Road Rage

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Road Rage

Postby Professor_Leakey » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:17 pm

i freekin love seeing road rage. it makes me laugh. earlier tonight i was driving home from the university, and i was at a spot where 2 lanes drop to one. major whizzin contest with the two vehicles behind me fighting to gain the lead over the other as the lane dropped. this was in traffic too so nobody was going anywhere fast, anyway. one pulled up next to the other against oncoming traffic at this point, rolled down the window and started muthaeffing the other one. i was dying laughing. he was yellin get out the car if youre so tough you big effin poozy etc and all that. cracks me up every time.

you ever see any real good road rage?? post up. or dont, you bahhhstud
I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
Professor_Leakey
hunter

Re: Road Rage

Postby MSparks909 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:22 pm

I've seen some pretty bad road rage, but the worst I've seen occurred about 25 minutes from where I live. The guy in SUV followed the teenagers home after they "cut him off", started a fight and proceeded to get his ass handed to him until his wife handed him his pistol. The teens ran inside and the angry driver shot out their back window, the side of their house and hit their neighbor's house as well. Video of fight and him pulling the gun below:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/2 ... 50918.html
MSparks909
hunter

Postby Professor_Leakey » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:27 pm

i remember seeing that...im not laughing at stuff like that. i just think it is funny seeing people about to blow a gasket over nothing...over like 12 feet of road. guns pulled takes away all the funny....but watching people freak out over nothing is funny, in general. that might be why i like the hh.
Professor_Leakey
hunter

Postby chinogoose » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:31 pm

I use to drive 100 miles one way to work so on my way home from my night shift i saw the best road rage ever. I driving along when i look back and see two cars doing the whole this is my lane not yours. I laughed beacuse there is 4 lanes to pick from but i guess they had some words. I then slow down to get a better look and also thinking that they could crash at any time and would like to be away from them when they did. Soooo the one lady is F'ing mad at the other lady both windows down yelling at her like she was going to hear anything doing 65mph on the freeway. The best part was when the lady threw a shoe out the window at her. I wish i would have had a Gopro on my dash. Oh yeah i also had a guy throw a hand full of nuts and blots out his window onto the hood of my car because he did not like that i got behind him in the fast lane. I almost pitted him for that one but was late for work.
chinogoose
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:33 pm

MSparks909 wrote:I've seen some pretty bad road rage, but the worst I've seen occurred about 25 minutes from where I live. The guy in SUV followed the teenagers home after they "cut him off", started a fight and proceeded to get his ass handed to him until his wife handed him his pistol. The teens ran inside and the angry driver shot out their back window, the side of their house and hit their neighbor's house as well. Video of fight and him pulling the gun below:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/2 ... 50918.html

Nice. A few years ago in my state, group of teenagers in a car almost caused a motorcycle rider to wreck, rider follows them home, parks by the curb. He barely gets off his bike before the dad comes out and shoots him with a shotgun. Not sure what the verdict was but it didn't end well for the dad.
People don't understand that when you shoot an unarmed man it ain't gonna look good in court....this point was pounded into our heads at the carry permit course I took.
UmatillaJeff wrote:This load would drop ducks and geese like thors hammer in my hands, I would bet the equity in my house on it.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Professor_Leakey wrote:i freekin love seeing road rage. it makes me laugh. earlier tonight i was driving home from the university, and i was at a spot where 2 lanes drop to one. major whizzin contest with the two vehicles behind me fighting to gain the lead over the other as the lane dropped. this was in traffic too so nobody was going anywhere fast, anyway. one pulled up next to the other against oncoming traffic at this point, rolled down the window and started muthaeffing the other one. i was dying laughing. he was yellin get out the car if youre so tough you big effin poozy etc and all that. cracks me up every time.

you ever see any real good road rage?? post up. or dont, you bahhhstud

Mass holes........
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:43 pm

:mad:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby Professor_Leakey » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 pm

ctdeathfrombelow wrote:Mass holes........

massholes is right...lots of them around where im at of course but most of them aint packing. most of them, but you never ever know. when i lived in texas that was different. you could almost bet they were carrying down there. i dont really belong in this state. i ought to be living in maine.
Professor_Leakey
hunter

Road Rage

Postby La. Hunter » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:53 pm

I always laugh when I see people going down the road cussing at each other and flipping each other off. I've dealt with enough people to realize that there are enough crazies in the world and you never know who the person next to you is. For some reason I always think back to a story that a buddy of mine told me about a traffic stop he made. He said the guy was just as calm and as nice as he could be and he was about to let him go when he suddenly got an uneasy feeling about something. He couldn't quiet put his finger on what was wrong so he had another officer check with him. When the backup arrived, he began asking a few questions and soon found out the guy had just murdered his wife and her body was in the trunk. His story reinforces the rule in law enforcement that you never really know who you are dealing with. It's the same for us sharing the road with other drivers. The driver that just accidentally cut you off may have found out earlier that day that his wife was cheating on him and he had just killed her. Do you think he'd think twice about blowing your brains out if you forced a confrontation with him?
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby shoveler_shooter » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:56 pm

I'll tell on myself about one, for good reason though. Very light traffic going 65+, I was in the left lane about to pass an F250 in my little Ranger. There's an exit on the left, and just before we get to the white triangle median markings Mr. F250 decides he's gonna get off at that exit while I'm right next to him. He switches lanes so fast all I can do is slam on the brakes, back of his tailgate misses the front of my truck by a few feet. He was on the median markings during the entire process, barely made the exit. The highway he exited on goes up and over, sort of in front of me, and I rolled down my window and gave him a nice hand gesture.

That's about the only time I get mad on the road, when someone nearly gets me killed. Anything else doesn't bother me at all.

Similar thing happened with a tacoma a couple months ago except he wasn't exiting and it was 100% obvious it was intentional. I kept driving alongside him trying to get him to pull over, my truck was faster than his so he couldn't get away from me. He realized I wasn't gonna leave him alone and I'm pretty sure he exited somewhere he wasn't intending to.
UmatillaJeff wrote:This load would drop ducks and geese like thors hammer in my hands, I would bet the equity in my house on it.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby t_baker » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Want road rage? Go repo cars from home boys. Gets a little sketchy. My buddy owns a buy here pay here. Puts trackers in all the cars before they are sold so he can find them when they stop paying. Love going repoing with him.
t_baker
hunter

Postby Professor_Leakey » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:03 pm

La. Hunter wrote:I've dealt with enough people to realize that there are enough crazies in the world and you never know who the person next to you is.

a buddy of mine from highschool...he was in his apartment, a rooming house bunch of studios, playing his music a little loud when upstairs neighbor knocked on the door. they argued a little and the neighbor ended up stabbing him. buddy stumbled out to the parking lot and the guy stabbed him 9 more times and killed him. while in prison for life the neighbor was dna linked to 2 other local murders. i dont get into road rage or fights with random people. it aint worth it. you just never know.

i do laugh my arse off when i see other people actin like fools, though.

starting to get old...it takes a lot to get my blood boiling nowadays. wasnt always that way.
Professor_Leakey
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:07 pm

I beat the piss outta this guy name OhioduckA5 for tail-gating me with his brights on. It was epic.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby ColoradoGooser » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:15 pm

See at least two RR incidents a week.Best place is an interchange where the majority wait until the very last second for a quick lane change to try an merge onto the interstate.Seen untold near accidents,tons of middle finger salutes,flashing of headlights,laying on the horn,verbal exchanges,a few roadside fist fights.
I like you, get a real kick out of watching people go out of their skulls with rage,it is very entertaining to say the least. :yes:
"No man's Second Amendment rights are safe when the legislature is in session,especially when Democrats are in charge" Mark Twain

I carry a gun,because a cop weighs to much
ColoradoGooser
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:20 pm

I'll tell one on myself too. Not my best moment.

I tried to pass a guy who was rolling 10 under the speed limit and he put his f250 in both lanes and then slammed on the brakes to screw with me. We get to a stop and I pull up next to him and tell him he's a sorry sack of crap, then called him a name that rhymes with bunt and flipped him off and drove away.

It was 100 degrees and my truck didn't have AC at the time and I had been working outside all day. :mad:
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:26 pm

i frequently have road rage.
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby Professor_Leakey » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:32 pm

ColoradoGooser wrote:I like you, get a real kick out of watching people go out of their skulls with rage,it is very entertaining to say the least. :yes:

i swear, if i ever make it to 80 something, i am gonna set up a lawn chair near a lane drop at rush hour, watch the idjits, maybe shake my fist and curse a little, and laugh. you just gotta laugh.
Professor_Leakey
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:33 pm

I'm as cool as a cucumber.
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby shoveler_shooter » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as cool as a cucumber.

You mean a block of cheese
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby Professor_Leakey » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as cool as a cucumber.

Professor_Leakey
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:02 pm

There is a section of a local freeway that merges down to 2 lanes from 3. There are signs that clearly denote that you are to merge right at the end of the part lane at the merge point. Local traffic law calls for you to merge at the end of the lane in the merge zone as well. Instead of that, everyone gets over early and F's up traffic. One night on the way home I am in the merging lane headed for the merge point at 60 mph with a State patrolman riding herd on my tailgate. A black Toyota pick merges ahead of me a ways into slow traffic in the right lane. At the last second he jumps back into the left lane clearly to cut me off. I had to swerve onto the shoulder to dodge him. The Stater slammed on his brakes and nearly ate the back of that truck. You can all guess what happened next. :lol3: For once there was a cop there when I needed him.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Hugatree » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Concealed handgun laws limit road rage in states that are still free in this nation------the same holds true for car jackings.
Metamucil Elite Team
Gold Bond Medicated Lotion Pro Staff
Hugatree
hunter

Postby Underradar » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Guy gave me dirty looks, I sped off, he paced alongside, he had that ethnic look so I tased his car and laughed when it died right there.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
Underradar
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:24 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:I beat the piss outta this guy name OhioduckA5 for tail-gating me with his brights on. It was epic.

:mad: .
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby steelshotslayer » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:44 am

I'll tell on myself on this one we were coming back from a fishing trip in Augusta driving down a two lane section of I-20. Since we hauled the camper and the boat we had taken two trucks. Well this one idiot decides to cut off my buddy hauling the camper nearly causes him to lose control from having to swerve and slam on brakes. We ended up passing him and blocking both lanes for the next 20 miles driving at a cool 45 mph while dumping black smoke on him as much as possible.
Every day thousands of innocent plants are killed. Help stem the violence. Eat ducks
steelshotslayer
hunter

Next

Return to The Honey Hole