Big Lake WMA

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Big Lake WMA

Postby Rainey's_Uncle » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Hey fellas, this is my first post on the site and this thread may have recently been discussed. Anyways, Two buddies and I are headed out to Arkansas next week to hunt Big Lake for the first time. I've checked the AGFC website to look at the water levels and from my understanding they're not high enough to cause much flooding within the WMA. With that being said, we will be able to get a boat in there or no? Thanks for your help.
Rainey's_Uncle
Newb

Re: Big Lake WMA

Postby cobbeaux » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:32 pm

You might want to try the Arkansas forum for the most help on your question. None the less... :welcome:
Awwww man, I can't believe I did dat!

Red Leg Waterfowl Field Staff
cobbeaux
hunter

Postby MarkM » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Scroll down and post this in the Arkansas forum.
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Postby Rainey's_Uncle » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:38 pm

I wasn't even aware of that forum, thanks for your help guys.
Rainey's_Uncle
Newb

Postby MarkM » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:40 pm

No problem, but don't really expect a whole lot of help honestly. You would probably be better off calling into the station on the lake and asking them.
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Postby D Comeaux » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Wow!!! that went well. You got the bait out of the water before the sharks found it.
D Comeaux
hunter

Postby cobbeaux » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:50 pm

D Comeaux wrote:Wow!!! that went well. You got the bait out of the water before the sharks found it.

MarkM saved the lad... D Comeaux, you guys gearing up for the opening of second split this weekend? ( Like I even have to ask that question)
Awwww man, I can't believe I did dat!

Red Leg Waterfowl Field Staff
cobbeaux
hunter

Postby D Comeaux » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:09 pm

cobbeaux wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:Wow!!! that went well. You got the bait out of the water before the sharks found it.

MarkM saved the lad... D Comeaux, you guys gearing up for the opening of second split this weekend? ( Like I even have to ask that question)

OOOOOOHHHHH I'm so ready. Looks like a low overcast, cool and rainy morning :biggrin:
D Comeaux
hunter

Postby steve-o » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:27 pm

I read the guys post in the ark forum first. When he said he posted here first I thought, oh crap. Surprised as well. :lol3:
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Papachessie » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:13 pm

D Comeaux wrote:
cobbeaux wrote:

OOOOOOHHHHH I'm so ready. Looks like a low overcast, cool and rainy morning :biggrin:

Oh how nice that would be for our second opener. Next weekend is ours. Looks like next week is possibly even colder than this week. Lows around 0 or lower and highs in the teens. Good thing I hunt mainly moving ditches. Looks like that and the river will be the only options. Dog gets a little chilly after being in the water in this weather.
Jarbo03 wrote:Those two are nothing but life support systems for vaginas
Papachessie
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole