You can't make this stuff up...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

You can't make this stuff up...

Postby MarkM » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:31 pm

The Daily Beast wrote:Consider: On the morning of Jan. 4, Jennifer McCarthy, 48, a Santa Fe, N.M., artist and former wife of Pulitzer Prize-winning novelist Cormac McCarthy, was arrested on felony assault charges after her boyfriend claimed she threatened him and pulled a Smith & Wesson handgun out of her vagina, according to a Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Department document published by The Smoking Gun.

The boyfriend, whose name was redacted in the arrest report, told a sheriff’s deputy the couple had argued and that McCarthy had left the residence, then returned and went into her bedroom. Shortly thereafter, the boyfriend told the officer, she emerged from the bedroom “wearing lingerie and a silver handgun in her vagina.” The boyfriend told the cops that McCarthy then “started to have inner course [sic] with the gun and stated, ‘Who is crazy, you or me?’”

It was at that point, the boyfriend told the deputy, that “Jennifer pulled the gun out and pointed the gun at his head.” The boyfriend told the officer that he grabbed the gun and threw it in the toilet, and when McCarthy tried to retrieve it, he “put it in the trash can outside.”

Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Deputy Chris Zook, the investigating officer, reported that he did find a gun in a trash can.

McCarthy’s version, according to Deputy Zook’s report, differed considerably from the boyfriend’s. “She stated they started to yell at each other and he told her not to touch him again,” Deputy Zook reported. “Jennifer advised she touched his shoulder with her index finger to aggravate him… Jennifer stated she was not in fear of [the boyfriend] straggling [sic] her or hurting her by putting his hand on her neck. Jennifer advised [the boyfriend] put his hand on her neck to keep her away from him. Jennifer informed me she did have a gun at the time and is unsure where it’s located. She advised the gun has been missing for a while.”

McCarthy, who divorced Cormac McCarthy in 2006 after eight years of marriage, was “booked on Aggravated Assault on a Household member,” according to Zook’s report. She is the mother of the boy said to be the model for the child in McCarthy’s novel The Road.

The original dispute that led to the arrest? According to the arresting officer, the couple was arguing over … space aliens

http://news.yahoo.com/she-hid-her-gun-w ... itics.html
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Re: You can't make this stuff up...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:36 pm

I don't think the gun would fire ,the cylinder would be slimy and the hammer would be stuck closed.
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Professor_Leakey » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Oddly enough, when the police arrived there was a flock of ravenous seagulls aggresively swooping down towards the garbage can. Witnesses stated, "it was like something out of a Hitchcock film".
DuckPharm wrote:I'm talking about the pie billed goldeneye.
Professor_Leakey
hunter

Postby teddysberna » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:55 pm

Must have been a girthy hatchet wound to hide a handgun in without considerable discomfort
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Postby charlie beard » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:06 pm

teddysberna wrote:Must have been a girthy hatchet wound to hide a handgun in without considerable discomfort

phsst, I seen some of them in my day. :biggrin:
"If you put the Federal Government in charge of the Sahara desert,
in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand"
charlie beard
hunter

Postby MarkM » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:13 pm

teddysberna wrote:Must have been a girthy hatchet wound to hide a handgun in without considerable discomfort

She might've been into that sort of thing...
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:

MarkM
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:14 pm

MarkM wrote:

Is it a snub nose .38 or a 8 3/4 .44 with a scope?
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby MarkM » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:31 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
MarkM wrote:

My uneducated guess:

Locked&Loaded wrote:

MarkM
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:50 pm

MarkM wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
MarkM wrote:

My uneducated guess:

Pffft ! You need to get a grip
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby MarkM » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:54 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:
MarkM wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
MarkM wrote:

My uneducated guess:

Pffft ! You need to get a grip

Locked&Loaded wrote:

MarkM
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:02 pm

With talent like that shell make friends in prison

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole