embarrassing, or dumbest thing you've done with a girl

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Re: embarrassing, or dumbest thing you've done with a girl

Postby Glimmerjim » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:18 pm

MinnesotaDan wrote:There isn't anything I can say that even remotely appropriate for a public forum.

Pretty much exactly as I see it, md! Hardly appropriate within the confines of my skull! :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby t_baker » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:29 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:Drunken hook up, for some reason I thought it was ok to dutch oven her afterwards.

You've got to enlighten me on that one, sampson. I have no idea what that refers to. Of course, a "Smartphone" to me is one that calls the person I am trying to reach! :lol3:

Really, a dutch oven?!?!

Its when you fart under the covers and let it creep up to your "partners" nose. Kind of like farting in carharts.
t_baker
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:33 pm

t_baker wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:Drunken hook up, for some reason I thought it was ok to dutch oven her afterwards.

You've got to enlighten me on that one, sampson. I have no idea what that refers to. Of course, a "Smartphone" to me is one that calls the person I am trying to reach! :lol3:

Really, a dutch oven?!?!

Its when you fart under the covers and let it creep up to your "partners" nose. Kind of like farting in carharts.

Oh.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:38 pm

t_baker wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

Really, a dutch oven?!?!

No it's not, you have to pull the covers over her head and hold her in there.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby t_baker » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:40 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

Really, a dutch oven?!?!

Ah yes. I forgot about that part.

Thannks Woody! :thumbsup:
t_baker
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:23 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

Really, a dutch oven?!?!

I always thought that was called 'covered wagon.'
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby DuckMauler » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:47 pm

So glad I don't have any stories like this. I've always had a clean life in regards to the opposite sex. I just couldn't imagine getting married one day and being out with my wife and running into someone that I had one of these experiences with :help: lol but these are some funny stories!
Ephesians 4:32
DuckMauler
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:57 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

Really, a dutch oven?!?!

I always thought that was called 'covered wagon.'

Are you trying to be called old?
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:42 pm

Embarrassing or dumbest-

Married her.
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby wetgoldenretriever » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Not anything that I did, But a girl that went to my school took some nudes and tried to email them to her boyfriend. We'll she ended up sending those pictures to everyone on her email list, including her grandparents and several teachers.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dont shoot until you can see their toenails!
wetgoldenretriever
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:56 pm

DuckMauler wrote:So glad I don't have any stories like this. I've always had a clean life in regards to the opposite sex. I just couldn't imagine getting married one day and being out with my wife and running into someone that I had one of these experiences with :help: lol but these are some funny stories!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

come on.. it those things in life that build charicter..
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:03 pm

i just rememberd one..

got out of class one night about 630 and decided to go have a few drinks.. show up and there is this fairly attractive blond at the bar, but she is just about to leave.. well, i buy her a drink and then things start to get a bit foggy.. my memory of that night is kinda like a slide show.. at one point i was sucking on a nip and a cop (in uniform no less) was taking pictures.. :lol3: just when i was getting ready to leave with her, a i knew (apparently her roommate) found here and took her home. :no: :no: i was a bit upset about that one for a while.. (this was at like 2am so i could have left earlier).. then i find out that this girl was, how do i put it?? she was a bit friendly when it came to men... so i dodged a bullet in hindsight.. the good news is i ended up hooking up with the room mate not too long after..
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:43 am

My buddy's Mom caught me and a girl in her bed man was she MAD, I was 15 at the time, My buddy was in his room with a girl and they heard the yelling and got fully dressed and came into the living room like nothing was happening. I was a little freaked out I looked her right in the eye and said hey I was wearing a rubber.... My buddys mom left never said another word about it to this day.... Still embarrassed when I see her... That chick got me into more trouble than any girl I dated, her parents was 2 steps from catching us in the act as they came down stairs....
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby Hbnel5on » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:01 am

MinnesotaDan wrote:There isn't anything I can say that even remotely appropriate for a public forum.

I second that..

Some coot stole my fone.
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Hookers and blow.
Hbnel5on
hunter

Postby Hbnel5on » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:10 am

Me and my gfs dad had planned on going turkey hunting one morning.. So I go to their house and we're planning stuff out and checking everything just getting ready. Well everything's ready and I hang out with the lady a little bit. She puts on some music and things get hot.. Well he walks in on us listening to some sexy rap song and her in her birthday suit with her head in places he would probably rather it not be.. The best/ worst turkey hunt ever. All he ever said was "I was a 17 year old boy at one point too" and there has never been another word said. We're still together but I'm still not sure how I should feel about that statement...

Some coot stole my fone.
Hbnel5on
hunter

Postby no3topqb » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:12 am

Dating a girl while in college who shared a house with her brother. One night we had just finished doing the deed and I walked out of her room to go to the bathroom. Had to walk thru the living room and there sat her brother. He got the full picture if u know what I mean...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
no3topqb
hunter

Postby Professor_Leakey » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:31 am

what the hell kind of guy would ever want to live with his sister?? he was probably a weirdo listening to you two go at it. ever consider that?
I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
Professor_Leakey
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:52 am

Professor_Leakey wrote:what the hell kind of guy would ever want to live with his sister?? he was probably a weirdo listening to you two go at it. ever consider that?

Yeah he was probably down there on the couch spankin his monkey ! FREAK
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby no3topqb » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Never thought about that, or really even wanted to. I thought he had gone to bed but I guess not. Hope he enjoyed the show!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
no3topqb
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:06 pm

Had a buddy in school that we nicknamed "bird dog". He was always the guy who was there to let a girl cry on his shoulder when someone broke up with them. Well one night a bunch of us are at a party and me and a girl are getting acquainted and eventually we go for a stroll into the orchard for a little alone time. She hooks me up with a humjay and immediately afterwards starts talking about what a great couple we're going to make..............uh oh. In the nicest way possible I let her know that I wasn't looking for a steady girlfriend but my buddy **** (aka bird dog) was a heck of a guy who was in the market for a nice girl to settle down with. So a couple hours later they are drunk as ten Indians and making out on the tailgate of his truck. :eek: Forevermore he was known as "snowball". :lol3:
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby AKWoody » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:17 pm

clampdaddy wrote:Had a buddy in school that we nicknamed "bird dog". He was always the guy who was there to let a girl cry on his shoulder when someone broke up with them. Well one night a bunch of us are at a party and me and a girl are getting acquainted and eventually we go for a stroll into the orchard for a little alone time. She hooks me up with a humjay and immediately afterwards starts talking about what a great couple we're going to make..............uh oh. In the nicest way possible I let her know that I wasn't looking for a steady girlfriend but my buddy **** (aka bird dog) was a heck of a guy who was in the market for a nice girl to settle down with. So a couple hours later they are drunk as ten Indians and making out on the tailgate of his truck. :eek: Forevermore he was known as "snowball". :lol3:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clapping: :clapping:
AKWoody
hunter

Postby Mike the Fox » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:36 pm

one night a girl I was dating gave me a bj. right after I finished I was so relaxed that I let a nice long fart out of me before she was out of harms way. she acted cool about it but i'm sure she was highly impressed.
Mike the Fox
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:56 pm

wetgoldenretriever wrote:Not anything that I did, But a girl that went to my school took some nudes and tried to email them to her boyfriend. We'll she ended up sending those pictures to everyone on her email list, including her grandparents and several teachers.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Along the same lines I used to work in a company that had No Cal and So Cal divisions which I bounced between sometimes 3 times a week. At the So Cal office I had a buddy that for a laugh showed me a website dedicated to just nasty things, accident victims, strange sexual things yada yada. I don't remember the name of it and don't really want to. Anyway, one day I am looking for something to slip under his office door before he gets there. On this site I find a picture of a woman who had to be in her nineties posing naked. When I go to copy it, I completely forget that you have to designate WHICH of dozens of printers in the two offices you want to print it on! Needless to say, after a casual stroll to the printer I realized I had sent it to my printer 400 miles away! Luckily I had a buddy that had just walked into the No Cal office and was able to dispose of it for me. That would have been a long and embarrassing (and probably futile) explanation to a LOT of people if the wrong person had expected a "spread"sheet and grabbed that one! :oops:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Hbnel5on wrote:Me and my gfs dad had planned on going turkey hunting one morning.. So I go to their house and we're planning stuff out and checking everything just getting ready. Well everything's ready and I hang out with the lady a little bit. She puts on some music and things get hot.. Well he walks in on us listening to some sexy rap song and her in her birthday suit with her head in places he would probably rather it not be.. The best/ worst turkey hunt ever. All he ever said was "I was a 17 year old boy at one point too" and there has never been another word said. We're still together but I'm still not sure how I should feel about that statement...

Some coot stole my fone.

I would have had eyes in the back of my head that hunt if I was you.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby Hbnel5on » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:20 am

sampsonhuntin wrote:
Hbnel5on wrote:Me and my gfs dad had planned on going turkey hunting one morning.. So I go to their house and we're planning stuff out and checking everything just getting ready. Well everything's ready and I hang out with the lady a little bit. She puts on some music and things get hot.. Well he walks in on us listening to some sexy rap song and her in her birthday suit with her head in places he would probably rather it not be.. The best/ worst turkey hunt ever. All he ever said was "I was a 17 year old boy at one point too" and there has never been another word said. We're still together but I'm still not sure how I should feel about that statement...

Some coot stole my fone.

I would have had eyes in the back of my head that hunt if I was you.

Yeah it was a little sketchy to say the least. Haha

Some coot stole my fone.
Hbnel5on
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole