Missouri Clemson bowl game

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, La. Hunter, Preacher1011, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby Underradar » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:54 pm

Why was Modukkillers teacher always mad at him?










He was always tardy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
User avatar
Underradar
hunter
 
Posts: 5166
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: Rut Coon, LA


Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby quacknstack6 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Underradar wrote:Why was Modukkillers teacher always mad at him?










He was always tardy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I see what you did there UR.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 5114
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Forkland, Kentucky

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby MODuckkiller » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:37 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:I'm sooo lost right now.

I'm right there with ya.... :huh:
Geaux Tigers
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:40 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:I'm sooo lost right now.

I'm right there with ya.... :huh:

X3
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 9572
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby MODuckkiller » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Underradar wrote:Why was Modukkillers teacher always mad at him?










He was always tardy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry I'm late, I was a little busy earlier....
Attachments
image.jpg
Geaux Tigers
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby OGblackcloud » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:48 pm

Nice brace of mallards MO :thumbsup:
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 10408
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby MODuckkiller » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:27 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:Nice brace of mallards MO :thumbsup:

Thanks OG! Hope the season has been kind to ya! We've had a heck of a season.
Geaux Tigers
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby i_willie12 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:28 am

Underradar wrote:I done know much about either team, but it appears Missouri sucks a big one tonight.


Image

guess this is why you dont open your mouth 30 minutes into the game!
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
User avatar
i_willie12
hunter
 
Posts: 3980
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:42 am
Location: Marshall MO

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby WTN10 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:39 am

i_willie12 wrote:
Underradar wrote:I done know much about either team, but it appears Missouri sucks a big one tonight.


Image

guess this is why you dont open your mouth 30 minutes into the game!


That'd be because we were all making fun of them. Win or lose, they still had no hope of doing any better than what they did even a month ago.
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Bad news new guy, once WTN has accepted you, you are automatically a world renown douche.
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 13818
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby i_willie12 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:00 am

WTN10 wrote:
i_willie12 wrote:
Underradar wrote:I done know much about either team, but it appears Missouri sucks a big one tonight.


Image

guess this is why you dont open your mouth 30 minutes into the game!


That'd be because we were all making fun of them. Win or lose, they still had no hope of doing any better than what they did even a month ago.



I'll take it!! If you would have said preseason we would go 12-2, win the SEC east, cotton bowl, and be top 8... I'd say BS! pretty sure anyone would take that! :yes:
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
User avatar
i_willie12
hunter
 
Posts: 3980
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:42 am
Location: Marshall MO

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:22 am

So what you're saying, WTN, is that Mizzou did better than everyone thought they would, and became the football version of a "bracket buster" in the fact that they outperformed their potential? And that's supposed to be insulting?

Like willie said, I'll take seasons like these every season as long as I live and I'll die a happy Tiger fan.

Keep trolling, troll.
Geaux Tigers
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby WTN10 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:30 am

You never disappoint kid.
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Bad news new guy, once WTN has accepted you, you are automatically a world renown douche.
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 13818
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby Crazy Matt » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:35 am

Over his head.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 6822
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:39 am

Like UCF's playing style. Completely over the head of the Baylor Bears.
Geaux Tigers
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:42 am

But seriously, all you said was they had no hopes of doing any better than the Cotton Bowl, which they won. So I pointed out that they exceeded their potential.
Nothing went over my head, but I'm glad I don't disappoint you WTN. Lord knows you need some amusement in your life. :thumbsup:
Geaux Tigers
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby Underradar » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:44 am

Look, Missouri won because they had the most black players. And I am not racist. I saw the jew-produced movie, Mandela, last night, so don't even go there.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
User avatar
Underradar
hunter
 
Posts: 5166
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: Rut Coon, LA

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby WTN10 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:46 am

MODuckkiller wrote:But seriously, all you said was they had no hopes of doing any better than the Cotton Bowl, which they won. So I pointed out that they exceeded their potential.
Nothing went over my head, but I'm glad I don't disappoint you WTN. Lord knows you need some amusement in your life. :thumbsup:


It's still going over your head.
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Bad news new guy, once WTN has accepted you, you are automatically a world renown douche.
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 13818
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:48 am

Underradar wrote:Look, Missouri won because they had the most black players. And I am not racist. I saw the jew-produced movie, Mandela, last night, so don't even go there.

Any good?
Geaux Tigers
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby Underradar » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:55 am

MODuckkiller wrote:
Underradar wrote:Look, Missouri won because they had the most black players. And I am not racist. I saw the jew-produced movie, Mandela, last night, so don't even go there.

Any good?

Well, it was full of black actors and one token jew, but they weren't playing football, so, no, it wasn't good.

You probably would have been giddy with excitement.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
User avatar
Underradar
hunter
 
Posts: 5166
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: Rut Coon, LA

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:03 pm

You're probably right.
Geaux Tigers
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby Crazy Matt » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:35 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:Like UCF's playing style. Completely over the head of the Baylor Bears.



Yup, still over your head. It's okay that your a dense individual.
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 6822
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 pm

Go Auburn :banana:
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 10408
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:41 pm

Crazy Matt wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:Like UCF's playing style. Completely over the head of the Baylor Bears.



Yup, still over your head. It's okay that your a dense individual.

We talking like kick's high flyer at 30yds dense or like maple syrup in this -10 degree weather dense?
Geaux Tigers
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: Missouri Clemson bowl game

Postby quacknstack6 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:42 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:Go Auburn :banana:

I approve!!!!
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 5114
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Forkland, Kentucky

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 18javelin, bighop, Donald, forumadmin, GomerPyle, Greenheadindy, ohioboy, waterdogds and 36 guests