Pet peeves

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Re: Pet peeves

Postby clampdaddy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Frylock wrote:Pet peeve;
Guys who are married complaining about their wives!

Pet peeve;
Guys who are afraid that their wives will check up on what they post here. :lol3:
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby steelshotslayer » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:39 pm

clampdaddy wrote:
Frylock wrote:Pet peeve;
Guys who are married complaining about their wives!

Pet peeve;
Guys who are afraid that their wives will check up on what they post here. :lol3:

:lol: :clapping: Well played sir well played :clapping:
Every day thousands of innocent plants are killed. Help stem the violence. Eat ducks
steelshotslayer
hunter

Pet peeves

Postby DuckManClyde » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:55 pm

holy God ( parents, significant others, or anyone really ) DONT YELL FOR ME, WAIT FOR A REPLY, THEN NOT ANSWER. this might sound familiar... " hey clyde?! " YEA?...................................................................."Clyde!" WHAT???.................................... i cant stand that!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:13 am

DuckManClyde wrote:holy God ( parents, significant others, or anyone really ) DONT YELL FOR ME, WAIT FOR A REPLY, THEN NOT ANSWER. this might sound familiar... " hey clyde?! " YEA?...................................................................."Clyde!" WHAT???.................................... i cant stand that!

Finally someone who gets it! Or when someone asks you do do something but never tell you what.

"Hey son, can you do me favor?"
"What mom?"
"Since your going to be over by it anyway can you grab me my.................. Okay Thanks"
"Grab you your what?"
"My umm................. Can you hurry up I would have got it myself if I knew you would take this long!"
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin

Pet peeves

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:22 am

i feel ya, most females just use the word thing with a bunch of adjectives...... also cant forget the people who say I CLEANED ALL DAY LONG! when in reality all they did was stack and re- arrange.

If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:
DuckManClyde
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole