cooler weather is on the way

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

cooler weather is on the way

Postby possumfoot » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:14 pm

:grooving: bring on the ice baby.. a lot of people seem to dislike it, but we smoke em when its cold.. lows in the mid teens and highs in the mid30's and we are golden.. though you will not hear me complain if it gets even colder..

so what temps do ya'll like?? :lol3:
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Re: cooler weather is on the way

Postby t_baker » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Our ice hurt me this weekend. If I can keep a hole open I will do great. Just sucks fighting the ice.
t_baker
hunter

Re: cooler weather is on the way

Postby ColoradoGooser » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:24 pm

Our 10 day forecast is highs in the teens,we've had very mild weather the past two weeks,highs in the mid 50's to upper 60's,the other boot is about to drop. :grooving:
"No man's Second Amendment rights are safe when the legislature is in session,especially when Democrats are in charge" Mark Twain

I carry a gun,because a cop weighs to much
ColoradoGooser
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole