more pissed by the second. THIS REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS!!! :mad:

It pains me to say this, but you found my biggest pet peeve. I get very angry about this.

PS, you still suck.

From now on when I visit Titz I am going to take a detour.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby roadbildr » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:49 pm

People selling Jon boats on craigslist, they all say extra wide and deep...gimme the frickin proper description like a 1650 etc

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk 2
roadbildr
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Botiz630 wrote:
t_baker wrote:My pet peeve is tough talking the guys hunting in MY blind.

Titz, Woody, wanna leave old balls at the ramp?

He's bigger than the three of us combined. It's going to look like Godzilla destroying a Japanese village when the four of us are together.

How big is Fabio?
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:50 pm

t_baker wrote:

PS, you still suck.

This happens atleast every other time I get fuel. It really gets me chapped. What makes it worse is when it's a damn hybrid.
PS, I'm not liberal. Stop hating :beer:
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby t_baker » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:54 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
t_baker wrote:

PS, you still suck.

And visit me??
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

He's bigger than the three of us combined. It's going to look like Godzilla destroying a Japanese village when the four of us are together.

How big is Fabio?

A5 says he is a little fella. But since he is sleeping like a normal old guy we wont know until 4 am when he gets up to have his coffee and metamucil.
t_baker
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:55 pm

t_baker wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
t_baker wrote:

PS, you still suck.

And visit me??
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

How big is Fabio?

A5 says he is a little fella. But since he is sleeping like a normal old guy we wont know until 4 am when he gets up to have his coffee and metamucil.

I'm going to sit at that pump and just wait.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:57 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
t_baker wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
t_baker wrote:

PS, you still suck.

And visit me??
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

How big is Fabio?

Please say you drive a prius. Please. Please. Please.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby T Man » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Underradar wrote:dictionary.com? Is that like Wikiwords? The urban ghetto dictionary. You source is deficient, trooper.

Let me try: I shootized many ducks. Nope. Don't feel right. I mean doesn't.

Its on the internet so it is true.

Shouted from the bottom of a well
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:58 pm

I'm not one of your lib buddies!

F150.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:06 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:I'm not one of your lib buddies!

F150.

Eco-boost?
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:07 pm

KyFowl20 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:I'm not one of your lib buddies!

F150.

Eco-boost?

09 with the 5.4
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:46 am

KyFowl20 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
t_baker wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
t_baker wrote:

PS, you still suck.

And visit me??
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

How big is Fabio?

Please say you drive a prius. Please. Please. Please.

I drive a jetta. Come see me, big boy.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
Westtennduckhunter
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:22 am

Botiz630 wrote:

That's it. I'm not coming to hunt you hurt my feelings. I'm going to go cry in the corner now
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:22 am

T Man wrote:And the way the British pronounce Aluminum

That goes for anyone in the UK or Ireland...I can't remember more off hand but they have several made up words.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby Botiz630 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:36 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

That's it. I'm not coming to hunt you hurt my feelings. I'm going to go cry in the corner now

It better be a big corner.
I need about tree fiddy.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:37 am

Botiz630 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

It better be a big corner.

Ok more like a room
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:06 am

t_baker wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
t_baker wrote:

PS, you still suck.

And visit me??
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

How big is Fabio?

Fabio is 5'10ish maybe 150

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:11 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
t_baker wrote:

PS, you still suck.

And visit me??
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

How big is Fabio?

Fabio is 5'10ish maybe 150

Good lord, with him and baker around even I'm going to feel like a damn giant.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:26 pm

I'm curious as to what may be the cause of the stunted growth and general girlishness of the guys in that part of the country.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:48 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:I'm curious as to what may be the cause of the stunted growth and general girlishness of the guys in that part of the country.

Ohio is a strange and unpredictable place...
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby t_baker » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:I'm curious as to what may be the cause of the stunted growth and general girlishness of the guys in that part of the country.

Says a guy that most likely moisturizes his hands after he washes them each time.

I may be short, but I don't own a pair of khakis or dress shoes. Most of my jeans are stained. I cant rub my wifes back because my hands are to rough. I carry 3 pocket knives and a pistol every day and piss excellence in the mornings.
t_baker
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:16 pm

t_baker wrote:

Says a guy that most likely moisturizes his hands after he washes them each time.

I may be short, but I don't own a pair of khakis or dress shoes. Most of my jeans are bought at children's palace. I cant rub my wifes back because I can't reach I carry 3 pocket knives and a pistol every day and piss excellence in the mornings.

Sent from my couch

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole