Good Book?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Re: Good Book?

Postby aunt betty » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:11 am

You're going to have to wait til I die but...
"When Acorn Fell Out of the Tree" by J. Symmonds is going to be a good one. :)
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
User avatar
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved
 
Posts: 11696
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Location: Go HOGS!


Re: Good Book?

Postby quacknstack6 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:17 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Only in certain parts of Cleveland or St Louis.

I am also wanting to be a guide for ducks and geese, is there a book I can read or a video to teach me how? I dont want to spend a lot of money and dont want to buy my own so I just want to take them to public land.... Any ideas on what to do?
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 6849
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: Good Book?

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:22 am

quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Only in certain parts of Cleveland or St Louis.

I am also wanting to be a guide for ducks and geese, is there a book I can read or a video to teach me how? I dont want to spend a lot of money and dont want to buy my own so I just want to take them to public land.... Any ideas on what to do?


The art of floating the 4th by Jeff Foiles

How to look like a douche and get a TV show By Choad Balding

Dog Training 101 also by Jeff Foiles

Getting cozy in a 2 man layout blind by quacknstack6
Lonely wives, dirty trucks , and happy dogs.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 14387
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Good Book?

Postby quacknstack6 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:24 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Only in certain parts of Cleveland or St Louis.

I am also wanting to be a guide for ducks and geese, is there a book I can read or a video to teach me how? I dont want to spend a lot of money and dont want to buy my own so I just want to take them to public land.... Any ideas on what to do?


The art of floating the 4th by Jeff Foiles

How to look like a douche and get a TV show By Choad Balding

Dog Training 101 also by Jeff Foiles

Getting cozy in a 2 man layout blind by quacknstack6

There is never a dull moment in this one...
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 6849
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: Good Book?

Postby ajmorell » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:40 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Only in certain parts of Cleveland or St Louis.

I am also wanting to be a guide for ducks and geese, is there a book I can read or a video to teach me how? I dont want to spend a lot of money and dont want to buy my own so I just want to take them to public land.... Any ideas on what to do?


The art of floating the 4th by Jeff Foiles

How to look like a douche and get a TV show By Choad Balding

Dog Training 101 also by Jeff Foiles

Getting cozy in a 2 man layout blind by quacknstack6

Lololol

Just got a few strange looks from coworkers for actually laughing out load
Andy
ajmorell
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1668
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:40 am
Location: Santa Fe, NM

Re: Good Book?

Postby MarkM » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:45 am

Either of these aren't bad either
Attachments
book2.jpg
book2.jpg (6.56 KiB) Viewed 205 times
book.jpg
book.jpg (16.67 KiB) Viewed 205 times
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: Good Book?

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:46 am

What if I have a fear of pop up books?
Lonely wives, dirty trucks , and happy dogs.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 14387
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Good Book?

Postby La. Hunter » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:51 am

ajmorell wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Only in certain parts of Cleveland or St Louis.

I am also wanting to be a guide for ducks and geese, is there a book I can read or a video to teach me how? I dont want to spend a lot of money and dont want to buy my own so I just want to take them to public land.... Any ideas on what to do?


The art of floating the 4th by Jeff Foiles

How to look like a douche and get a TV show By Choad Balding

Dog Training 101 also by Jeff Foiles

Getting cozy in a 2 man layout blind by quacknstack6

Lololol

Just got a few strange looks from coworkers for actually laughing out load


You laughed out a load? TMI
User avatar
La. Hunter
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6143
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:13 am
Location: Northeast Louisiana

Re: Good Book?

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:56 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:What if I have a fear of pop up books?


Bibliophobia, ask your psychiatrist about it. Also, after hunting with me next month, you'll probably want to ask him about treatment options for mythophobia (the fear of legends). That is all...
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8415
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Good Book?

Postby quacknstack6 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:59 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:What if I have a fear of pop up books?


Bibliophobia, ask your psychiatrist about it. Also, after hunting with me next month, you'll probably want to ask him about treatment options for homophobia. That is all...

FIFY
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 6849
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: Good Book?

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:03 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:What if I have a fear of pop up books?


Bibliophobia, ask your psychiatrist about it. Also, after hunting with me next month, you'll probably want to ask him about treatment options for homophobia. That is all...

FIFY


:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
I'm daydreaming about the size of dent imma gonna leave in your forehead!
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8415
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Good Book?

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:05 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:What if I have a fear of pop up books?


Bibliophobia, ask your psychiatrist about it. Also, after hunting with me next month, you'll probably want to ask him about treatment options for homophobia. That is all...

FIFY


:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
I'm daydreaming about the size of dent imma gonna leave in your forehead!


Something like this Mike

muuugshot2b.jpg
muuugshot2b.jpg (31.23 KiB) Viewed 180 times
Lonely wives, dirty trucks , and happy dogs.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 14387
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Good Book?

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:06 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:What if I have a fear of pop up books?


Bibliophobia, ask your psychiatrist about it. Also, after hunting with me next month, you'll probably want to ask him about treatment options for homophobia. That is all...

FIFY


:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
I'm daydreaming about the size of dent imma gonna leave in your forehead!


Something like this Mike

muuugshot2b.jpg


Real talk.
That fella musta left his bowling ball on the upper shelf in the closet.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8415
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Good Book?

Postby quacknstack6 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:07 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:What if I have a fear of pop up books?


Bibliophobia, ask your psychiatrist about it. Also, after hunting with me next month, you'll probably want to ask him about treatment options for homophobia. That is all...

FIFY


:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
I'm daydreaming about the size of dent imma gonna leave in your forehead!

You will go back with broken hands.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 6849
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: Good Book?

Postby ajmorell » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:32 pm

La. Hunter wrote:
ajmorell wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Only in certain parts of Cleveland or St Louis.

I am also wanting to be a guide for ducks and geese, is there a book I can read or a video to teach me how? I dont want to spend a lot of money and dont want to buy my own so I just want to take them to public land.... Any ideas on what to do?


The art of floating the 4th by Jeff Foiles

How to look like a douche and get a TV show By Choad Balding

Dog Training 101 also by Jeff Foiles

Getting cozy in a 2 man layout blind by quacknstack6

Lololol

Just got a few strange looks from coworkers for actually laughing out load


You laughed out a load? TMI

Apparently so. Turns out I also can't read
Andy
ajmorell
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1668
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:40 am
Location: Santa Fe, NM

Re: Good Book?

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:25 pm

Fearless about Adam Brown

Outlaw Platoon

The last season by Eric blehm

Where in the world is Joe Merchant.by jimmy buffett
Lonely wives, dirty trucks , and happy dogs.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 14387
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Good Book?

Postby KRB » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:49 pm

Gordon MacQuarrie Stories of the old duck hunters
KRB
hunter
 
Posts: 2301
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:12 pm
Location: South Shore LI

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Boatman, Herkster, OGblackcloud, possumfoot, quailhunter123 and 18 guests