PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby Bull Island Boy » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:12 pm

as a winter project me and 4 other buddies are gonna build a party barge for the summer. what we have planed to do so far is find an old set of pontoons and build from the deck up. this isn't gonna be your average party barge. were adding a little redneck twist in it. gonna pull it with another boat so it needs no motor. it will have a big pirate steering wheel, stripper pole, below deck cooler to hide the brew,radio with surrounding speakers, a small raised pilot house platform in the front of the barge,bench seats all the way around,and a fake naked lady to hang up in the very front like the ones on the old wooden ships. this is going to be a build where well built looks are wanted. yes were gonna build it sturdy but it should look funny. like a manikin ratchet strapped to the front as the lady and the big pirate steering wheel. my question is for you guys. i need some ideas to help make this thing unique. for everyone wondering what the name of this thing . she is the S.S. PANTY DROPPER
BULL ISLAND HUNT CLUB
Bull Island Boy
hunter
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:41 pm
Location: Bull Island VA


Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:14 pm

If you're not putting a motor on it, why do you need the wheel?
Holy Molly
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 16402
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby 2500hdon37s » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Botiz630 wrote:If you're not putting a motor on it, why do you need the wheel?

novelty.


I say a tall deck that can be sat up on or jumped off, while offering shade below. then just add drugs, booze, and ladies.
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!

rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
User avatar
2500hdon37s
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 3230
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: sittin high in the Missouri skies!

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:21 pm

I don't get it.
Holy Molly
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 16402
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby Bull Island Boy » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:22 pm

2500hdon37s wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:If you're not putting a motor on it, why do you need the wheel?

novelty.


I say a tall deck that can be sat up on or jumped off, while offering shade below. then just add drugs, booze, and ladies.

there will be a topless only sign at every entrance :biggrin: and the wheel is for looks like stated it just adds to the whole theme
BULL ISLAND HUNT CLUB
Bull Island Boy
hunter
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:41 pm
Location: Bull Island VA

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby Bull Island Boy » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:25 pm

just need some cool ideas of some stuff to add to it
BULL ISLAND HUNT CLUB
Bull Island Boy
hunter
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:41 pm
Location: Bull Island VA

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:25 pm

Titz doesn't get out much. Need a potty. Chicks don't pee off the side

Sent from my couch
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 12385
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby t_baker » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:35 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Titz doesn't get out much. Need a potty. Chicks don't pee off the side

Sent from my couch

Drunk bitches piss in the water.

Fact.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7686
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:45 pm

t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Titz doesn't get out much. Need a potty. Chicks don't pee off the side

Sent from my couch

Drunk bitches piss in the water.

Fact.

Classy hoes need a potty

Sent from my couch
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 12385
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby t_baker » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:47 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Titz doesn't get out much. Need a potty. Chicks don't pee off the side

Sent from my couch

Drunk bitches piss in the water.

Fact.

Classy hoes need a potty

Sent from my couch

Classy hoes dont put out.

Put out, or swim.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7686
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby MODuckkiller » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:53 pm

"Put out, or get out"
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby t_baker » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:54 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:"Put out, or get out"

To late.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7686
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby MODuckkiller » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 pm

t_baker wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:"Put out, or get out"

To late.

Is it to late?
Or too late?
I forget. :hammer:

Joking aside, I didn't see your post.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Classy hoes dont throw up on chit. Drunk hoes throw up

Sent from my couch
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 12385
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby MODuckkiller » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:00 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Classy hoes dont throw up on chit. Drunk hoes throw up

Sent from my couch

Ohio what is your avatar? On my phone it looks like a pug humping a duck.
IS IT A PUG HUMPING A DUCK?!?!
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:02 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Classy hoes dont throw up on chit. Drunk hoes throw up

Sent from my couch

Ohio what is your avatar? On my phone it looks like a pug humping a duck.
IS IT A PUG HUMPING A DUCK?!?!

Its not a pug,but a mutt humping a duck. He's a terrible retriever

Sent from my couch
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 12385
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby Blackcloud870 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:05 pm

t_baker wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:"Put out, or get out"

To late.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
threedogs wrote: wrote:One word, Inflatable decoys......

DanJeffandJack wrote:I just drink beer and crush box.

That's how I remain the physical specimen that I am.
User avatar
Blackcloud870
hunter
 
Posts: 2355
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 am
Location: Northern, IL

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:08 pm

t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Titz doesn't get out much. Need a potty. Chicks don't pee off the side

Sent from my couch

Drunk bitches piss in the water.

Fact.

Classy hoes need a potty

Sent from my couch

Classy hoes dont put out.

Put out, or swim.


http://youtu.be/EcsobbgRs9o

Warning for language
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 12465
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby Cujo1 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:10 pm

The ultimate party barge must have a diving board, slide, bar, hot tub, grotto, condom dispenser, Yeti coolers with loads of ice cold beer, rubber ducky swimming pool to pull behind, sun tan oil dispensers, shower area, plenty of shaded lounge space, upper deck for sun bathing beauties, and of course.....hard bodies :thumbsup:
All turkeys must die!


bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
User avatar
Cujo1
hunter
 
Posts: 6540
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 pm
Location: Southern Illinois

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby Blackcloud870 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:11 pm

It is MANDATORY this barge has the following:
A Cannon.
A Plank/Diving board.
Panty dropper lights.
A Muther F-ing Eagle.

If I think of more I'll add it later. ..
threedogs wrote: wrote:One word, Inflatable decoys......

DanJeffandJack wrote:I just drink beer and crush box.

That's how I remain the physical specimen that I am.
User avatar
Blackcloud870
hunter
 
Posts: 2355
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 am
Location: Northern, IL

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby T Man » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:15 pm

You run 100mph in a pontoon boat you dont need fake pirate wheels to get the ladies. Its a ponpoon boat.

Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
User avatar
T Man
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 5716
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Shower over the stripper pole
A midget (pm jehler he knows where to get one)


Sent from my couch
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 12385
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby steve-o » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Bull Island Boy wrote:as a winter project me and 4 other buddies are gonna build a party barge for the summer. what we have planed to do so far is find an old set of pontoons and build from the deck up. this isn't gonna be your average party barge. were adding a little redneck twist in it. gonna pull it with another boat so it needs no motor. it will have a big pirate steering wheel, stripper pole, below deck cooler to hide the brew,radio with surrounding speakers, a small raised pilot house platform in the front of the barge,bench seats all the way around,and a fake naked lady to hang up in the very front like the ones on the old wooden ships. this is going to be a build where well built looks are wanted. yes were gonna build it sturdy but it should look funny. like a manikin ratchet strapped to the front as the lady and the big pirate steering wheel. my question is for you guys. i need some ideas to help make this thing unique. for everyone wondering what the name of this thing . she is the S.S. PANTY DROPPER


why would you hide the beer?
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
User avatar
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 4124
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:02 am
Location: Arkansas

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby jakefromflorida » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Blackcloud870 wrote:It is MANDATORY this barge has the following:
A Cannon.that shoots your favorite brew of beer across the pond.
A Plank/Diving board.in the shape of a.... Well...nevermind
Panty dropper lights.with a foam machine.
A Muther F-ing Eagle.that wears a Luther f-ing eye patch.

If I think of more I'll add it later. ..



FIFY
Indaswamp wrote:
t_baker wrote:Nice work Jakefromstatefarm.

Crap. On. A. Cracker!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: LMAO!!!
"She sounds hideous!" :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
User avatar
jakefromflorida
hunter
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:25 am

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby t_baker » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Titz doesn't get out much. Need a potty. Chicks don't pee off the side

Sent from my couch

Drunk bitches piss in the water.

Fact.

Classy hoes need a potty

Sent from my couch

Classy hoes dont put out.

Put out, or swim.


http://youtu.be/EcsobbgRs9o

Warning for language

For the win.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7686
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Next

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blackrock, OmegaRed, Yahoo [Bot] and 26 guests