Anyone using lifetime decoys rigs?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Anyone using lifetime decoys rigs?

Postby Lifetime Decoys » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:11 pm

How are they working for you? Do you like the changes we've made this year?
User avatar
Lifetime Decoys
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:15 pm


Re: Anyone using lifetime decoys rigs?

Postby LabMan44 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Yes they are by far the best Texas rig I have used.
LabMan44
Newb
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:11 am

Re: Anyone using lifetime decoys rigs?

Postby bighop » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:49 pm

New swivels are much better than previous, weight increase on the 48" I can't say I've even noticed, and the brown is better.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 7292
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Anyone using lifetime decoys rigs?

Postby Lifetime Decoys » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:27 am

bighop wrote:New swivels are much better than previous, weight increase on the 48" I can't say I've even noticed, and the brown is better.


Good deal, anything else you would like to see changed? How are those carabiners holding up?
User avatar
Lifetime Decoys
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Re: Anyone using lifetime decoys rigs?

Postby Lifetime Decoys » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:27 am

LabMan44 wrote:Yes they are by far the best Texas rig I have used.


Thanks man.
User avatar
Lifetime Decoys
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Re: Anyone using lifetime decoys rigs?

Postby bighop » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Lifetime Decoys wrote:
bighop wrote:New swivels are much better than previous, weight increase on the 48" I can't say I've even noticed, and the brown is better.


Good deal, anything else you would like to see changed? How are those carabiners holding up?

'Biners are a little on the sticky side when opening, but on this point I'm getting really damn picky.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 7292
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Anyone using lifetime decoys rigs?

Postby The Confederate » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:47 pm

Yeah, they're pretty good. They tangle up some though.
Mickey Mouse Club Prostaff
The Confederate
hunter
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:43 am
Location: Central VA


Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 18javelin, Anthony34, micneador, OGblackcloud and 26 guests