Which Carolina is the Worst Carolina?

• North Carolina

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • South Carolina

Votes: 16 36.4%

Vote Please

2K views 76 replies 28 participants last post by  Willie 
#1 ·
There are two Carolina's in this country, which one is the worst?

#3 ·
I'll provide some info to help you make your decision. North Carolina has hippies, Grizz and Willie. Pretty bad.

South Carolina is just good stuff, so at this point the correct answer should be clear.

#13 ·
Bill Herian said:
Is it like New York where the old York is back in England?
If I'm remembering my history, South Carolina was established as a thriving, successful colony but there was an expansive wasteland to the North that no one wanted. It was eventually used as a dumping ground for hippies, wannabes and guys who can't find ducks without asking others where they are at. Since no one would lay claim to it, and the fact that it was touching South Carolina it was eventually named North Carolina as the simpletons who lived there didn't have the creativity necessary to come up with their own name.

#17 ·
Botiz630 said:
sampsonhuntin said:
Since I'm from NC can my vote count twice?
Sorry, we put new controls in place after you guys all voted for Obama multiple times
ACORN did that, and Barry lost NC in 2012. He did win Ohio and Michigan, ain't you from one of dem der states?

#25 ·
Why is there an East Carolina University in North Carolina? That place must be full of dimwits. I'd vote that one, but tapatalk doesn't let me vote. It was probably designed by someone from North Carolina.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.