Plow out

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Plow out

Postby Boatman » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Anybody else got a big driveway and got to plow out. John Deere with a plow is what I use,best thing for driveways. Just plowed out in the pouring rain. I got to get a cab for that. Why does it always snow then rain on the right coast? :beer:
There are still things worth dying for and 1 of those things is freedom.

I love Geese

Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons, quiver and bow, go out in the fields and hunt some wild game for me.
Boatman
hunter

Re: Plow out

Postby DuckManClyde » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Not a huge driveway, but plenty of area to push snow around. Dad got me up the other morning ( around 4 ) and asked if i wanted to hop in the bob cat and push some snow so he could get out of the driveway for work. I love driving that thing so, you better believe i was out there. No cab though, its all open. which means the warmest cloths, especially for my area, its been -10 or better these last 2 weeks.
If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby Papachessie » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:18 am

Moving snow sucks. I need to get off my lazy ass and get the snow blower out right now. Thanks for the reminder (I think). :no:
Jarbo03 wrote:Those two are nothing but life support systems for vaginas
Papachessie
hunter

Postby 2500hdon37s » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:09 am

we hall have 4wd's at my house so we never have to plow out. the most snow we've ever gotten since I've lived here is 22in, and, 95% of the time we never get over 5in of snow. never had a problem getting out.

used to have a plow for our old mower... never got used in +/-10 years.
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!

rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
2500hdon37s
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole