Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.
Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup
"If you put the Federal Government in charge of the Sahara desert,
in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand"
- Posts: 3515
- Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:13 am
- Location: West Central IL.
At the advice of my attorney, I issue the following disclaimer:
"This post may or may not be intended as humor and/or sarcasm and does not necessarily reflect the actual views of the poster."
- Posts: 1724
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:18 pm
- Location: Tuscaloosa, AL -- Memphis, TN
The dark haired chick is hot.
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?
- Posts: 18934
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
That blonde , Kimberly has her own Cooking show too she makes some good southern food and she`s pretty
- State Moderator
- Posts: 19568
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
- Location: Minnesota / Calif.
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:The dark haired chick is hot.
Yes, yes she is!
- Magic Mike
- Posts: 9881
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm
Return to The Honey Hole
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Uneasyjmitchell and 13 guests