Missouri Clemson bowl game

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby Underradar » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:51 pm

I done know much about either team, but it appears Missouri sucks a big one tonight.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
User avatar
Underradar
hunter
 
Posts: 5166
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: Rut Coon, LA


Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby cluckmeister » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:02 pm

Under, youve blown your duck call to much today and its affected your brain and eyesight, Its Missouri and Oklahoma state
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
hunter
 
Posts: 1780
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:41 pm
Location: Central Kansas

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby Underradar » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Yes u are right. But Mo still sucks
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
User avatar
Underradar
hunter
 
Posts: 5166
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: Rut Coon, LA

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby Underradar » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:04 pm

cluckmeister wrote:Under, youve blown your duck call to much today and its affected your brain and eyesight, Its Missouri and Oklahoma state

People are changing channels on me.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
User avatar
Underradar
hunter
 
Posts: 5166
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: Rut Coon, LA

Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby Underradar » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:05 pm

I done know much about either team, but it appears Missouri sucks a big one tonight.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
User avatar
Underradar
hunter
 
Posts: 5166
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: Rut Coon, LA

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby WTN10 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:05 pm

Mizzou sucks a donkey cock.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14023
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby WTN10 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:07 pm

I hope someone tea bags their QB with black horse cock nuts.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14023
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby Underradar » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:21 pm

Those Black Missouri players keep stupidly dropping passes.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
User avatar
Underradar
hunter
 
Posts: 5166
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: Rut Coon, LA

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Underradar wrote:Those Black Missouri players keep stupidly dropping passes.

quarterback keeps running the ball like that and he won't need to throw....
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56519
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby cluckmeister » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Underradar wrote:Those Black Missouri players keep stupidly dropping passes.

That's because those footballs aren't green with black seeds inside
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
hunter
 
Posts: 1780
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:41 pm
Location: Central Kansas

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby sampsonhuntin » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:33 pm

Underradar wrote:Those Black Missouri players keep stupidly dropping passes.

I think DHC will be very entertaining this weekend.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre


copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
User avatar
sampsonhuntin
hunter
 
Posts: 2637
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:45 am
Location: roseboro, north carolina

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby La. Hunter » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:55 pm

sampsonhuntin wrote:
Underradar wrote:Those Black Missouri players keep stupidly dropping passes.

I think DHC will be very entertaining this weekend.


That's no lie! We all have immunity until Monday!
User avatar
La. Hunter
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5745
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:13 am
Location: Northeast Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby t_baker » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:55 pm

La. Hunter wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:
Underradar wrote:Those Black Missouri players keep stupidly dropping passes.

I think DHC will be very entertaining this weekend.


That's no lie! We all have immunity until Monday!


All??
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7465
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby La. Hunter » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:00 pm

t_baker wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:
Underradar wrote:Those Black Missouri players keep stupidly dropping passes.

I think DHC will be very entertaining this weekend.


That's no lie! We all have immunity until Monday!


All??


All of us at Byers!
User avatar
La. Hunter
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5745
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:13 am
Location: Northeast Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:10 pm

this has actually turned into a good game....
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56519
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby MODuckkiller » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:46 pm

Missouri played like dog chit and still won. That tells you something about the team as a whole. They had to bring up the backup to get points on the board!

Great way to end the season for the Tigers. Cotton Bowl victors, again.


PS- Gus Johnson's bias towards Ok St was about as obvious as Barry Obama's political orientation. He busts a nut over a Cowboy first down but doesn't say much more than "wow......what an unfortunate turn of events for the Cowboys" when the Tigers scoop up a fumble and run it 80yds for a touchdown with under a minute to go.

PSS- Your trolling has obviously had its desired effect ^^ :beer:
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby Underradar » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:50 am

I never knew they (edit by Indaswamp) in Missouri.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
User avatar
Underradar
hunter
 
Posts: 5166
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: Rut Coon, LA

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby WTN10 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Strong cotton bowl win. Maybe you'll make it to the NC one day.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14023
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby Underradar » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:06 pm

I'm calling you out on this bullshit. You have insulted everyone on here and a vote was taken that you be (edit by Indaswamp). Consider it done, (edit by Indaswamp).


MODuckkiller wrote:Missouri played like dog chit and still won. That tells you something about the team as a whole. They had to bring up the backup to get points on the board!

Great way to end the season for the Tigers. Cotton Bowl victors, again.


PS- Gus Johnson's bias towards Ok St was about as obvious as Barry Obama's political orientation. He busts a nut over a Cowboy first down but doesn't say much more than "wow......what an unfortunate turn of events for the Cowboys" when the Tigers scoop up a fumble and run it 80yds for a touchdown with under a minute to go.

PSS- Your trolling has obviously had its desired effect ^^ :beer:
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
User avatar
Underradar
hunter
 
Posts: 5166
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: Rut Coon, LA

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby MODuckkiller » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:58 pm

Underradar wrote:I'm calling you out on this bullshit. You have insulted everyone on here and a vote was taken that you be (edit by Indaswamp). Consider it done, (edit by Indaswamp).


MODuckkiller wrote:Missouri played like dog chit and still won. That tells you something about the team as a whole. They had to bring up the backup to get points on the board!

Great way to end the season for the Tigers. Cotton Bowl victors, again.


PS- Gus Johnson's bias towards Ok St was about as obvious as Barry Obama's political orientation. He busts a nut over a Cowboy first down but doesn't say much more than "wow......what an unfortunate turn of events for the Cowboys" when the Tigers scoop up a fumble and run it 80yds for a touchdown with under a minute to go.

PSS- Your trolling has obviously had its desired effect ^^ :beer:

Guess it's about that time again... Here you are UR.
Butthurt-add DHC.jpg
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby MODuckkiller » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:03 am

The fact that a DHC gathering took place and I was actually brought up in discussion is somewhat of an honor. Infamy is better than 'no-famy' I suppose.

But seriously, If I actually offended anyone, I suggest they get some thicker skin. It's the internet, a duck hunting forum on the internet. Odds are you'll never meet 90% of the people that frequent this site, so don't let them get your knickers in a knot. And if you can't handle the butthurt, stay off the computer. :beer:

And as far as you're concerned, I don't think I've EVER said anything to you directly. Matter of fact I think the only thread we both frequent are the "DHC has 3 million.." threads. And since the beginning of the season about a month and a half ago, I haven't been on this site but more than 2,3 times a week just to check migration reports and share photos. So I'm not entirely sure what your angle is or where your coming from, either way, whether it be you still being butthurt over something that occurred on a chat website over a month ago, or you having some sort of weird angle, I suggest you go find a hobby. :smile:
Last edited by MODuckkiller on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby MODuckkiller » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:06 am

WTN10 wrote:Strong cotton bowl win. Maybe you'll make it to the NC one day.

Meh, they were fun to watch all season, and a bowl victory is a bowl victory. Unlike a few other fans of the SEC, I'd be perfectly content with seasons like these. 11-2 ain't too shabby.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby WTN10 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:19 am

Yeah it's pretty cool when everyone who has an opinion about you thinks you're a tard.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14023
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby MODuckkiller » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:37 am

WTN10 wrote:Yeah it's pretty cool when everyone who has an opinion about you thinks you're a tard.

No idea why.
Insult? If by insult UR means rags on someone's football team and takes my football team of choice a little to seriously then yes, I'm quite insulting. That's about the extent of what I've done to anyone to make anyone upset in the past year. Get over it fellas, there are a lot bigger problems in the world than your DHC foes.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby quacknstack6 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:24 pm

I'm sooo lost right now.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 6123
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Next

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cboettcher12, Glimmerjim, tjp102167, TrapperRob and 17 guests