Duck Habitat

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Duck Habitat

Postby DuckDeerHunterWI » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:52 pm

There's a spot I'm going to duck hunt next year. It's in the woods and not that huge of pond and it doesn't have any cattails or really any tall grasses around it I never duck hunted before does that seem like it would hold sucks or not? Also it's in Adams County Wi 40 acres if private land if that matters.
DuckDeerHunterWI
hunter

Re: Duck Habitat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:00 pm

No ducks in Wisconsin. Just big azz deer cheese and beer.

Sent from my couch
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby grizz18 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Shoot bill a message and the GPS coordinates or a screen shot of it on a map. He can tell you right away if it's duck worthy or not.
grizz18
Squatch Life

Postby sampsonhuntin » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:47 pm

is there a big body of water near it?
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole