Duck Dynasty

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Re: Duck Dynasty

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:21 am

These are the Robertsons I love, because I don't watch DD.
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin

Postby Underradar » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:40 am

I hope I get to represent one of the wives in a future divorce. Divorce Dynasty, my new show.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
Underradar
hunter

Postby Duck_Popper » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:50 am

War Wagon wrote:Nice at the start but, I'm tired of it, it's getting old. I think all this T.V. and fame will destroy them. There is going to be a fight between Brothers, Wife's or some supporting cast members, like somebody is getting more of something and there she goes.....the end of those family meals. :sad: I REALY hope I'm wrong... :yes: BTW I have had the pleasure of seeing and talking to Phil and I believe he is the real deal. :clapping: :clapping: Willy's reported wealth off this JUNK is more than 20 Million. THATS A FACT JACK !

They actually already have started the war over money. They are all mad at Willie and fighting over the money. Phil wants nothing more to do with the show. Think of all the money coming in and it is split between 6 families and add in the 4 friends, the tithes they pay the church, and the portion that goes to the cry of Monroe. It can get pretty ugly. Demanding something like 1.1 million per episode. Money has already gotten the best of them and they are starting their protest of work like some jersey shore teeny boppers.

I own all the original Duckmen before the fame. It was great hunting footage, life lessons, and all around a great reality hunting documentary. They were real, down to earth, and no script. It is now all out the window and they have a cult following of people who love them and ask "you like one of those duck dynasty guys? I love them, they are so funny. You catch ducks like them?"
Duck Popper: Congrats man and guess you need to change your name to "Duck Poppa"

"I only want three things out of a shotgun. Boom,Boom,Boom!" _The Duck Commander
Duck_Popper
hunter

Postby txhunter90 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:07 am

Not this again.
txhunter90
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:24 am

I've honestly never watched a single episode of duck dynasty.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby 'JaminC'mon » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:29 am

If you want to see how much of a tourist trap their shop has become, do a Google maps search of their place and go down to the street level view.

You'll notice cars parked everywhere, sections coned off to allow people to walk through. If you remember from watching any of the episodes how the parking lot is empty and it looks like your normal business. Not anymore.

The real losers there are the neighbors across the street from their warehouse. There is constant people traffic and cars parked out front of their homes. I hope the Robertson's are flipping a few coins their way for putting up with the grief. :no:
'JaminC'mon
hunter

Postby MarkM » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:37 pm

potripper121 wrote:I love Duck Dynasty, It is funny and exciting
I watch it here free everyday : http://www.duckdynastyfree.com

Good job AT you invited a spammer in here!
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Postby Boatman » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:59 pm

rank duck wrote:I posted this on another DD thread, but I highly doubt the Robertsons are having any of the DD crap manufactured. More likely, people are approaching them requesting to use their name and image on their crappy made-in-china product because DD is hot and it will sell crappy product. In return, the DD guys get a cut of the profits. They are not marketing geniuses and they are not running factories to make all that crappy DD stuff nor are they having crappy stuff made on their behalf. They're just raking in the cash for letting people use their name and image. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong. You ever here of a thing called a duck call.
There are still things worth dying for and 1 of those things is freedom.

I love Geese

Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons, quiver and bow, go out in the fields and hunt some wild game for me.
Boatman
hunter

Postby rank duck » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:21 pm

Boatman wrote:
rank duck wrote:I posted this on another DD thread, but I highly doubt the Robertsons are having any of the DD crap manufactured. More likely, people are approaching them requesting to use their name and image on their crappy made-in-china product because DD is hot and it will sell crappy product. In return, the DD guys get a cut of the profits. They are not marketing geniuses and they are not running factories to make all that crappy DD stuff nor are they having crappy stuff made on their behalf. They're just raking in the cash for letting people use their name and image. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong. You ever here of a thing called a duck call.

Like, duh.

I'm talking about all the duck dynasty CRAP that is flooding the shelves in every freakin' store you enter. I went in Macy's to look for a shave kit/travel kit as a gift for someone. The ONLY ones they had were DD in camo. WHO WANTS A FREAKIN' CAMO SHAVE KIT??!! Did they have any in leather, maybe a nice faux leather/vinyl material? Noooooooooooooo... only in camo. And the Robertson boys don't even shave! Well screw me.

I forced myself to enter Wal Mart the other day and I'll bet 6 out of every 10 toothless inbred morons there were wearing either a DD t-shirt or ball cap.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:28 pm

I'm not toothless or inbred so I can't wear a DC hat?

Application pending for Duck Commander Pro-Staff
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1387398492204.jpg
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby rank duck » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:46 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I'm not toothless or inbred so I can't wear a DC hat?

No, that was in reference to the wal mart shoppers where I live. Your mileage may vary.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Postby Frank Lopez » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:50 pm

Be patient, my friends, it may all be coming to an abrupt end.

Phil Robertson makes anti gay statements.

How long do you think it will be before A&E cancels them?

Frank
I feel slightly sorry for a man who has never patterned his gun, who has no idea how far his chosen load will retain killing penetration. But I'm extremely sorry for the ducks he shoots at beyond the killing range of his gun and load - Bob Brister
Frank Lopez
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:56 pm

rank duck wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I'm not toothless or inbred so I can't wear a DC hat?

No, that was in reference to the wal mart shoppers where I live. Your mileage may vary.

LOL. We got the same ones here.
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby jaysweet3 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:11 pm

I watched the Fear The Beard YouTube, Those boys can shoot. I haven't watched a duckmem video in a while. Thanks for posting it.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Frank Lopez wrote:Be patient, my friends, it may all be coming to an abrupt end.

Frank

That will have little to no impact on them.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby assateague » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:31 pm

WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Feelin good assa ? Got what you wanted
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby txhunter90 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:18 pm

I wear a dakota decoy beanie all the time and these idiots think its duck dynasty lol.
txhunter90
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:22 pm

txhunter90 wrote:I wear a dakota decoy beanie all the time and these idiots think its duck dynasty lol.

How are they supposed to know that when it just has 2 big D`s on it . Sounds like an honest mistake
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Frank Lopez wrote:Be patient, my friends, it may all be coming to an abrupt end.

Frank

No one gives two craps about that comment except the queers. :devil: The money making machine will roll on.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Underradar » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Of all the DD characters, which one do you think is most likely to be gay homo?

Underradar
hunter

Postby Willie » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:40 pm

Underradar wrote:Of all the DD characters, which one do you think is most likely to be gay homo?

I'm betting korie.
Willie
hunter

Postby Underradar » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Could be Martin. He has that sweet look in his eye. Not sure tho, it could be Jepp, the momma's boy.

Underradar
hunter

Postby Willie » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Underradar wrote:Could be Martin. He has that sweet look in his eye. Not sure tho, it could be Jepp, the momma's boy.

I can't see Jepp becoming a pole smoker when he's got that sweet little piece to go home to every night.
Willie
hunter

Postby ArkansasRobertson » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:50 pm

They are scum. And yes they are involved in everything. I work next to WM headquarters. They are rubbing their hands together and laughing and counting money.
ArkansasRobertson
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole