Offroad Aux lights

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, La. Hunter, Preacher1011, lostpup, #1wingnut

Offroad Aux lights

Postby KaceyDucks » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:15 am

I am looking for Aux lights for my CJ 7. They have to be round, square would look dumb with the rest of the lights round.

Post up what your favorite brand/model is and what you have them mounted on.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants." -- Thomas Jefferson
KaceyDucks
hunter

Re: Offroad Aux lights

Postby bnc04 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:34 am

Not sure what style your looking for, Flood, beam etc but I found some TUFF LAD lights on Amazon that I'm using for my ATV/Decoy trailer and they are pretty neat I think. Very well built, waterproof etc etc.. check them out and see if it fits your requirements.

oh and they are very reasonably priced compared to many others out there.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_ ... Caps%2C383
Brett
bnc04
hunter

Postby bighop » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:34 am

I've been happy with everything I've ordered from superbrightleds.com. I have a light bar from them that I use on my boat and shark rack.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby KaceyDucks » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:22 am

I am trying to find an LED light that has a more classic look kind of like KC daylighters. Those are pretty good prices though at both sites. I don't know if I can pass that up.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants." -- Thomas Jefferson
KaceyDucks
hunter

Postby wetgoldenretriever » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:55 pm

If you don't care where it's made, harbor freight sells metal bodied off road lights for like 10 bucks a piece. They are 55 watt however, what I did is buy 110 watt h3 halogen bulbs for them. The construction is good on the lights ( as good as kcs) and they are as bright as any kcs I have seen. Whole cost for me to mount 4 on my f 150 was about 60 bucks including wiring. Helps tremendously while field hunting.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386971694.321258.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dont shoot until you can see their toenails!
wetgoldenretriever
hunter

Postby waterfowler9 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:35 pm

check out rigid industries, I looked into lights for my boat but have not pulled the trigger on them yet, they are pricy.
waterfowler9
hunter

Postby Windrider » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:31 pm

CJ7 = KC Daylighters
Windrider
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole