Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.
Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o
Last edited by Boatman
on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are still things worth dying for and 1 of those things is freedom.
I love Geese
Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons, quiver and bow, go out in the fields and hunt some wild game for me.
- Posts: 2450
- Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 4:10 pm
- Location: Atlantic
Congrats . Nice pictures
- Posts: 19172
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
- Location: Minnesota / Calif.
Beautiful pics. Thanks
Jarbo03 wrote:Those two are nothing but life support systems for vaginas
- Posts: 4932
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:05 pm
- Location: Northern Indiana NOT Notre Dame
All is quiet in the dome.
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 19388
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm
- Location: Michigan
Some great photos there Boatman.
Rule Number One: Always use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
- Posts: 4348
- Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:35 pm
- Location: Eastern Shore of Virginia
Nice post boatman. Congrata
I hate geese
elcazador wrote:Ok, well I guess I'm just an idiot then.
- Posts: 18713
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Great pics. thanks for posting.
"If you put the Federal Government in charge of the Sahara desert,
in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand"
- Posts: 3190
- Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:13 am
- Location: West Central IL.
Return to The Honey Hole
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: creekcaptain, Cujo1, elcazador, Google [Bot], sprigs4days, TnDude85, TrapperRob and 19 guests