Poorly designed hunting regulations

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Poorly designed hunting regulations

Postby ArkansasRobertson » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Does your state have any poorly designed hunting regulations or any regulations designed specifically for writing tickets?
Mine is Arkansas: I noticed this Sweet 16 permit for Arkansas is kind of dumb. I got check for it 3 times this year. HIP registration i understand, but why would they give you a ticket if you didnt fill it out? Damn people at walmart dont know that you have to have it and you have to ask for it yourself usually.

I was reading this link

http://www.wildfowlmag.com/locked-out-r ... water.html
Made me sick to my stomach.

So what do you got?
ArkansasRobertson
hunter

Re: Poorly designed hunting regulations

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:29 am

Everyone complains that people get to close when hunting... the government makes that not possible... ARRob complains...

:huh: :huh: :fingerhead:
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby razorback » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:36 am

In my state they just passed a law limiting the number of duck you can kill in a day.
razorback
hunter

Postby rebelmdb69 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:04 am

That whole hunting over bait thing
rebelmdb69
Free Pass Moderator

Postby Bill Herian » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:09 am

Wisconsin has a season for light geese, specks, and brant, all laid out in a table in our regs.
Bill Herian
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:21 am

The sweet sixteen permit is just a way for the state to have a list of ppl and which WMA they use. If the state has a question about the boat races at WMA (x) they can call hunters who actually hunt there and ask for possible solutions and ideas to manage the site better.
Seems like a great idea and I complied.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby lbhansford » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:23 am

ArkansasRobertson wrote:Does your state have any poorly designed hunting regulations or any regulations designed specifically for writing tickets?
Mine is Arkansas: I noticed this Sweet 16 permit for Arkansas is kind of dumb. I got check for it 3 times this year. HIP registration i understand, but why would they give you a ticket if you didnt fill it out? Damn people at walmart dont know that you have to have it and you have to ask for it yourself usually.

I was reading this link

http://www.wildfowlmag.com/locked-out-r ... water.html
Made me sick to my stomach.

So what do you got?

I GOT WHAT THE ARTICLE IS ABOUT! got the entire chesapeake bay in my back yard and only 5 or 6 places to hunt it due to blinds, both dummy blind and hunted blinds. nothing like scouting and everytime you see a decent spot holding birds, you look around and there is a blind within 500 yards.
lbhansford
hunter

Postby T Man » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:38 am

ArkansasRobertson wrote:Mine is Arkansas: I noticed this Sweet 16 permit for Arkansas is kind of dumb. I got check for it 3 times this year. HIP registration i understand, but why would they give you a ticket if you didnt fill it out?

So, it is free and takes only a few minutes to fill out, but you are still complaining? How much time do you spend on here each day? Ill bet it is more than the time it would take you to fill out the sweet 16 permit.

ArkansasRobertson wrote:Damn people at walmart dont know that you have to have it and you have to ask for it yourself usually.

It's not the "damn people at walmart''s" responsiblity to know the hunting regulations, it is you, the hunters responsibility.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:41 am

Rob strikes again.
I need about tree fiddy.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:42 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Good job Arkybob.
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby ArkansasRobertson » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:54 am

Botiz630 wrote:Rob strikes again.

like i said before. quit stalking me
ArkansasRobertson
hunter

Postby ArkansasRobertson » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:55 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Everyone complains that people get to close when hunting... the government makes that not possible... ARRob complains...

:huh: :huh: :fingerhead:

shut up
ArkansasRobertson
hunter

Postby ArkansasRobertson » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:56 am

T Man wrote:
ArkansasRobertson wrote:Mine is Arkansas: I noticed this Sweet 16 permit for Arkansas is kind of dumb. I got check for it 3 times this year. HIP registration i understand, but why would they give you a ticket if you didnt fill it out?

So, it is free and takes only a few minutes to fill out, but you are still complaining? How much time do you spend on here each day? Ill bet it is more than the time it would take you to fill out the sweet 16 permit.

ArkansasRobertson wrote:Damn people at walmart dont know that you have to have it and you have to ask for it yourself usually.

It's not the "damn people at walmart''s" responsiblity to know the hunting regulations, it is you, the hunters responsibility.

Not everyone who starts hunting knows the regs. You ever take a new person hunting? Most likely they don't have everything addressed from the state regs.
ArkansasRobertson
hunter

Postby ArkansasRobertson » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:58 am

Tman, Botiz, WhiffingWeiner, and Ohioduck5 ... yall need to quit putting bs comment on every post i put. Your moderators right? please shut my account down if you have to ability im tired of it
ArkansasRobertson
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:59 am

Im not a Mod. :fingerpt:
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby shadowwalker » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:00 am

We have to hunt with a minimum of 1 dozen decoys. I think that's pretty dumb.
shadowwalker
hunter

Postby Bill Herian » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:00 am

Whiffingweiner :lol3:
Bill Herian
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:03 am

ArkansasRobertson wrote:
T Man wrote:

Not everyone who starts hunting knows the regs. You ever take a new person hunting? Most likely they don't have everything addressed from the state regs.

It is the hunters responsibility to know and follow all federal and state regulations. I told my daughter who is 14 if she doesn't know them she cant go. I gave her the updated regs and quiz her on them.

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:04 am

ArkansasRobertson wrote:Tman, Botiz, WhiffingWeiner, and Ohioduck5 ... yall need to quit putting bs comment on every post i put. Your moderators right? please shut my account down if you have to ability im tired of it

I am not a mod, and I don't think I have done what you say... I posted constructive criticism. You were looking for a bunch of pats on the back and didn't get it. Well, grow up.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby ArkansasRobertson » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:08 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
ArkansasRobertson wrote:Tman, Botiz, WhiffingWeiner, and Ohioduck5 ... yall need to quit putting bs comment on every post i put. Your moderators right? please shut my account down if you have to ability im tired of it

I am not a mod, and I don't think I have done what you say... I posted constructive criticism. You were looking for a bunch of pats on the back and didn't get it. Well, grow up.

arkbob complains....

Constructive Criticism? My A**

yall are in a moderator gang and go around putting the regulars down... "stay off our site"
ArkansasRobertson
hunter

Postby T Man » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:11 am

ArkansasRobertson wrote:Not everyone who starts hunting knows the regs. You ever take a new person hunting? Most likely they don't have everything addressed from the state regs.

Stop trying to make this someone elses fault. If you dont know the regs, you hunt at your own risk of punishment for breaking them. It's not like they are hidden, it just takes some reading.

I can't deactivate your account, but you can and no one is stopping you from doing that.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby ArkansasRobertson » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:14 am

T Man wrote:
ArkansasRobertson wrote:Not everyone who starts hunting knows the regs. You ever take a new person hunting? Most likely they don't have everything addressed from the state regs.

Stop trying to make this someone elses fault. If you dont know the regs, you hunt at your own risk of punishment for breaking them. It's not like they are hidden, it just takes some reading.

I can't deactivate your account, but you can and no one is stopping you from doing that.

How do you deactivate it?
ArkansasRobertson
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am

ArkansasRobertson wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

arkbob complains....

Constructive Criticism? My A**

yall are in a moderator gang and go around putting the regulars down... "stay off our site"

Just a little fun added in doesn't make it an attack, bud, it is my way of keeping things fun and interesting... :thumbsup:
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby T Man » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:21 am

ArkansasRobertson wrote:
T Man wrote:

Well, you can

A) Quit posting
B) Look for it in the User CP
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:22 am

ArkansasRobertson wrote:
T Man wrote:

Stop logging in...
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Next

Return to The Honey Hole