This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby T-TOP » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:48 pm

Will get you in La..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389145552.520330.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389145580.835313.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389145613.438368.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389145669.728618.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389145691.296339.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
T-TOP
hunter
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:25 am
Location: S.W. Louisiana


Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby teddysberna » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:04 pm

:huh: :huh: :huh:
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
User avatar
teddysberna
hunter
 
Posts: 4946
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Georgetown KY

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby charlie beard » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:08 pm

Lucky you. :thumbsup:
"If you put the Federal Government in charge of the Sahara desert,
in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand"
charlie beard
hunter
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:13 am
Location: West Central IL.

This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby T-TOP » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Sorry couldn't help it. I showed up at work in it, and told my coworkers I won it in a DU raffle. I actually bought it in Lafayette La. But it is a sweet ride!! And we made a nice hunt Sunday 9 greys, 3 mottled, 6 pintail!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
T-TOP
hunter
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:25 am
Location: S.W. Louisiana

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby charlie beard » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:50 pm

T-TOP wrote:Sorry couldn't help it. I showed up at work in it, and told my coworkers I won it in a DU raffle. I actually bought it in Lafayette La. But it is a sweet ride!! And we made a nice hunt Sunday 9 greys, 3 mottled, 6 pintail!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


ARSE hole you been around WTN too long. :biggrin:
"If you put the Federal Government in charge of the Sahara desert,
in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand"
charlie beard
hunter
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:13 am
Location: West Central IL.

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby War Wagon » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Nice Ride :bow: :clapping: :bow: :clapping:
User avatar
War Wagon
hunter
 
Posts: 972
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:23 pm
Location: Green Bay Wisconsin

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby whisperin' duck » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Wrong brand! Hehehe
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:39 pm

$100 for stickers.......
User avatar
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter
 
Posts: 1513
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 pm
Location: Connecticut: The Confiscation State

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby macdaddy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:43 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:Wrong brand! Hehehe

But - a win is a win.

I'd take a Ram if I won one. (Then trade it in on something...Land Rover?). Already have a F250 . :thumbsup:
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:18 am
Location: Mercer/Lawrence Co's. W. Pa

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby OGblackcloud » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:46 pm

ctdeathfrombelow wrote:$100 for stickers.......

And seat covers
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 13048
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby whisperin' duck » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:00 pm

macdaddy wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:Wrong brand! Hehehe

But - a win is a win.

I'd take a Ram if I won one. (Then trade it in on something...Land Rover?). Already have a F250 . :thumbsup:


He didn't win it...

T-TOP wrote:Sorry couldn't help it. I showed up at work in it, and told my coworkers I won it in a DU raffle. I actually bought it in Lafayette La. But it is a sweet ride!! And we made a nice hunt Sunday 9 greys, 3 mottled, 6 pintail!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby jcz » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:19 pm

Saw a couple of those trucks at our local dealership last week. Good looking ride.

Even better looking hunt.
jcz
hunter
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:16 am
Location: pinetops NC

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby rank duck » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:40 am

ctdeathfrombelow wrote:$100 for stickers.......


Exactly.
:lol:
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
User avatar
rank duck
hunter
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:38 am
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby Slack Tide » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:42 am

Good for you man...>WOW.....
I like that step on the rear bumper..the seat covers alone are worth more than that.
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
User avatar
Slack Tide
hunter
 
Posts: 5216
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:06 pm
Location: On the northeast corner of the southwest side

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:08 am

Slack Tide wrote:Good for you man...>WOW.....
I like that step on the rear bumper..the seat covers alone are worth more than that.


That 6 inch drop really helps climbing up there in your old age?
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8350
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby T-TOP » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:58 am

Slack Tide wrote:Good for you man...>WOW.....
I like that step on the rear bumper..the seat covers alone are worth more than that.


Actually it's heated and cooled leather seats front and back.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389189494.387155.jpg
pic of back seats


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
T-TOP
hunter
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:25 am
Location: S.W. Louisiana

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby teddysberna » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:08 am

That is a sweet ride.... I'll trade you my '11 Tundra for her... :hi:
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
User avatar
teddysberna
hunter
 
Posts: 4946
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Georgetown KY

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby rank duck » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:06 am

It's nice but you really need a few more stickers.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
User avatar
rank duck
hunter
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:38 am
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby T-TOP » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:42 am

1 is enough.. And May take that one off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
T-TOP
hunter
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:25 am
Location: S.W. Louisiana

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby jaysweet3 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 pm

Without stickers, how would potential thieves know that you have a shotgun in your truck?
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
User avatar
jaysweet3
hunter
 
Posts: 8239
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
Location: N. Illinois

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby rank duck » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:08 pm

Barrel stickers can double as fender stickers.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
User avatar
rank duck
hunter
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:38 am
Location: Western Kentucky

This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby T-TOP » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:31 pm

jaysweet3 wrote:Without stickers, how would potential thieves know that you have a shotgun in your truck?

Shotgun stays at the duck camp.... But I have some YETI stickers from my last purchase I can send you... Probably some GHG stickers too... You would be the envy of all your boyfriends..... You and rank duck can share them..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
T-TOP
hunter
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:25 am
Location: S.W. Louisiana

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:42 pm

That is a man's truck! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 7641
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby jaysweet3 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:46 pm

T-TOP wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:Without stickers, how would potential thieves know that you have a shotgun in your truck?

Shotgun stays at the duck camp.... But I have some YETI stickers from my last purchase I can send you... Probably some GHG stickers too... You would be the envy of all your boyfriends..... You and rank duck can share them..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Yeti and GHG? I don't want thieves to know I might have a shotgun. Not to think I'm stupid.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
User avatar
jaysweet3
hunter
 
Posts: 8239
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
Location: N. Illinois

Re: This is what $100 DU raffle ticket

Postby t_baker » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:49 pm

T-TOP wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:Without stickers, how would potential thieves know that you have a shotgun in your truck?

Shotgun stays at the duck camp.... But I have some YETI stickers from my last purchase I can send you... Probably some GHG stickers too... You would be the envy of all your boyfriends..... You and rank duck can share them..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


The cool place to put your stickers is on your shop fridge. Not your truck window.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7875
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Next

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Boatman, gaducman, GomerPyle, greenheadfallon, Greenheadindy, grnhd, Legband#1, riverrat85 and 36 guests