We Need Your Help and Prayers

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

We Need Your Help and Prayers

Postby GreenHeadHuntr04 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:12 pm

Recently my 5 year old sister underwent an 8 hour operation to remove a canerous tumor from inside her spinal cord. The operation left her unable to walk but with extensive physical therapy and a lot of love, she is getting closer to walking all of the time. She also recently began Chemotherapy treatments. Because of this we are asking for donations from businesses and any one that wants to help out. We are accepting monetary donations, or goods to be sold on the auction at her benefit. Be we really need your prayers also! The benefit for her and my family will be on April 2, 2005 @ Illini Central High School in Mason City, Illinois.

Thanks,

Zach Baugher

For Information on Donations contact:

Jason & Amanda Harrison
harrison1997@msn.com
217-445-2252

Zach Baugher
z_baugher@yahoo.com
217-828-0083

www.jessiebaugherbenefit.com --- jbaugherbenefit@yahoo.com
In the world of duck hunting there are two types of people, champion duck callers and champion duck killers, im a duck killer! - Phil Robertson "Duck Commander"

www.geocities.com/masoncountybottomboys
GreenHeadHuntr04
hunter

Postby had » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:49 am

i will pray for her.

had
had
hunter

Postby Admin2 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:27 pm

Prayers will be said for her complete recovery.

The Deputy riding shotgun
Admin2
hunter

Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers

Postby 870 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:56 pm

Zack, as I read your post my heart became heavy, my eyes filled with tears. I want you to know Brother I'm here for you. 1Cor 12: 26 " And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it;" I'm joining my faith with yours to see God move in your sisters life for a complete healing.
Matthew 18:19 says "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven". God Bless You, Don
Last edited by 870 on Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
State Moderator

Postby bhack » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:52 pm

I will pray for her numerous times daily. Speaking from experience, my eldest neice (21 yrs old) was diagnosed with brain stem cancer and is fighting for her life right now. I was never a religious man before, but God help us all, I'll preach to the masses if it helps her to recover!!

Good luck, and you my prayers!
bhack
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:03 pm

IMP
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Return to The Honey Hole