Good Book?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Re: Good Book?

Postby LadyK » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Maybe he's just always dreamt of being a hall monitor. Some dreams do come true in variations.
"Indeed, this seems actually to be a psychological and sociological law: the power of some needs the folly of others." -Bonhoeffer
LadyK
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 pm


Re: Good Book?

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:05 pm

Hahahaha bazinga
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6926
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: Good Book?

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:07 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
LadyK wrote:I think you wounded his emotions WD. :sad:


Once the swelling in his mouth goes down he'll be fine.


Dude, I get you're quoting to have "evidence" of what I said. I'm not a tang, like you, I'm not going to go back and edit stuff to cowardly hide.


Helped ya out on this one, little buddy.

You do realize that a quote can be changed and is proof of nothing... A screen shot would be much more effective.

You have no idea why I am quoting you.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8367
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Good Book?

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:09 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
LadyK wrote:I think you wounded his emotions WD. :sad:


Once the swelling in his mouth goes down he'll be fine.


Dude, I get you're quoting to have "evidence" of what I said. I'm not a tang, like you, I'm not going to go back and edit stuff to cowardly hide.


Helped ya out on this one, little buddy.

You do realize that a quote can be changed and is proof of nothing... A screen shot would be much more effective.

You have no idea why I am quoting you.


If I delete my post, or edit it, it won't change where you've quoted me. I may be from Arkansas but I'm a lot smarter than you.
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6926
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: Good Book?

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:11 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
LadyK wrote:I think you wounded his emotions WD. :sad:


Once the swelling in his mouth goes down he'll be fine.


Dude, I get you're quoting to have "evidence" of what I said. I'm not a tang, like you, I'm not going to go back and edit stuff to cowardly hide.


Helped ya out on this one, little buddy.

You do realize that a quote can be changed and is proof of nothing... A screen shot would be much more effective.

You have no idea why I am quoting you.


If I delete my post, or edit it, it won't change where you've quoted me. I may be from Arkansas but I'm a lot smarter than you.


Doubtful, and your statement above proved it.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8367
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Good Book?

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:15 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
LadyK wrote:I think you wounded his emotions WD. :sad:


Once the swelling in his mouth goes down he'll be fine.


Dude, I get you're quoting to have "evidence" of what I said. I'm not a tang, like you, I'm not going to go back and edit stuff to cowardly hide.


Helped ya out on this one, little buddy.

You do realize that a quote can be changed and is proof of nothing... A screen shot would be much more effective.

You have no idea why I am quoting you.


If I delete my post, or edit it, it won't change where you've quoted me. I may be from Arkansas but I'm a lot smarter than you.


Doubtful, and your statement above proved it.


Which one?
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6926
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: Good Book?

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:17 pm

I can alter quotes before I post them... If you delete your post, my quotes are not proof of anything.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8367
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Good Book?

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:19 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:I can alter quotes before I post them... If you delete your post, my quotes are not proof of anything.


But if a post is deleted out of fear, and you've quoted it, your unedited quote is proof of my original post.
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6926
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: Good Book?

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:20 pm

Now lets try an adult approach...

What is the problem the three of you have?
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8367
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Good Book?

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:23 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:I can alter quotes before I post them... If you delete your post, my quotes are not proof of anything.


But if a post is deleted out of fear, and you've quoted it, your unedited quote is proof of my original post.


No it is not...

Obama wrote: I like Asian women.


Did Obama say/write that?
He might have, but not on this site.
Quotes are lines of code that can be altered any way the poster sees fit. They are proof of nothing.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8367
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Good Book?

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:28 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Now lets try an adult approach...

What is the problem the three of you have?


I'm sorry you're life turned out the way it has. I truly am. Accept this as my goodbye, little buddy.
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6926
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: Good Book?

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:31 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Now lets try an adult approach...

What is the problem the three of you have?


I'm sorry you're life turned out the way it has. I truly am. Accept this as my goodbye, little buddy.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8367
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Good Book?

Postby LadyK » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Am I one of the three?
"Indeed, this seems actually to be a psychological and sociological law: the power of some needs the folly of others." -Bonhoeffer
LadyK
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Re: Good Book?

Postby MarkM » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:00 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Now lets try an adult approach...

What is the problem the three of you have?

Three of who?
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: Good Book?

Postby LadyK » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:01 pm

Maybe the three color blind mice??
"Indeed, this seems actually to be a psychological and sociological law: the power of some needs the folly of others." -Bonhoeffer
LadyK
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Re: Good Book?

Postby MarkM » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:10 pm

I can differentiate between green and red so I'm out I reckon
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: Good Book?

Postby LadyK » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Well I think you're safe! I must be on ye old foe list or he's just that intimidated by women. :lol3:
"Indeed, this seems actually to be a psychological and sociological law: the power of some needs the folly of others." -Bonhoeffer
LadyK
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Re: Good Book?

Postby whistlin_wings » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:26 pm

LadyK wrote:Well I think you're safe! I must be on ye old foe list or he's just that intimidated by women. :lol3:

Quoted for all to see
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
User avatar
whistlin_wings
State Moderator
 
Posts: 9116
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am
Location: CENTEX

Re: Good Book?

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:02 pm

whistlin_wings wrote:
LadyK wrote:Well I think you're safe! I must be on ye old foe list or he's just that intimidated by women. :lol3:

Quoted for all to see
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8367
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Good Book?

Postby LadyK » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:05 pm

I feel ... watched. :help:
"Indeed, this seems actually to be a psychological and sociological law: the power of some needs the folly of others." -Bonhoeffer
LadyK
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Re: Good Book?

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:09 pm

LadyK wrote:I feel ... watched. :help:


Chill, it's not you he wants...
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6926
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: Good Book?

Postby LadyK » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:10 pm

Eww
"Indeed, this seems actually to be a psychological and sociological law: the power of some needs the folly of others." -Bonhoeffer
LadyK
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Re: Good Book?

Postby danny6172 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:24 pm

Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George
There are no ducks in AZ
User avatar
danny6172
hunter
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Good Book?

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:Anybody have any good reads lately? I need a new book and am open to suggestions.

And if anyone says '50 shades of grey', I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish.

Lone Survivor
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56986
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Good Book?

Postby clampdaddy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:33 pm

Hells Angels by Hunter S Thompson. Basically a documentary but its one of the only books I can think of that made me want to read the whole thing in two or three sittings.
User avatar
clampdaddy
hunter
 
Posts: 3628
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Where spoonies go to die

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], uglymug and 35 guests