Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.
Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup
Happy Birthday grizz
Last edited by steve-o
on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.
Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 5493
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:02 am
- Location: Arkansas
Happy bday grizzly!
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
- Posts: 10058
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
- Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN
Happy bizzle my grizzle...
- Posts: 1733
- Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm
- Location: Middle of Delaware
Let me guess, you had the day off?
- Posts: 5131
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:09 am
- Location: breakin' hearts and blastin' farts in WI
Happy birthday grizz
Sent from my couch
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
- Posts: 19274
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Return to The Honey Hole
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Boatman, rcatron, teddysberna and 11 guests