Duck Dynasty

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: Duck Dynasty

Postby Cujo1 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:30 am

dodman wrote:It's ok with me, I'm still trying to figure out if it's "Cut em!!!!!!!", or "Cut um!!!!!!!!"

:mad:

"Rain Kead" is what real duck hunters yell :thumbsup:
All turkeys must die!

bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
Cujo1
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:25 pm

I laugh at the daddy's money comments. How the hell do you know? I had nice guns and gear at 20, and would've qualified for a loan to get a nice truck. It's not that hard to look like you have money, whether you do or not. I worked and paid for some nice things back then....sure wasn't daddy's money. Some others do the same today and some just finance it all.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby TrapperRob » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:32 pm

beretta24 wrote:I laugh at the daddy's money comments. How the hell do you know? I had nice guns and gear at 20, and would've qualified for a loan to get a nice truck. It's not that hard to look like you have money, whether you do or not. I worked and paid for some nice things back then....sure wasn't daddy's money. Some others do the same today and some just finance it all.

Truth... Some people are just responsible with money. It's called making good decisions in life. Not everyone lived with their parents at twenty.

Jealousy is a terrible thing.
I went into the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
-Henry David Thoreau
TrapperRob
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:40 pm

TrapperRob wrote:
beretta24 wrote:I laugh at the daddy's money comments. How the hell do you know? I had nice guns and gear at 20, and would've qualified for a loan to get a nice truck. It's not that hard to look like you have money, whether you do or not. I worked and paid for some nice things back then....sure wasn't daddy's money. Some others do the same today and some just finance it all.

Truth... Some people are just responsible with money. It's called making good decisions in life. Not everyone lived with their parents at twenty.

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

:ditto:
UmatillaJeff wrote:This load would drop ducks and geese like thors hammer in my hands, I would bet the equity in my house on it.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:34 pm

I seriously got called a Jr. Commander today. Not sure what the guys motive was but it was funny. :lol3:
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby Havoc1229 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:03 pm

No way at 20 or younger could I have saved enough or make enough to have a new truck, new boat, new decoys, new guns, new gear all at once.. No way I could afford to finance it either.. Not saying it can't be done but for coincidences like that. I think it's just turn the sport of duck hunting to crap, This is just what I've seen where I hunt. It could be different other places.
Havoc1229
hunter

Postby TrapperRob » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:14 am

Havoc1229 wrote:No way at 20 or younger could I have saved enough or make enough to have a new truck, new boat, new decoys, new guns, new gear all at once.. No way I could afford to finance it either.. Not saying it can't be done but for coincidences like that. I think it's just turn the sport of duck hunting to crap, This is just what I've seen where I hunt. It could be different other places.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you have improved your standard of living. Have you considered taking those young folks under your wing? Perhaps you could help them out by teaching them how true sportsmen behave.
I went into the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
-Henry David Thoreau
TrapperRob
hunter

Postby assateague » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:09 am

It's easier just to be jealous and bitch about it, apparently.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby sampsonhuntin » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:11 am

assateague wrote:It's easier just to be jealous and bitch about it, apparently.

I'm probably not the first to say it, but that Wyatt Earp mustache is badass.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby Havoc1229 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:02 am

I guess it is easier to be jealous and bitch! Bet you haven't had almost every hunt ruined by your local kids. What I wanna know is why and the hell do you gotta make a stabbing remark when this is an opinionated forum on duck dynasty. I said what I have seen from duck hunting after the show started. But hey looks like I'm the butt because I'm not happy happy happy about dam kids ruining almost every hunt. And no I told have time to coach and teach a thousand kids who are immature to duck hunting. How bout this. You come to nc. Stick around all the hunting land and coach em yourself
Havoc1229
hunter

Postby cartervj » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:10 am

I ran across the same thing you mentioned back in the mid 90's in AR. Back in the 80's we had all we could hunt and then some. Times have changed and I'm not so sure it's the Robertson's fault.
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:56 am

Havoc1229 wrote:I said what I have seen from duck hunting after the show started.

And it wasn't happening before?
UmatillaJeff wrote:This load would drop ducks and geese like thors hammer in my hands, I would bet the equity in my house on it.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby Havoc1229 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:01 am

shoveler_shooter wrote:
Havoc1229 wrote:I said what I have seen from duck hunting after the show started.

The past few years it seems to have double then tripled in the numbers of hunters who lack the knowledge or common sense.
But like I said before it could just be where I'm at. I sure do hope it stops soon.
Havoc1229
hunter

Postby TnDude85 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:07 am

Havoc1229 wrote:

How bout this. You come to nc. Stick around all the hunting land and coach em yourself

NC...

:sarcmark:
TnDude85
hunter

Postby Willie » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:38 pm

Havoc1229 wrote:
shoveler_shooter wrote:

The past few years it seems to have double then tripled in the numbers of hunters who lack the knowledge or common sense.
But like I said before it could just be where I'm at. I sure do hope it stops soon.

Yes it is bad in nc, but these ass hats didn't learn to be ass hats from DD. Hell, they don't even hunt on the show.

Harris sucks...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Willie
hunter

Postby dodman » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:42 am

Weeeell, there's something about waterfowl hunting that triggers something in some people, like a repressed gene. They just turn into asshats, and can't help it. I've read about it, the progression seems to go like this a lot:

1) Bass fisherman
2) Waterfowl hunter
dodman
hunter

Postby TomKat » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:21 am

I enjoyed Benelli presents Duck Commander. When A&E gayed it up with no actual hunting, I quit watching it. When I go to Walmart and see the crap they are selling, all I can think of is they are a bunch of whores.

Sorry some of you are gonna hate on me, but I just expressed my feelings on the subject.

Actually the haters don't really bother me.
Thats a fact Jack.

Blog- http://www.ksducks.com
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby La. Hunter » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:45 am

TomKat wrote:I enjoyed Benelli presents Duck Commander. When A&E gayed it up with no actual hunting, I quit watching it. When I go to Walmart and see the crap they are selling, all I can think of is they are a bunch of whores.

Sorry some of you are gonna hate on me, but I just expressed my feelings on the subject.

Actually the haters don't really bother me.
Thats a fact Jack.

Blog- http://www.ksducks.com

TK,

Honest question, but if someone offered you the opportunity to post your ugly mug all over merchandise and you were pretty much guaranteed not to work again, would you do it? I would in a heart beat. You could call me a whore or blame me for ruining the sport, but I'm going to laugh all the way to the bank.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby assateague » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:12 am

Damn straight.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:14 am

assateague wrote:Damn straight.

I'd buy an Assa bobblehead.....Real Talk...
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby beretta24 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:28 am

Indaswamp wrote:

Does it come with a pintail?????
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:33 am

beretta24 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

Mine was missing the pintail
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:40 am

Batsman, do you have a starter for an evinrude 9.9/15
It's a 1978 engine I think. Not sure though. Could be mid 80's with electronic ignition. I'm betting its the 80's one.
Starter should be same. Not much changed on those 'rudes for years.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:08 pm

beretta24 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole