Question for guys that lease

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Re: Question for guys that lease

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:40 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Rick Hall wrote:Drown 'em both. Would be anti-Italian to drown titz and not drown woody, too.

That doesn't even make sense.

Yes it does and I'm willing to donate some money to the cause. Let me know your fee, Ohio.

This is a free public service.

:lol: :lol: Well played, sir. Well played.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:45 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:
images[1].jpg

Good call, D. I've noted that Woody's moodiness is cyclic.

It is a well known fact that men with higher testosterone levels are more likely to experience a man period.

In other words I am more manly, or just younger than you.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Over the generations, we Italians have evolved the ability to inhale sharply as an instinctive reaction to being grabbed, thus trapping large amounts of air in our lungs which greatly increases our buoyancy.
I need about tree fiddy.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:49 pm

Botiz630 wrote:Over the generations, we Italians have evolved the ability to inhale sharply as an instinctive reaction to being grabbed, thus trapping large amounts of air in our lungs which greatly increases our buoyancy.

:lol3:
Lonely wives, dirty trucks , and happy dogs.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby bighop » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Botiz630 wrote:Over the generations, we Italians have evolved the ability to inhale sharply as an instinctive reaction to being grabbed, thus trapping large amounts of air in our lungs which greatly increases our buoyancy.

That's why youse guys invented the cement boots, huh?
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby 18javelin » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:17 pm

I only added my 2 cents in because I wouldn't have 10K a year to put into a club nor will I ever more than likely. As long as I keep sky busting setting up close and playing episodes of Chad belding while in the boat I should have most of you guys setting in clubs while I hunt public ground all by myself..... :biggrin:
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:21 pm

bighop wrote:

Only way to keep an Italian from bobbing around and making a scene.
I need about tree fiddy.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:22 pm

bighop wrote:

This drowning is starting to sound like hard work. Now I gotta pour concrete too. I'll just tie them together and throw em over the side. water is about 5 foot deep, they shouldn't be able to touch bottom.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:26 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:

This drowning is starting to sound like hard work. Now I gotta pour concrete too. I'll just tie them together and throw em over the side. water is about 5 foot deep, they shouldn't be able to touch bottom.

If you tie us together you'll get us both in one shot, that's kind of a loophole. Even though he's Italian, Woody floats like a lead ball.
I need about tree fiddy.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby possumfoot » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Botiz630 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:

If you tie us together you'll get us both in one shot, that's kind of a loophole. Even though he's Italian, Woody floats like a lead ball.

na.. just take a 6in ice pick and stab between the 2nd and 3rd ribs on the left side.. go in at an upward 45 degrees.. they should sink like a rock.. and they wont yell..
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:03 pm

possumfoot wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:

na.. just take a 6in ice pick and stab between the 2nd and 3rd ribs on the left side.. go in at an upward 45 degrees.. they should sink like a rock.. and they wont yell..

I always wear a 1/4" steel plate.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:05 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
possumfoot wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:

No stabbing needed then. He'll sink for sure.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:07 pm

La. Hunter wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
possumfoot wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:

No stabbing needed then. He'll sink for sure.

Strong legs, gota break em.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:08 pm

I love how no one is telling me not to Drown Titz and Woody haha.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:10 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I love how no one is telling me not to Drown Titz and Woody haha.

Everyone is happily imagining a DHC without their constant nonsensical yammering.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:13 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I love how no one is telling me not to Drown Titz and Woody haha.

Everyone is happily imagining a DHC without their constant nonsensical yammering.

I wonder if that guy that Pm'd you about me is worried about them as well. :lol3:
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:14 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:

I will haunt this forum from the afterlife.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:23 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

I wonder if that guy that Pm'd you about me is worried about them as well. :lol3:

Ha! I forgot about that! Woody, Bo have you had anyone PM you about their concern for your safety?
Ohio is getting a reputation as the DHC grim reaper!
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby Underradar » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:24 pm

When did DHC become Dago Hunting Chat?
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
Underradar
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Underradar wrote:When did DHC become Dago Hunting Chat?

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby bighop » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 pm

possumfoot wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:

Why are you trying to miss almost everything important?
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby possumfoot » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:45 pm

bighop wrote:
possumfoot wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:

Why are you trying to miss almost everything important?

its slower that way.. and quiet..

if ya want quick, the brain stem is a good target..
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby Legband#1 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:22 am

The national average for a lease is 1000.00 -2000.00 per hole this is throwing out the top 10% and the bottom 10%
At 1500.00 per hole your paying the going rate.
Of course there are exceptions to every rule.
On a forum like this you must remember that annual incomes will very greatly and some guys can't imagine paying for a lease at all.
Also remember that being able to hide behind a key board allows people to be as rude and crude as they like with no consequences
That's the down fall of a Internet forum and something you learn to live with.
Joe Hendrex
Hughson Waterfowl
Marsh Mutt Pro-Staff
G&H Decoy Pro-Staff
Legband#1
hunter

Postby jkm » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:44 am

Your point is well taken. It is one thing to kid around, but to personally attack someone you don't normally converse with is childish. I hope my son does not end up like some of the guys on here. Their type are a big part of what is wrong with our country. It seems if you don't have a few thousand posts you are considered a dumbass. Threw the guy a peace offering and he didn't even respond. Guess he is way to tough for that. Anyway as I already said I hope you all have a merry Christmas.
Legband#1 wrote:The national average for a lease is 1000.00 -2000.00 per hole this is throwing out the top 10% and the bottom 10%
On a forum like this you must remember that annual incomes will very greatly and some guys can't imagine paying for a lease at all.
Also remember that being able to hide behind a key board allows people to be as rude and crude as they like with no consequences
jkm
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:04 am

jkm wrote:Your point is well taken. It is one thing to kid around, but to personally attack someone you don't normally converse with is childish. I hope my son does not end up like some of the guys on here. Their type are a big part of what is wrong with our country. It seems if you don't have a few thousand posts you are considered a dumbass. Threw the guy a peace offering and he didn't even respond. Guess he is way to tough for that. Anyway as I already said I hope you all have a merry Christmas.
Legband#1 wrote:The national average for a lease is 1000.00 -2000.00 per hole this is throwing out the top 10% and the bottom 10%

How in the world does a 12yr. old have so many posts

deal with losers like yourself

actually quite entertaining to see how true ass clowns think

I think there is a HOMO thread on here somewhere maybe woody should move it over there.

So, let me ask you something, You don't want your kids to turn out like you?

Just remember, you said it yourself... you are what is wrong with America.

Oh, and have a merry Christmas as well.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole