Question for guys that lease

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Re: Question for guys that lease

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:24 am

Smells like some thing is burning :hammer: Get him Woody
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:34 am

I always get a kick out of keyboard bad azzes, but I have a serious question:
When someone makes a separate post to try to 'mend fences' and make amends, why is that ignored?
Forgive and forget boys. It's Christmas season for hell's sake!
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:37 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:I always get a kick out of keyboard bad azzes, but I have a serious question:
When someone makes a separate post to try to 'mend fences' and make amends, why is that ignored?

You can't use Christmas and hell in the same sentence.
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:38 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:I always get a kick out of keyboard bad azzes, but I have a serious question:

:lol3: Probably best not to I suppose.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby beretta24 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:42 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

That was actually kind of witty, titz get your pw for DHC?

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby TXducksanddeer » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:44 am

Woody you should stop before this gets worse. You made fun of him thinking he would cry like all the others but he had a point. People took sides with him. Then you go and say you were just messing with him when you get called out. ***? Please don't ever have children. We don't want the disease to spread.
TXducksanddeer
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:46 am

TXducksanddeer wrote:Woody you should stop before this gets worse. You made fun of him thinking he would cry like all the others but he had a point. People took sides with him. Then you go and say you were just messing with him when you get called out. ***? Please don't ever have children. We don't want the disease to spread.

I didn't side with jlk.
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:50 am

TXducksanddeer wrote:Woody you should stop before this gets worse. You made fun of him thinking he would cry like all the others but he had a point. People took sides with him. Then you go and say you were just messing with him when you get called out. ***? Please don't ever have children. We don't want the disease to spread.

People took both sides, and until about 5 minutes ago I had not seen his "olive branch".

So, when he calls me "what is wrong with America" after I said I was joking... of course I am going to say something back.

Maybe that is childish, IDK. Doesn't really matter, you that don't want to meet me don't have to. :thumbsup:
Last edited by WoodyWhiffingMG on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:52 am

Lots of chest beating going on around here. :lol3:
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby Underradar » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:55 am

For Christmas in Hell they give you a free public hunt and make you eat merganser poppers.

Sometimes they ram an olive branch up ur azz.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
Underradar
hunter

Question for guys that lease

Postby Frylock » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:58 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Doesn't really matter, you that don't want to meat me don't have to. :thumbsup:

"Meat," you? Sounds sketchy.
Frylock
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:01 am

Frylock wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Doesn't really matter, you that don't want to meat me don't have to. :thumbsup:

"Meat," you? Sounds sketchy.

Ha! Dang autocorrect! even if it were spelled meet I would call it sketchy.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:10 am

Underradar wrote:For Christmas in Hell they give you a free public hunt and make you eat merganser poppers.

Sometimes they ram an olive branch up ur azz.

So basically you get sent to Florida.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby Gunnysway » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:25 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
jkm wrote:Your point is well taken. It is one thing to kid around, but to personally attack someone you don't normally converse with is childish. I hope my son does not end up like some of the guys on here. Their type are a big part of what is wrong with our country. It seems if you don't have a few thousand posts you are considered a dumbass. Threw the guy a peace offering and he didn't even respond. Guess he is way to tough for that. Anyway as I already said I hope you all have a merry Christmas.
Legband#1 wrote:The national average for a lease is 1000.00 -2000.00 per hole this is throwing out the top 10% and the bottom 10%
At 1500.00 per hole your paying the going rate.
Of course there are exceptions to every rule.
On a forum like this you must remember that annual incomes will very greatly and some guys can't imagine paying for a lease at all.
Also remember that being able to hide behind a key board allows people to be as rude and crude as they like with no consequences
That's the down fall of a Internet forum and something you learn to live with.

How in the world does a 12yr. old have so many posts

deal with losers like yourself

actually quite entertaining to see how true ass clowns think

I think there is a HOMO thread on here somewhere maybe woody should move it over there.

This is what caught my eye... I mean... people in glass houses and all...

Let me guess... "He started it..."

This is where I say something witty about 12 year olds...

Lets move along to this Christmas in Hell thing.

Florida ya' say...

Sawbill poppers ya' say...

And a painful olive branch extraction...?

I suppose the Vikings will be playing the MN Gophers and the final score will be 0-0 in quadruple OT...

Merry Christmas...

*WARNING - naughty language that will have Santa (black or white) bypassing your home if he knew you watched this*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd0C7ii9a8s
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:27 am

Gunny what are you going to do when AP and Allen leave.

I always thought Christmas in hell would be in NYC. No guns, no big gulps that would be hell.

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:44 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Gunny what are you going to do when AP and Allen leave.

As a life long Purple fan... I have ice in my blood and no expectations of things to come. Unlike many of my fellow 'Sotans, I would trade AP today for anything that resembles a quality starting QB. Running backs get you stats and will win games. QBs win you championships. (Not that we'd know anything about that...). Name one team that won the SB based strictly off of their RBs performance...

Allen's career is sorta' like that hot drunk girl in high school that everybody had a shot at. She was awesome and made you feel things that were legendary in your own mind. At some point the makeup comes off, you sober up and realize her time is up. It was fun and she taught you things you may not have known before. At the end of the day, her best years are behind her, and all she's got are old stories, some scars and a re-occurring roll in the Jackass movies...

I always thought Christmas in hell would be in NYC. No guns, no big gulps that would be hell.

I've got nothin' for this... Eff NYC...
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole