Rowdy Public Hunters!

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Re: Rowdy Public Hunters!

Postby River Ramblin' Man » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:49 pm

I'm jealous of all these guys that feel confident in calling a GW. I have a pretty strong feeling that if I were to call the local warden about a problem like this, Greenjeans would fail to make an appearance or do anything about it. That is unless he just so happened to be in my area. Which is unlikely with the vast amount of public land around here. Nothing against my local wardens, just too much area for only 2-3 guys.
sampsonhuntin wrote:Are you now on his knob like you were WTN10's before he internet choke slammed you?
River Ramblin' Man
hunter

Postby ColoradoGooser » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:54 pm

River Ramblin' Man wrote:I'm jealous of all these guys that feel confident in calling a GW. I have a pretty strong feeling that if I were to call the local warden about a problem like this, Greenjeans would fail to make an appearance or do anything about it. That is unless he just so happened to be in my area. Which is unlikely with the vast amount of public land around here. Nothing against my local wardens, just too much area for only 2-3 guys.

Around here if you want to try and get into contact with a GW,you must call three weeks in advance.
"No man's Second Amendment rights are safe when the legislature is in session,especially when Democrats are in charge" Mark Twain

I carry a gun,because a cop weighs to much

Annoy a Liberal,work hard and be happy
ColoradoGooser
hunter

Postby Trent_Rivers » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:15 am

They seem to be bountiful here in Arkansas.
If at first you don't succeed, shoot again.
Trent_Rivers
hunter

Postby rank duck » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:46 am

Trent_Rivers wrote:They seem to be bountiful here in Arkansas.

That should be a good thing for sportsmen with integrity.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Postby teddysberna » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:34 am

ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:38 am

See had he whipped their arse in the lake he could have made it back to the ramp first... :no: Actually its a disgrace anyone would go this far. Hope he got info on them and prosecutes.
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby txhunter90 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:42 am

I wish we had an amount where people had to set up. Last week had 3 groups 70 yards from us. Bad when you can hear their whole conversation
txhunter90
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:48 am

txhunter90 wrote:I wish we had an amount where people had to set up. Last week had 3 groups 70 yards from us. Bad when you can hear their whole conversation

Even worse when they are directly across from your shooting hole 70 yards away.
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:43 am

If they outnumber you, cut your losses and call the GW. But as you're leaving you should crack open two stink bombs and let them suffer.

If they don't out number you, invite them to join you, and if they don't like that tell them to F off.

Locking and loading a .45 has been know to put the fear of God in people too.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby riverrat47 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:06 am

In the age of cell phone videos, you really have to watch what you say and do-just ask Mitt Romney. Odds are, if you start threatening other hunters, someone will have it on video. No matter what they did to start the altercation , a video is pretty damning evidence. Fellas, it's just like the NFL, the guy who retaliates is the one most likely to get flagged. You could easily lose your 2nd Amendment rights, via a felony conviction. I saw Fred Bear hunt waterfowl with a bow, but most of us ain't Fred Bear.
Semper Fi, Marines

Casey 1997-2011 RIP
riverrat47
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:33 am

itd be alot of water swatting with the biggest broad head available. this guy is right though, people are sue happy these days. anything to get people in trouble. and try intimidating people with guns, who have guns. itd be a showdown

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free
If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:45 am

I immediately kill and violate the nearest coot. Do this and you have my personal guarantee those boys will be gone before you can get your waders back on.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:17 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:I immediately kill and violate the nearest coot. Do this and you have my personal guarantee those boys will be gone before you can get your waders back on.

The thing is L&L does this on every hunt regardless of the situation.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Anoldhuntersc » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:23 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:I immediately kill and violate the nearest coot. Do this and you have my personal guarantee those boys will be gone before you can get your waders back on.

Lol. Lol. Lol. Do this while using your macho man randy savage voice screaming your next your next. Oh yeah!!
http://youtu.be/8Igui65gY5M
Anoldhuntersc
hunter

Postby bighop » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:24 am

Anoldhuntersc wrote:

Lol. Lol. Lol. Do this while using your macho man randy savage voice screaming your next your next. Oh yeah!!
http://youtu.be/8Igui65gY5M

No, no, you're confused. Bill Herian is Randy Savage. L&L is Magic Mike.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:26 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

My methods are sound! Do this multiple times with plenty of witnesses and the story spreads and you become the legendary coot rapist. Nobody wants to share the marsh with a guy like that.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:27 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

My methods are sound! Do this multiple times with plenty of witnesses and the story spreads and you become the legendary coot rapist. Nobody wants to share the marsh with a guy like that.

Even if you didn't molest waterfowl, I wouldn't want to share a marsh with you
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:29 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

Since you have already achieved that, why do you keep doing it?
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:33 am

Let's be clear here.....what do you mean "rowdy public hunters"??
Are these guys rowdy to you when you are new to the area and you try to rig out near them? Or are you set up and they come up river and tell you that you are not allowed to be on the river, cove, bay...whatever... Are you in the blind they built when they get there?

I know of a guy that surf casts on the end of a jetty EVERY day during the season...Frank's rock is what they call it.
Nicest guy in the world...but even if a guy is on the rock when Frank comes...they get off. You know why? Because it's Frank's rock..

I know a lot of guys who chant "you don't own this spot" because they trailer all over the place and never stick around to really learn a spot. They have to believe that logic because it suits them when they arrive at someplace new, that's all they got...
Last edited by Slack Tide on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:33 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

He has a beak fetish
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby bighop » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:35 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

It's called addiction, Woody.

It's like Titz and DIY projects, he just can't help himself.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:35 am

Slack Tide wrote:Let's be clear here.....what do you mean "rowdy public hunters"??
Are these guys rowdy to you when you are new to the area and you try to rig out near them?

I know of a guy that surf casts on the end of a jetty EVERY day during the season...Frank's rock is what they call it.
Nicest guy in the world...but even if a guy is on the rock when Frank comes...they get off. You know why? Because it's Frank's rock..

I know a lot of guys who chant "you don't own this spot" because they trailer all over the place and never stick around to really learn a spot. They have to believe that logic because it suits them when they arrive at someplace new, that's all they got...

I'd fish Franks rock and kick franks azz. They'd rename it A5's rock :hammer: :hammer:

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:39 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

Last year I went on one hunt without the coot raping and I had some jackwagons set-up 150 yard down the pond from me. The coot raping stays!
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:55 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

Last year I went on one hunt without the coot raping and I had some jackwagons set-up 150 yard down the pond from me. The coot raping stays!

We all have to be passionate about something.

All joking aside, i have a feeling hunting with Magic Mike is a very interesting experience.

After all this is Mike's layout blind.

WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole