embarrassing, or dumbest thing you've done with a girl

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: embarrassing, or dumbest thing you've done with a girl

Postby wetgoldenretriever » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:00 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:
wetgoldenretriever wrote:One time I was doing your mom and your dad walked in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You leave my mother out of this and I`ll leave this out of your mother (You get the picture)

Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dont shoot until you can see their toenails!
wetgoldenretriever
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:03 pm

dumbest thing i have done.. turned down a piece of strange to go early woodduck/teal hunting.

ended up working out, but that was dumb..
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby Max4Holly » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Was having what started as a 1 night stand in high school, her dad worked for the railroad and was rarely home at night. her motget was usually home after four, as she was a school nurse.her mom walked in on her precious daughter giving a Bj after we lost track of the time...I was facing the door and the girl had her back to her mother...so I let it continue until her mom said something, she jumped up like a rocket and that was the end of it. Couple weeks later we closed the door but the crazy lady knew how to open doors without a sound and walked in again with her daughter bent over and making quite a racquet! Saw her standing there out of the corner of my eye and kept going...she stayed for probably 30 seconds...walked out and said nothing about it...this happened about three other times...the worst one is not fit for DHC let's just say it was a little rough! The girl and I have now been married almost 3 years and the crazy lady is now my mother in law...every now and again she gives me the stink eye for no apparent reason but overall get along pretty well.dont think my father in law ever knew what she saw so many times!
Max4Holly
hunter

Postby TexasPuddleJumper » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:14 pm

I was engaged to this girl and three months before the wedding we got a joint bank account. Without going into detail she split with all my money. Thankfully I have a good lawyer and got all of it back. Moral of the story, don't get a bank account until the prenup is signed and the wedding band is on her finger.
I'm not saying that it shouldn't be done, I'm just saying it is ill advised...
TexasPuddleJumper
hunter

Postby ChasinTail » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Max4Holly wrote:Was having what started as a 1 night stand in high school, her dad worked for the railroad and was rarely home at night. her motget was usually home after four, as she was a school nurse.her mom walked in on her precious daughter giving a Bj after we lost track of the time...I was facing the door and the girl had her back to her mother...so I let it continue until her mom said something, she jumped up like a rocket and that was the end of it. Couple weeks later we closed the door but the crazy lady knew how to open doors without a sound and walked in again with her daughter bent over and making quite a racquet! Saw her standing there out of the corner of my eye and kept going...she stayed for probably 30 seconds...walked out and said nothing about it...this happened about three other times...the worst one is not fit for DHC let's just say it was a little rough! The girl and I have now been married almost 3 years and the crazy lady is now my mother in law...every now and again she gives me the stink eye for no apparent reason but overall get along pretty well.dont think my father in law ever knew what she saw so many times!

Now you got me intrigued.. Gonna have to hear the other story.

Also, how good looking is the mother?
ChasinTail
hunter

Postby MinnesotaDan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:13 pm

If there haven't been a handful of guys in here who have said "Married her" dudes are flat out LYING.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby T Man » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:38 am

I proposed. That was dumb

Shouted from the bottom of a well
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby KAhunter » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:02 am

t_baker wrote:Was a Jr in high school. Was nailing a girl from another school. No emotional attraction just a good booty call. I even hooked her up with a buddy one night. Well we got the bright idea after a couple weeks went by of me nailing her one night and him the other. She thought we didnt know that we were both doing her. So I call her up one night and tell her to meet me at the reservoir. It was super cold out. My buddy crawled on the floor of the back of my truck. I proceed to give her what she came for. When we are done she is sitting next to me butt naked, and my buddy sits up with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and says "anyone have a light?"

She screamed and jumped out of my truck butt naked and ran to her car. Had it started and was backing out before she realized she was naked. She came back to the truck, we all had a good laugh, and my buddy left with her.

Sluts make the world go round in college and high school. That being said, I wouldn't be caught dead dating a slut. Just cant imagine that many guys being all up in there.
I have a few bad ones. Me and a buddy would trade a girl every time we were out. I would pull her if i wanted to if we were out together, but if i wasnt out, he would get her. It got so bad that we would flip a coin for who got her that night. We even made a promise that we wouldnt hook up with her at all, but whomever didnt get another piece that night, they would always go for her and then lie to the other.
My buddy raw dogged this girl i had screwed 2 hours earlier. We hooked up in her car before a party and then went to the party. He hit it at the party and proceeded to tell me. I ragged him pretty hard on that for a few years.
God now that i am thinking about it, i have done some kinda messed up stuff. There plenty more but i cant bring myself to post em. Oh well i have a great gf now (lets hope she doesnt see this :fingerhead: ) and she is a sweetheart whom i treat like a queen.
"If you have to be crazy to be a duck hunter, i dont wish to be sane" Robert Ruark

Its always duck season, there is just a long break from february to september.
KAhunter
hunter

Postby Duckcommander727 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:11 am

Hooked up with my buddies older sister one night, and the younger sister the next. He don't appreciate my jokes anymore.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Nick Roehl wrote:Anymore of it on the open forum will result in a 2 week time out. You know the type you give to children when they won't listen.
Duckcommander727
hunter

Postby Blackcloud870 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:07 am

Hmmm where to start....
Decided it was a good idea to beer bong 3/4 of a bottle of vodka and red bull at a Halloween party at my now wifes sorority house in college.
I was in bed unconscious by 11:30.
Woke up at about 3:00am and had to pass like a race horse. Like many of you guys, I was completely buck naked stumbling through the house En route to the restroom. As it turns out, my wife's hottest friend's room was directly before the bathroom door. As I am fumbling to own the bathroom door I hear a faint moan, then another, and another. ..I shook my head thinking I was still just annihilated. That's when I saw it. ..I look to my right where her roommate's door was wide open. I just stood there for what felt like hours, watching her smoking hot roommate go at it with 3 other chicks :eek:
Then the roommate calmly walked over to the door, put her hand on my chest, looked down at my offering, licked her lips.........

Then slowly closed the door in my face.:no:

For YEARS I had wondered if that had actually happened, and I didn't say a word about it for fear of my wife thinking (finding out) I had some sick images of her roommate in my head.
About 4 or 5 years ago, we had said hot friend over for dinner and lots of drinks, when that story was retold by her friend, and it turns out, it was NOT just some awesome dream :yes:
The wife wasn't overly pleased, but I was able to play it off as if I didn't remember anything from that night :yes:
If only you guys could see the look her friend gives me now that the cat is out of the bag. I may, or may not post up a pic of hot friend later today. Depending on demand. :wink:
threedogs wrote: wrote:One word, Inflatable decoys......

DanJeffandJack wrote:I just drink beer and crush box.

That's how I remain the physical specimen that I am.
Blackcloud870
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:22 am

From one Cloud to another I demand you post said picture :thumbsup: Please :lol3:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:33 am

Freshman year of college, I did the wild thing with 3 different women within a 6 hour time frame. In the heat of the moment, I called the second girl by the first girls name (not good). A few hours later, I called the third girl by the first girls name (not good). Obviously the first girl left a lasting impression. I miss college.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:34 am

Blackcloud870 wrote:Hmmm where to start....
Decided it was a good idea to beer bong 3/4 of a bottle of vodka and red bull at a Halloween party at my now wifes sorority house in college.
I was in bed unconscious by 11:30.
Woke up at about 3:00am and had to pass like a race horse. Like many of you guys, I was completely buck naked stumbling through the house En route to the restroom. As it turns out, my wife's hottest friend's room was directly before the bathroom door. As I am fumbling to own the bathroom door I hear a faint moan, then another, and another. ..I shook my head thinking I was still just annihilated. That's when I saw it. ..I look to my right where her roommate's door was wide open. I just stood there for what felt like hours, watching her smoking hot roommate go at it with 3 other chicks :eek:
Then the roommate calmly walked over to the door, put her hand on my chest, looked down at my offering, licked her lips.........

Then slowly closed the door in my face.:no:

For YEARS I had wondered if that had actually happened, and I didn't say a word about it for fear of my wife thinking (finding out) I had some sick images of her roommate in my head.
About 4 or 5 years ago, we had said hot friend over for dinner and lots of drinks, when that story was retold by her friend, and it turns out, it was NOT just some awesome dream :yes:
The wife wasn't overly pleased, but I was able to play it off as if I didn't remember anything from that night :yes:
If only you guys could see the look her friend gives me now that the cat is out of the bag. I may, or may not post up a pic of hot friend later today. Depending on demand. :wink:

You should probably just give me her phone number...
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:00 am

College:

After a few strikeout's - had a serious case of the spins. End up back in girls room, on her bed, lying down. The rhythmic motions set off an unstoppable chain reaction of unbalanced equilibrium, leading to me throwing up in the girls mouth, on her bed, all over her room, down her hallway. I'm so messed up, I run to the end of her hallway naked and decide the corner is the best place to finish hurling. All the while, she's screaming. After all was said and done, I get dressed and leave...because I'm not finishing with some chick that smells like puke!

Many, many more that probably aren't appropriate or worth telling in their watered down state.
quacknstack6 wrote:
I'm as good once as I ever was isn't your theme song OG. I hate to burst your bubble.
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:05 am

OmegaRed wrote:College:

After a few strikeout's - had a serious case of the spins. End up back in girls room, on her bed, lying down. The rhythmic motions set off an unstoppable chain reaction of unbalanced equilibrium, leading to me throwing up in the girls mouth, on her bed, all over her room, down her hallway. I'm so messed up, I run to the end of her hallway naked and decide the corner is the best place to finish hurling. All the while, she's screaming. After all was said and done, I get dressed and leave...because I'm not finishing with some chick that smells like puke!

Many, many more that probably aren't appropriate or worth telling in their watered down state.

That girl is still probably telling her psychiatrist this story...
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:08 am

One night during my frat's weekly Thursday night party. I was talking to this cute little blond girl, I had known her for 2 years at this point (she was my then, on-again-off-again gf's room mate (at the time off)). Before we realized it, it was 3 am and everyone had left the party basement. When I notice we are alone I walk behind the bar and over to the DJ booth, to turn the music off. She follows me back there, comes up behind me, whispers "I have to give ####### (the ex) credit, she has good tastes," and then reaches around and starts to rub. I turn around and... well you know... After a little bit of PG-13 stuff, I stop and suggest we take it up stairs, she agrees. So, we re-button our pants and start our way up stairs. The whole time she cant keep her hands off of me. The second we get to the top of the stairs she turns around and rips my pants off, proclaiming "I can't wait." I give in to her demands. Somewhere in the middle, I stop and say 'lets take this to my room someone is bound to be awake." She agrees and so we get up and continue, naked (only shoes) across the parking lot in between our two houses (I lived in the other house). We successfully make the trip across. As I go to open the door its stuck and I slip (it was icy) trying to yank it open in a hurry. When I do, I end up headbutting her in the nose. :fingerhead: She starts bleeding and crying... this attracts attention, attention not wanted by two naked people on a porch. I cover her up with my cloths and we continue thru the crowd (5 brothers and some gfs).

Luckily that only postpone the festivities... :wink:
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Blackcloud870 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:13 am

OGblackcloud wrote:From one Cloud to another I demand you post said picture :thumbsup: Please :lol3:

PM Sent. :thumbsup:

I dont want to suffer the same fate that so many of our brothers before us have endured, by posting pics online. Feel free to comment here though brah.

Blackcloud870
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:15 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:One night during my frat's weekly Thursday night party. I was talking to this cute little blond girl, I had known her for 2 years at this point (she was my then, on-again-off-again gf's room mate (at the time off)). Before we realized it, it was 3 am and everyone had left the party basement. When I notice we are alone I walk behind the bar and over to the DJ booth, to turn the music off. She follows me back there, comes up behind me, whispers "I have to give ####### (the ex) credit, she has good tastes," and then reaches around and starts to rub. I turn around and... well you know... After a little bit of PG-13 stuff, I stop and suggest we take it up stairs, she agrees. So, we re-button our pants and start our way up stairs. The whole time she cant keep her hands off of me. The second we get to the top of the stairs she turns around and rips my pants off, proclaiming "I can't wait." I give in to her demands. Somewhere in the middle, I stop and say 'lets take this to my room someone is bound to be awake." She agrees and so we get up and continue, naked (only shoes) across the parking lot in between our two houses (I lived in the other house). We successfully make the trip across. As I go to open the door its stuck and I slip (it was icy) trying to yank it open in a hurry. When I do, I end up headbutting her in the nose. :fingerhead: She starts bleeding and crying... this attracts attention, attention not wanted by two naked people on a porch. I cover her up with my cloths and we continue thru the crowd (5 brothers and some gfs).

Was this cute little blonde named Botiz?
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby Blackcloud870 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:16 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:You should probably just give me her phone number...

Too late brah. She is dating some european model dude now. :no:

Blackcloud870
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:16 am

Blackcloud870 wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:From one Cloud to another I demand you post said picture :thumbsup: Please :lol3:

I dont want to suffer the same fate that so many of our brothers before us have endured, by posting pics online. Feel free to comment here though brah.

Oh no no no you did not! Come on man, you gotta roll the dice just like the rest of us have! Post that picture up!!!!
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:19 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:One night during my frat's weekly Thursday night party. I was talking to this cute little blond girl, I had known her for 2 years at this point (she was my then, on-again-off-again gf's room mate (at the time off)). Before we realized it, it was 3 am and everyone had left the party basement. When I notice we are alone I walk behind the bar and over to the DJ booth, to turn the music off. She follows me back there, comes up behind me, whispers "I have to give ####### (the ex) credit, she has good tastes," and then reaches around and starts to rub. I turn around and... well you know... After a little bit of PG-13 stuff, I stop and suggest we take it up stairs, she agrees. So, we re-button our pants and start our way up stairs. The whole time she cant keep her hands off of me. The second we get to the top of the stairs she turns around and rips my pants off, proclaiming "I can't wait." I give in to her demands. Somewhere in the middle, I stop and say 'lets take this to my room someone is bound to be awake." She agrees and so we get up and continue, naked (only shoes) across the parking lot in between our two houses (I lived in the other house). We successfully make the trip across. As I go to open the door its stuck and I slip (it was icy) trying to yank it open in a hurry. When I do, I end up headbutting her in the nose. :fingerhead: She starts bleeding and crying... this attracts attention, attention not wanted by two naked people on a porch. I cover her up with my cloths and we continue thru the crowd (5 brothers and some gfs).

Was this cute little blonde named Botiz?

No, actually, I've got to come clean... Botiz is not a real person. He is my alter ego.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:20 am

Blackcloud870 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:You should probably just give me her phone number...

Too late brah. She is dating some european model dude now. :no:

and?
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:33 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Blackcloud870 wrote:

Oh no no no you did not! Come on man, you gotta roll the dice just like the rest of us have! Post that picture up!!!!

Oh yes yes he did and she is hot ! LL she has dark hair , curves , And nice boobies did I mention she was hot ! Thank You Blackcoud made my day :beer:
I can see why your wife might be a little mad :thumbsup:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:36 am

OGblackcloud wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
Blackcloud870 wrote:

Oh yes yes he did and she is hot ! LL she has dark hair , curves , And nice boobies did I mention she was hot ! Thank You Blackcoud made my day :beer:

The only words I saw in this post were dark hair, curves, boobies, and hot. Come on man, I wanna see this chic!!!!!!!
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:39 am

You know I cant share it its a PM and LA would just love to put the ban :hammer: on me for that . Im not kidding though she is a very pretty lady :drool:
OGblackcloud
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole