OU- Alabama

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Re: OU- Alabama

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:07 pm

Crazy Matt wrote:
assateague wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:We schitt the bed...........plain and simple. it's hard to win a football game without any pass rush, with virtually NO depth in the Secondary, with bad OL play or with poor play calling (in this case, on Offense). when you experience all 4 in the same game, winning is virtually impossible. I'm still confused why our OC insisted on throwing the ball (which plays right into OU's strength) when we'd been so productive running the ball all night - We're really missing Jim McElwain. Also, the Kouandjio brothers, particularly Cyrus, killed us last night....Cyrus was getting beat on nearly every play, which makes the passing game even tougher.

frustrating game. in fact, frustrating season as an Alabama fan. the Secondary or the OL problems were pretty apparent early in the season, but we managed to get by for most of the season.

Another thing that caused problems last night was the HUNH offense. Now, before you accuse me of just whining and crying b/c Alabama wasn't prepared to stop it (we weren't), hear me out....I've watched many games this year where one or both teams run this HUNH crap and the biggest problem with it is that it throws the ref's off as much as the opponent. things move so fast that officials often can't even get set and are not completely paying attention, and it's causing them to miss TONS of would-be penalties...motion on the O-Line or in the backfield before/during the snap, linemen down field on pass plays, too many people not on the line of scrimmage, etc etc etc....I'm not saying this cost Alabama the game, but any time an offense can get away with such glaring penalties and so often, it becomes really hard to stop them. I don't know what the answer is, but the NCAA has to do something to better prepare officials if they are going to allow the HUNH offense to continue on as-is.

This is a lot of words just to say "Bama got theirass kicked".

Lot of whining. It's just a football game. Baylor got romped too. You don't hear me making a single excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ole case of classic foot in mouth. Wise move, jack. :thumbsup:
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:08 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:
Crazy Matt wrote:
assateague wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:We schitt the bed...........plain and simple. it's hard to win a football game without any pass rush, with virtually NO depth in the Secondary, with bad OL play or with poor play calling (in this case, on Offense). when you experience all 4 in the same game, winning is virtually impossible. I'm still confused why our OC insisted on throwing the ball (which plays right into OU's strength) when we'd been so productive running the ball all night - We're really missing Jim McElwain. Also, the Kouandjio brothers, particularly Cyrus, killed us last night....Cyrus was getting beat on nearly every play, which makes the passing game even tougher.

frustrating game. in fact, frustrating season as an Alabama fan. the Secondary or the OL problems were pretty apparent early in the season, but we managed to get by for most of the season.

Another thing that caused problems last night was the HUNH offense. Now, before you accuse me of just whining and crying b/c Alabama wasn't prepared to stop it (we weren't), hear me out....I've watched many games this year where one or both teams run this HUNH crap and the biggest problem with it is that it throws the ref's off as much as the opponent. things move so fast that officials often can't even get set and are not completely paying attention, and it's causing them to miss TONS of would-be penalties...motion on the O-Line or in the backfield before/during the snap, linemen down field on pass plays, too many people not on the line of scrimmage, etc etc etc....I'm not saying this cost Alabama the game, but any time an offense can get away with such glaring penalties and so often, it becomes really hard to stop them. I don't know what the answer is, but the NCAA has to do something to better prepare officials if they are going to allow the HUNH offense to continue on as-is.

Lot of whining. It's just a football game. Baylor got romped too. You don't hear me making a single excuse.

Lord knows you're familiar with the taste.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:10 pm

LongTom wrote:
Bill Herian wrote:Funny how the guys on here who seemingly earn a living gloryholeing the SEC haven't much to say.

I feel bad for Bama, when college football goes to playoff, they might never get another chance.

AMEN!!

The SEC is still dominating in bowl games. What is it now, 7-2?
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:13 pm

WTN10 wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:
Crazy Matt wrote:
assateague wrote:

The taste of Baylor Bear tears sustains me. I need not taste anything else. :lol3:

You all started this back up, for the record. I might as well do the crime if I'm going to be found guilty for it. I hadn't even been on the site for more than a post or two a week for nearly a month and a half and y'all still all have your twats in a twist.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby whistlin_wings » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:20 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:
LongTom wrote:
Bill Herian wrote:Funny how the guys on here who seemingly earn a living gloryholeing the SEC haven't much to say.

I feel bad for Bama, when college football goes to playoff, they might never get another chance.

AMEN!!

The SEC is still dominating in bowl games. What is it now, 7-2?

I'd say the only games the SEC has dominated were against Rice and University of Houston, both football powerhouses. Every other SEC bowl game has been decided by 10 points or less and most came down to the 4th quarter.
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Postby WTN10 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:23 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:
WTN10 wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:
Crazy Matt wrote:
assateague wrote:

The taste of Baylor Bear tears sustains me. I need not taste anything else. :lol3:

You all started this back up, for the record. I might as well do the crime if I'm going to be found guilty for it. I hadn't even been on the site for more than a post or two a week for nearly a month and a half and y'all still all have your twats in a twist.

No one is mad at you. This is why it's still all going over your head.
2014 Season Totals:
WTN10
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:29 pm

WTN10 wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:
WTN10 wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:
Crazy Matt wrote:
assateague wrote:

No one is mad at you. This is why it's still all going over your head.

Ahh, well this is embarassing.

Carry on.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby Crazy Matt » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:40 pm

No one likes you...at all. I mean, period.
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:41 pm

Go Auburn :banana:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Crazy Matt wrote:No one likes you...at all. I mean, period.

Meh. I think I'll live. Unlike you and a few others of this site, what people say on the internet doesn't really get under my skin.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby Papachessie » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:51 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:

Meh. I think I'll live. Unlike you and a few others of this site, what people say on the internet doesn't really get under my skin.

Hey, if it'll piss someone off, I like you. :thumbsup:
Jarbo03 wrote:Those two are nothing but life support systems for vaginas
Papachessie
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:55 pm

Papachessie wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:

:lol3:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:56 pm

Papachessie wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:

Count it!

...That counts right?!
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:05 pm

I like ya too Bill
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Papachessie » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:06 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:
Papachessie wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:

Count it!

...That counts right?!

I am in Indiana you know. I really like to shoot ducks down south. :hi:
Jarbo03 wrote:Those two are nothing but life support systems for vaginas
Papachessie
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:40 pm

No one is pissed at Mo. He's just easy to wind up. When you're drunk and Mizzou is on, it can be an entertaining sport. Can't believe that never dawned in him.
2014 Season Totals:
WTN10
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:41 pm

What time does the game come on?
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:47 pm

La. Hunter wrote:What time does the game come on?

aurburn game is @ 730 pm...
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby La. Hunter » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:48 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:What time does the game come on?

aurburn game is @ 730 pm...

Thanks
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:09 pm

WTN10 wrote:No one is pissed at Mo. He's just easy to wind up. When you're drunk and Mizzou is on, it can be an entertaining sport. Can't believe that never dawned in him.

I have my suspicions about Matt.

But I had a feeling UR had had a few alcoholic beverages. :lol3:
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:28 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:
WTN10 wrote:No one is pissed at Mo. He's just easy to wind up. When you're drunk and Mizzou is on, it can be an entertaining sport. Can't believe that never dawned in him.

I don't recall seeing UR touch a drop of alcohol all weekend.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:14 pm

La. Hunter wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:

I don't recall seeing UR touch a drop of alcohol all weekend.

Uh-huh.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole