Two Day pit lease

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Two Day pit lease

Postby Alhunter07 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Needing a two day pit or blind lease for Jan 3-4 around the west Mississippi Arkansas area. If you have something or know someone that dose this kind of leasing PM me willing to pay $400 a day.
Alhunter07
hunter
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:20 pm


Re: Two Day pit lease

Postby TrapperRob » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Alhunter07 wrote:Needing a two day pit or blind lease for Jan 3-4 around the west Mississippi Arkansas area. If you have something or know someone that dose this kind of leasing PM me willing to pay $400 a day.


Go ask the Arkansas and Mississippi forum.
:welcome:
I went into the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
-Henry David Thoreau
User avatar
TrapperRob
hunter
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm
Location: Middle of Delaware

Re: Two Day pit lease

Postby OGblackcloud » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:49 pm

TrapperRob wrote:
Alhunter07 wrote:Needing a two day pit or blind lease for Jan 3-4 around the west Mississippi Arkansas area. If you have something or know someone that dose this kind of leasing PM me willing to pay $400 a day.


Go ask the Arkansas and Mississippi forum.
:welcome:

Knock it off
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 13731
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Re: Two Day pit lease

Postby TrapperRob » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:16 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:
TrapperRob wrote:
Alhunter07 wrote:Needing a two day pit or blind lease for Jan 3-4 around the west Mississippi Arkansas area. If you have something or know someone that dose this kind of leasing PM me willing to pay $400 a day.

GTFO

Knock it off


FIFY OG :hi:
I went into the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
-Henry David Thoreau
User avatar
TrapperRob
hunter
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm
Location: Middle of Delaware


Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blue Heron, Google [Bot] and 38 guests