Duck Hunting Forum banner

Your other hobbies

7K views 168 replies 78 participants last post by  jcz 
#1 ·
Obviously we all hunt, but what are your other hobbies?

I fish as much as I can, and am trying to get back into Autocross and building big hp small block chevy motors.

My old race truck: 425hp 383 and a ton of custom suspension, frame, and brake work. This truck would eat Corvettes in a straight line or in the twisties. I am looking for a donor truck to build an awd version hopefully starting this summer.

See less See more
#7 ·
1. Waterfowl hunting
2. Being trained by my CBR
3.Whiskey (not to be mixed with No.1 or No.2)
4. Hunting (dove, turkey, predators, *****)
5. Fishing
I could go on but honestly anymore if I'm not waterfowl hunting or working the dog I am at work.

#9 ·
After duck hunting, deer hunting, and fishing, I don't have much time or money for anything else. I do have a 65 mustang back home that is just waiting on paint and exhaust and its finished. That will have to wait a few more years when I'm done serving.

Attachments

#13 ·
I bow hunt a lot and hunt and fish anything I can. But besides that kind of stuff I play a lot of golf almost everyday before I go to work night shift during the summer. Other than that its all about hunting and fishing.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

#24 ·
Run about 25-30 miles a week
Cooking and eating
Reading
Being outside

I like to take on challenges also, last summer I swam across and back white lake one day just because my friend said I couldn't.

Also like snorkling in the big lakes and pond in the summer.

And slaying tang.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.