Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.
Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup
I was at my bank today; there was a short line. Just one lady in front of me.
An Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars. It was obvious She was a little irritated.
She asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen.
Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?"
The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations."
The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people too!"
- Posts: 380
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:48 pm
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...
Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 11:46 am
- Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
- Magic Mike
- Posts: 9993
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm
- Posts: 1594
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 pm
- Location: Connecticut: The Confiscation State
Call, Kill, Consume.
- Explosives Expert
- Posts: 7057
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
- Location: Texas
Yep and you can blindfold them with dental floss.
"If you put the Federal Government in charge of the Sahara desert,
in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand"
- Posts: 3521
- Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:13 am
- Location: West Central IL.
- Posts: 460
- Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:56 pm
Return to The Honey Hole
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Cprambler5, MSNbot Media, panthertrainhunter and 11 guests