PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Re: PARTY BARGE...NEED IDEAS

Postby t_baker » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:44 pm

steve-o wrote:
Bull Island Boy wrote:as a winter project me and 4 other buddies are gonna build a party barge for the summer. what we have planed to do so far is find an old set of pontoons and build from the deck up. this isn't gonna be your average party barge. were adding a little redneck twist in it. gonna pull it with another boat so it needs no motor. it will have a big pirate steering wheel, stripper pole, below deck cooler to hide the brew,radio with surrounding speakers, a small raised pilot house platform in the front of the barge,bench seats all the way around,and a fake naked lady to hang up in the very front like the ones on the old wooden ships. this is going to be a build where well built looks are wanted. yes were gonna build it sturdy but it should look funny. like a manikin ratchet strapped to the front as the lady and the big pirate steering wheel. my question is for you guys. i need some ideas to help make this thing unique. for everyone wondering what the name of this thing . she is the S.S. PANTY DROPPER

why would you hide the beer?

Some lakes owned by state parks don't allow alcohol in board. Our lake is 10 dollars per closed beer can on board and 15 per open.
t_baker
hunter

Postby steve-o » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:20 pm

t_baker wrote:
steve-o wrote:
Bull Island Boy wrote:as a winter project me and 4 other buddies are gonna build a party barge for the summer. what we have planed to do so far is find an old set of pontoons and build from the deck up. this isn't gonna be your average party barge. were adding a little redneck twist in it. gonna pull it with another boat so it needs no motor. it will have a big pirate steering wheel, stripper pole, below deck cooler to hide the brew,radio with surrounding speakers, a small raised pilot house platform in the front of the barge,bench seats all the way around,and a fake naked lady to hang up in the very front like the ones on the old wooden ships. this is going to be a build where well built looks are wanted. yes were gonna build it sturdy but it should look funny. like a manikin ratchet strapped to the front as the lady and the big pirate steering wheel. my question is for you guys. i need some ideas to help make this thing unique. for everyone wondering what the name of this thing . she is the S.S. PANTY DROPPER

Some lakes owned by state parks don't allow alcohol in board. Our lake is 10 dollars per closed beer can on board and 15 per open.

Reason #784,567,909 not to live north
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Mugzwump » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:35 pm

This sounds friggin' awesome. You'll need a sound system, hand-held PA, and a first aid kit full of condoms.

I'd also give a few thoughts on extra pontoons or ballast for when everyone is at the beer and then the panties drop on the other side of the barge and the whole thing hits the drink.

We had a dive pontoon do a head-stand once. No injuries but most of us bailed off the front. It was all actually caused by a freak scuba tank accident and too many people went up front to help while the cap held at full throttle. The bow dove like a humpback.

If you could rig the stripper pole to be at the end of the plank, a good 6 ft over board... lol.. goodtimes for all.

Send photos of the finished deal.

Mugz
Last edited by Mugzwump on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mugzwump
hunter

Postby Professor_Leakey » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:40 pm

there needs to be a sign somewhere onboard that reads "Liquor up front, Poker in the Rear"
DuckPharm wrote:I'm talking about the pie billed goldeneye.
Professor_Leakey
hunter

Postby t_baker » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:53 pm

steve-o wrote:
t_baker wrote:
steve-o wrote:

I think they are scattered. I was on a lake in S.C. that was this way. Cant remember the lake though.
t_baker
hunter

Postby wetgoldenretriever » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:32 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:"Put out, or get out"

Every time a chick is in my truck "this thing runs on road head" haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dont shoot until you can see their toenails!
wetgoldenretriever
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:49 pm

T Man wrote:You run 100mph in a pontoon boat you dont need fake pirate wheels to get the ladies. Its a ponpoon boat.

:lol3:
When the barge is built and you're trying to settle on a name, I would vote for including the term 'ponpoon' in it somehow.
You may, however, be required to pay Tman a royalty if you decide to do so.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:56 pm

steve-o wrote:
t_baker wrote:
steve-o wrote:

Reason 784,567,908 is because Ohio, Baker, Woody & Titz live North.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby Blackcloud870 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:25 am

jakefromflorida wrote:
Blackcloud870 wrote:It is MANDATORY this barge has the following:
A Cannon.that shoots your favorite brew of beer across the pond.
A Plank/Diving board.in the shape of a.... Well...nevermind
Panty dropper lights.with a foam machine.
A Muther F-ing Eagle.that wears a Luther f-ing eye patch.

If I think of more I'll add it later. ..

FIFY

^^This^^ man is the songbird of his generation.
threedogs wrote: wrote:One word, Inflatable decoys......

DanJeffandJack wrote:I just drink beer and crush box.

That's how I remain the physical specimen that I am.
Blackcloud870
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:29 am

t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Titz doesn't get out much. Need a potty. Chicks don't pee off the side

Sent from my couch

Drunk bitches piss in the water.

Fact.

Classy hoes need a potty

Sent from my couch

Classy hoes dont put out.

Put out, or swim.

Even the classiest put out when partying on a sand bar.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:35 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Titz doesn't get out much. Need a potty. Chicks don't pee off the side

Sent from my couch

Drunk bitches piss in the water.

Fact.

Classy hoes need a potty

Sent from my couch

Classy hoes dont put out.

Put out, or swim.

Even the classiest put out when partying on a sand bar.

This^^^^^.
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Willie » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:44 am

t_baker wrote:
steve-o wrote:

He won't be on a lake...it'll be on the river I imagine. Plus, he's still in high school I believe.
Willie
hunter

Postby Willie » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:45 am

If I were you, I'd have a few of the mosquito killing things you hook up to propane tanks. The skeeters over there are no joke.
Willie
hunter

Postby Bill Herian » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:34 am

I don't think I would want to be looking for women on a place called "Bull Island".

Maybe try barbecue and a rugby field.
Bill Herian
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:35 am

A trap door so if someone gets out of line you can drop them in the drink, instead of trying to throw them over the side.
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby steve-o » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:43 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
steve-o wrote:
t_baker wrote:
steve-o wrote:

bazinga

steve-o
Forum & State Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:45 am

steve-o wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
steve-o wrote:
t_baker wrote:
steve-o wrote:

bazinga

I used to like you Steve-O

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby steve-o » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:50 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
steve-o wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
steve-o wrote:
t_baker wrote:
steve-o wrote:

bazinga

I have never liked you.

steve-o
Forum & State Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:51 am

steve-o wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
steve-o wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
steve-o wrote:
t_baker wrote:
steve-o wrote:

bazinga

I have never liked you.

Well then.

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:55 am

steve-o wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
steve-o wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
steve-o wrote:
t_baker wrote:
steve-o wrote:

bazinga

I have never liked you.

:lol3: It's comments like these that make me like Steve-O.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:59 am

Maybe you two should get a room then.

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:03 am

And so it begins :yes:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:17 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:

I thought it was because you are both old.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby steve-o » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:10 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

hey now. I am slightly under the 35 line.

steve-o
Forum & State Moderator

Postby MODuckkiller » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:22 am

steve-o wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

hey now. I am only slightly OLD AS $#!+

FIFY :hi:

Just poking fun :umm:
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole