Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.
Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup
It's bird season again, you can quit being a douchebag now.
- Posts: 6115
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
- Location: Szechuan
- Posts: 1337
- Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:08 am
- Location: N.IL.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
- Posts: 9998
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
- Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN
Congrats. I would like the second pic for Christmas
Sent from my couch
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
- Posts: 19244
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
- State Moderator
- Posts: 19863
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
- Location: Minnesota / Calif.
Return to The Honey Hole
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: BigRiver, jcz and 14 guests