Avery Forum

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Avery Forum

Postby MallardMan5 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Does anyone know what happened the avery forum like this one??? I cant seem to find it.
MallardMan5
hunter
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:13 pm
Location: Temperance, MI


Re: Avery Forum

Postby Cujo1 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:01 pm

MallardMan5 wrote:Does anyone know what happened the avery forum like this one??? I cant seem to find it.

I heard they went out of business. Finalized last Monday.
All turkeys must die!


bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
User avatar
Cujo1
hunter
 
Posts: 6484
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 pm
Location: Southern Illinois

Re: Avery Forum

Postby OGblackcloud » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:03 pm

They merged with Banded Nation that Choad Balding dude bought them out or some thing
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 12569
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Re: Avery Forum

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:55 pm

the paint peeled off the forum.... :wink:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56526
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Avery Forum

Postby ColoradoGooser » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:02 pm

They will update the site just as soon as that next batch of decoys on the slow boat from China gets here.
"No man's Second Amendment rights are safe when the legislature is in session,especially when Democrats are in charge" Mark Twain

I carry a gun,because a cop weighs to much
User avatar
ColoradoGooser
hunter
 
Posts: 1735
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:25 am
Location: Northern Colorado

Re: Avery Forum

Postby KyFowl20 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Indaswamp wrote:the paint peeled off the forum.... :wink:

:lol3:

Wrong question for this bunch :biggrin:
HGC Prostaff
User avatar
KyFowl20
hunter
 
Posts: 2405
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:15 pm
Location: Kintucky

Re: Avery Forum

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:17 pm

When your pro-staff is made up of poachers, there will be a day when they all get caught....
User avatar
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 pm
Location: Connecticut: The Confiscation State

Re: Avery Forum

Postby MoBrad » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:58 am

Wow!
MoBrad
hunter
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:08 am

Re: Avery Forum

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:48 am

GTFO
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 12144
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Avery Forum

Postby Willie » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:43 am

Indaswamp wrote:the paint peeled off the forum.... :wink:

This right here is funny as hell.
User avatar
Willie
hunter
 
Posts: 3817
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:52 am
Location: Fuquay Varina, NC

Re: Avery Forum

Postby SPatrick » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:18 pm

ctdeathfrombelow wrote:When your pro-staff is made up of poachers, there will be a day when they all get caught....



Ohhh really....

All people for CT are hippie libs that hate guns and love Obama. We will expose you all as the tree hugging hippies that you are one of these days.
Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff
User avatar
SPatrick
State Moderator
 
Posts: 2017
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:06 am
Location: MO

Re: Avery Forum

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Said the poaching pro-staffer! :lol3:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
User avatar
ScaupHunter
hunter
 
Posts: 6503
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 am

Re: Avery Forum

Postby SPatrick » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Poaching my ***, I am one of the most legal guys you could run into. I take being a legal/law abiding hunter very seriously, you could call every warden in the area and they would tell you the same thing. We have a clause in our contract that terminates us because of any game violation, and it is followed strictly.
Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff
User avatar
SPatrick
State Moderator
 
Posts: 2017
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:06 am
Location: MO

Re: Avery Forum

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:16 pm

SPatrick wrote:Poaching my ***, I am one of the most legal guys you could run into. I take being a legal/law abiding hunter very seriously, you could call every warden in the area and they would tell you the same thing. We have a clause in our contract that terminates us because of any game violation, and it is followed strictly.

He took a poke at your sig.

Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56526
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Avery Forum

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:18 pm

SPatrick wrote:Poaching my ***, I am one of the most legal guys you could run into. I take being a legal/law abiding hunter very seriously, you could call every warden in the area and they would tell you the same thing. We have a clause in our contract that terminates us because of any game violation, and it is followed strictly.

Stickin with that don't ask don't tell . Cant say that I blame you and its cool you got those wardens to cover for ya
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 12569
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Re: Avery Forum

Postby SPatrick » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Sorry but I take offense to being called a GD poacher, when I work hard to be as legal as humanly possible. I guess when you hunt with USFWS biologists, Federal and State GW you take the rules a bit serious. I don't get fired up very easily but that pisses me off. I deleted 5 of my posts before I put my first one on this thread so it would be a bit more civil.
Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff
User avatar
SPatrick
State Moderator
 
Posts: 2017
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:06 am
Location: MO

Re: Avery Forum

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 pm

Go ahead Spatrick. Post that grebe pic, You know the one you shot last month. :yes:
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 12144
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Avery Forum

Postby SPatrick » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
SPatrick wrote:Poaching my ***, I am one of the most legal guys you could run into. I take being a legal/law abiding hunter very seriously, you could call every warden in the area and they would tell you the same thing. We have a clause in our contract that terminates us because of any game violation, and it is followed strictly.

He took a poke at your sig.

Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff


I am pretty sure he is talking about something that occurred in CT last year with regards to one guy in particular, and I don't know all the facts but it infuriated all 20 waterfowl hunters in CT.
Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff
User avatar
SPatrick
State Moderator
 
Posts: 2017
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:06 am
Location: MO

Re: Avery Forum

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:35 pm

SPatrick wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
SPatrick wrote:Poaching my ***, I am one of the most legal guys you could run into. I take being a legal/law abiding hunter very seriously, you could call every warden in the area and they would tell you the same thing. We have a clause in our contract that terminates us because of any game violation, and it is followed strictly.

He took a poke at your sig.

Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff


I am pretty sure he is talking about something that occurred in CT last year with regards to one guy in particular, and I don't know all the facts but it infuriated all 20 waterfowl hunters in CT.

got a link to what happened?
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56526
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Avery Forum

Postby SPatrick » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:42 pm

No I don't, it apparently involved a snow goose hunt, and a couple of fields that several people had permission on, and a large number of snows being killed and depending on where they were shot, there was a possibility of a group being over the limit. Like I said don't know all the facts, but it was a pretty big issue for some of the folks involved, and the staffer who was being accused by all accounts is one of the nicest guys and best hunters around. If thats what he is talking about I am sure someone will post a link.
Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff
User avatar
SPatrick
State Moderator
 
Posts: 2017
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:06 am
Location: MO

Re: Avery Forum

Postby T Man » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:45 pm

ctdeathfrombelow wrote:When your pro-staff is made up of poachers, there will be a day when they all get caught....


ScaupHunter wrote:Said the poaching pro-staffer! :lol3:


Unless you are absolutely certain, and have evidence to back your statements up, you are making some heavy accusations that could potentially impact someones livelihood. Be certain of what you are saying before you say it.

I have no idea what the circumstances are or what the story is, I pro-staff for no one, and have no skin in the game either way.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
User avatar
T Man
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 5652
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...

Re: Avery Forum

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:48 pm

SPatrick wrote:No I don't, it apparently involved a snow goose hunt, and a couple of fields that several people had permission on, and a large number of snows being killed and depending on where they were shot, there was a possibility of a group being over the limit. Like I said don't know all the facts, but it was a pretty big issue for some of the folks involved, and the staffer who was being accused by all accounts is one of the nicest guys and best hunters around. If thats what he is talking about I am sure someone will post a link.

Ah...over the limit on snows, no big deal....kill 'em all. :sarcmark:

(only half joking on the sark mark) they need to significantly reduce the snow goose populations.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56526
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Avery Forum

Postby SPatrick » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Why a state would have a limit on snows is beyond me as well, but if you are gonna go around calling folks poachers, better realize some dont take kindly to accusations like that. :no:
Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff
User avatar
SPatrick
State Moderator
 
Posts: 2017
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:06 am
Location: MO

Re: Avery Forum

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Lighten up Francis! :beer: It was a joke!

By the way is that Avery contract still valid?
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
User avatar
ScaupHunter
hunter
 
Posts: 6503
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 am

Re: Avery Forum

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Here's one from my state.....
http://www.ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?A=4013&Q=487934


Just incase any of you avery guys want a new avatar....
Image
User avatar
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 pm
Location: Connecticut: The Confiscation State

Next

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlueSky_NoBreeze, clif12345, Jim1648 and 43 guests