Old Pilot

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Old Pilot

Postby LongTom » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:02 pm

A World War II Royal Air Force pilot was telling a grade-school class of British schoolchildren about his days in the air corps.
"In 1942, the situation was really bad. The German air force was very formidable.

"I remember one day when I was flying my fighter, protecting our bombers, when suddenly out of the clouds these Fokkers appeared."

Several schoolchildren giggled.

He continued, "I looked up and one was right above me. I pulled up, aimed, and shot down that Fokker. Then they swarmed everywhere! Suddenly I realized that there was another Fokker behind me."

By now the students were laughing out loud.

Their schoolmaster interrupted. "I think I should explain that 'Fokker' was the name of a German-Dutch aircraft manufacturer."

"That's true," said the old pilot, "but these particular fokkers were flying
Messerschmidt's!"
LongTom
hunter

Re: Old Pilot

Postby Dep6 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:23 am

Good one!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
Dep6
Site Admin

Return to The Honey Hole