Hey "WOODY"

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Hey "WOODY"

Postby jkm » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Offering up an olive branch. Ithink even in joking that thread got a little personal on both sides. I will admit I have never been accused of being a lazy, peta like, liberal. That is topped out. Anyway all you guys and your families have a Merry CHRISTmas. When I get off in the morning I am pouring a slab, catching a nap and heading to Arkansas with my son for our first real timber hunt. Wish us well, hopefully the warm up want mess things up.
jkm
hunter

Re: Hey "WOODY"

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:48 am

jkm wrote:Offering up an olive branch. Ithink even in joking that thread got a little personal on both sides. I will admit I have never been accused of being a lazy, peta like, liberal. That is topped out. Anyway all you guys and your families have a Merry CHRISTmas. When I get off in the morning I am pouring a slab, catching a nap and heading to Arkansas with my son for our first real timber hunt. Wish us well, hopefully the warm up want mess things up.

No hard feelings, I apologize if your feelings were hurt.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Re: Hey "WOODY"

Postby MarkM » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:22 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
jkm wrote:Offering up an olive branch. Ithink even in joking that thread got a little personal on both sides. I will admit I have never been accused of being a lazy, peta like, liberal. That is topped out. Anyway all you guys and your families have a Merry CHRISTmas. When I get off in the morning I am pouring a slab, catching a nap and heading to Arkansas with my son for our first real timber hunt. Wish us well, hopefully the warm up want mess things up.

No hard feelings, I apologize if your feelings were hurt.

Give him a copy of a report to fill out...
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole