embarrassing, or dumbest thing you've done with a girl

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Re: embarrassing, or dumbest thing you've done with a girl

Postby wetgoldenretriever » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:38 am

Hbnel5on wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:
Hbnel5on wrote:Me and my gfs dad had planned on going turkey hunting one morning.. So I go to their house and we're planning stuff out and checking everything just getting ready. Well everything's ready and I hang out with the lady a little bit. She puts on some music and things get hot.. Well he walks in on us listening to some sexy rap song and her in her birthday suit with her head in places he would probably rather it not be.. The best/ worst turkey hunt ever. All he ever said was "I was a 17 year old boy at one point too" and there has never been another word said. We're still together but I'm still not sure how I should feel about that statement...

Some coot stole my fone.

I would have had eyes in the back of my head that hunt if I was you.

Yeah it was a little sketchy to say the least. Haha

Some coot stole my fone.

I would have beat his ass just to show my dominance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dont shoot until you can see their toenails!
wetgoldenretriever
hunter

Postby xrated » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:08 am

Dumbest.

gave a girl a ride home early one night from the bar. Left everyone else back there partying. Get to her place and she tells me to come in....it was like 9 I went back to the bar.

After going back to the bar and finishing the night I made it about 2 miles before getting a rather expensive trip in the back of a car.

Yep that was pretty dumb.
Run What Ya Brung
xrated
hunter

Postby Hbnel5on » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:17 am

wetgoldenretriever wrote:
Hbnel5on wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:
Hbnel5on wrote:Me and my gfs dad had planned on going turkey hunting one morning.. So I go to their house and we're planning stuff out and checking everything just getting ready. Well everything's ready and I hang out with the lady a little bit. She puts on some music and things get hot.. Well he walks in on us listening to some sexy rap song and her in her birthday suit with her head in places he would probably rather it not be.. The best/ worst turkey hunt ever. All he ever said was "I was a 17 year old boy at one point too" and there has never been another word said. We're still together but I'm still not sure how I should feel about that statement...

Some coot stole my fone.

Some coot stole my fone.

Lol you should see him shoot.

Some coot stole my fone.
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Hookers and blow.
Hbnel5on
hunter

Postby wetgoldenretriever » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:59 pm

Hbnel5on wrote:
Hbnel5on wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:

Some coot stole my fone.

Some coot stole my fone.

Some coot stole my fone.

Haha I bet he had you squirming

dont shoot until you can see their toenails!
wetgoldenretriever
hunter

Postby Hbnel5on » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:07 pm

Hbnel5on wrote:
Hbnel5on wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:

Some coot stole my fone.

Some coot stole my fone.

Some coot stole my fone.

Haha I bet he had you squirming

He was a hell of a lot cooler about it than I would have been lets just say that.

Some coot stole my fone.
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Hookers and blow.
Hbnel5on
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole