Alcohol on flights...ENJOY

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Re: Alcohol on flights...ENJOY

Postby rank duck » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:29 pm

berudd wrote:Funny. My wife and I do this every time we fly. I guess we try to be discrete on the plane but don't really go out of our way trying. Also, I didn't know anyone actually used a baggie to put liquids in. I just cram stuff in my carry on and proceed. Never had an issue.

Seriously? Every flight I have taken in the last several years they make passengers produce their 1 qt bag with liquids and gels.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Postby berudd » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:44 pm

rank duck wrote:
berudd wrote:Funny. My wife and I do this every time we fly. I guess we try to be discrete on the plane but don't really go out of our way trying. Also, I didn't know anyone actually used a baggie to put liquids in. I just cram stuff in my carry on and proceed. Never had an issue.

Seriously? Every flight I have taken in the last several years they make passengers produce their 1 qt bag with liquids and gels.

Yeah, I see the signs and all but I never have.
berudd
hunter

Postby rank duck » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:24 am

I've had them dig through my computer bag to find a mini-tube of toothpaste I forgot to take out and then re-scan my bag.

But.. there is no reason you can't take booze on as long as it's in bottle 3.4 oz or less. Consuming it during the flight might be another matter, but if kept on the DL, I can't imagine many flight attendants that would give a crap even if they noticed.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Postby rank duck » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:25 am

<double tap>
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Alcohol on flights...ENJOY

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:24 am

rank duck wrote:I've had them dig through my computer bag to find a mini-tube of toothpaste.

You keep your toothpaste in your computer bag? Did they find the spaghetti in your wallet too?
A year from now, you'll wish you had started today.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby rank duck » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:59 am

Ha! I had put a small tube in my computer bag to use on an overnight flight out of the country.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole