BOO HOO BOO HOOO

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

BOO HOO BOO HOOO

Postby Woodywoodduck » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:21 pm

:mrgreen:

:salude: New England! :thumbsup:
Our youth are the Back Bone to hunting of the Future. Teach them WELL!
Woodywoodduck
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:23 pm

:salude: yes sir
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Woodywoodduck » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:27 pm

I wonder if the Rioting has Started in Philly yet?

I'm sure, they are VERY UPSET!
Our youth are the Back Bone to hunting of the Future. Teach them WELL!
Woodywoodduck
hunter

Postby Snaph » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:37 pm

There is going to be a riot in Philly no matter what. McNabb blew that game all by himself. McNabb=CHOKE!!!!! I'm not upset, cuz I don't care about either team.
Snaph
hunter

Postby h2ofwlr » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:07 pm

What the hell was the PA coaching staff thinking of in the 4th qtr? :eek: down by 10 and not in the 2 min drill at 7minutes left??? much less under 2 minutes :eek: :eek: :eek:

My hat goes of to Owens though--he sure put his detractors in their place.

And lastly, good game NE :thumbsup:
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mallardhunter » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:25 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:What the hell was the PA coaching staff thinking of in the 4th qtr? :eek: down by 10 and not in the 2 min drill at 7minutes left??? much less under 2 minutes :eek: :eek: :eek:

My hat goes of to Owens though--he sure put his detractors in their place.

And lastly, good game NE :thumbsup:
I agree they weren't even hurrying and then they were throwing the ball in the middle of the field. O well I was going to New England. It was a pretty good game that Owens played even though he was injured.
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

Postby brucemacp » Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:47 pm

One of the worst 4th qtr coaching jobs I have ever seen. Lame clock management, lame play calling, and probably the worst onside kick ever.
Don't be too hard on McNabb he wasn't calling the plays and his stats were'nt terrible. The Eagles just got out coached.
Kobie the wonder dog says" Hunting seasons over? Wake me up around noon"
brucemacp
hunter

Postby Snaph » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:06 am

McNabb was the guy throwing the ball everyplace but the place he needed to. Bad play calling bad QBing. I guess I can't say much...I choked on a bunch of ducks this year cuz i got excited.
Snaph
hunter

Postby gsphunter » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:47 am

Brucemacp you have to give credit where credit is due. That couldn't have been the worst 4th quarter coaching ever. You definitely forgot Mike Martz. I got to watch him try and coach all season.
gsphunter
hunter

Postby surf_ox » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:41 am

the philly center was the only one running the 2 minute drill....he hurried and went to the line of scrim a couple of times and was called back to the huddle by mcnabb.....

the only reason i could think of why phil drug it out is if they thought their def couldn't hold back NE offense if they got the ball back....NE has a real good 2 min off..... and phil def was allowing alot of NE off yardage and big throws....if phil hurried and either got the lead or tied and there were 1-2 min on the clock....i'm sure NE would have had a heck of a chance of winning.... between brady and branch i'm sure they could have gotten the ball in field goal range in no time....the kicker did it one time before remember

just a thought.....

i dont like NE anyway....i'm a FISH FAN...go dolphins!!!.....even though they decided to sit out this season....i guess they thought they were hockey players or something
Is a frustrated hunter swinging a canoe paddle after sunset at a fall teal breaking any laws?
surf_ox
hunter

Postby h2ofwlr » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:43 am

Snafu518 wrote:McNabb was the guy throwing the ball everyplace but the place he needed to.
Yeah that one interception was a terrible throw, the last one was not his fualt. But the off target passes really hurt and did not picking out the open guys. And I think you are right--he got overwhelmed with the jitters. Look at NE, calm and collected. Yes experience counts.

gsphunter wrote:You definitely forgot Mike Martz. I got to watch him try and coach all season.

Have you forgotten about the the debaccacle of Les Stickel after Bud Grant on the Vikings? I still remember the joke about him--just be glad his wifes name was not Tess. Tess Stickel :eek: :yes:
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby brucemacp » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:48 am

Well at least Martz beat our team (the Seahawks) 3 times so maybe I should change my worst 4th Qtr coaching to Holmgren.
Kobie the wonder dog says" Hunting seasons over? Wake me up around noon"
brucemacp
hunter

Postby Dogman » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:25 am

....the kicker did it one time before remember

Actually he did it twice before but this time he didn't have to. :thumbsup:

I've been waiting for the Pats to get something like this going since I was playing in the Pee Wee's as a kid.
Its nice to be a New England area sports fan these days. :salude: !!!!!!
Don't be too hard on McNabb,look what happened to Peyton Manning and Ben Rothlisburger,those guys were supposed to mangle the Patriots but the tables were turned on them and they found out what a cool head Brady has and how Bill Bellichick can analize your team like a brain surgeon! :yes:
My lab is still the best hunting partner there is.
Dogman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby shrpshtr » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:02 pm

:salude: to the PATS.

Brady is something special. I thought Deion Branch had an excellent game. Terrell Owens really impressed me too. It takes a lot to get out there and perform the way he did when you're healthy, much less 5 weeks removed from surgery. Incredible job.

As for McNabb, man was I disappointed. I can't believe how poorly he played. I have to disagree with anyone who says he played pretty good. I can count at least 8 passes right now that were nowhere near where they needed to be. He did a terrible job throwing the ball. Even a lot of the passes he did complete were off-target. He is a great athlete, but Andy Reid needs to keep him inside of 15 yards throwing the ball.
shrpshtr
hunter

Postby travo » Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:39 pm

im just glad freddy mitchell got it thrown in his face. hes a trash talking,under achieving jerk off. he slams harrison before the game, and harrison had more interceptions that mitchell had catches. then be wonders why everyone was talkin about terrel owens. owens had more production in the first 2 minutes than mitchell had the whole game. as mike and mike on espn radio would say-FREDDIE MITCHELL, JUST SHUT UP.
junior member of ODHA,incorrigible
travo
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole